Remote web analytics Jobs in February 2020
4 Remote web analytics Jobs in February 2020Post a job
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Enterprise Account Executive, will be tasked to develop, own and manage closing new business in the South West including the Media, Entertainment and Publishing vertical. Responsibilities include ensuring that prospective customers have the best possible experience and finding the right mix of Acquia offerings for their needs. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world class service.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience with solution selling of complex enterprise software with preferable background around web development, Cloud/SaaS, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation, Web Content Management or Social Software.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings in the US South West
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales based activities
- Conduct opportunity and account review sessions with Sales Leadership
- Completes required reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecast
- Manage all information in Salesforce.com
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- History of consistently exceeding quota
- Experience with SaaS technologies. Preferably around Marketing Automation and/or Web Content Management
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities
- Significant experience in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organization
- Experience with Media, Entertainment and Publishing a major plus
- Remote, US
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to travel
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Our mission is to build financial management technologies that enable the world’s most important companies to grow more quickly in a sustainable way that’s good for people, the planet, and business.When companies have strong cash flow performance they can shift from short-term acrobatics to long-term growth and innovation. These are the teams that change the world by being freed to optimize for all of their stakeholders, including their employees, business partners, and environment.The OpportunityCash flow is the toughest financial statement to understand but it’s fundamental to funding your own growth. We build the most intuitive and actionable tools for companies to optimize cash flow performance. Our platform analyzes billions of dollars of B2B transactions each year, users spend 70% of their workday in Tesorio, and we save finance teams thousands of hours. As a result, they can invest more confidently and anticipate their capital needs further in advance.We’re growing quickly and working with the world’s best companies and the largest bank in the US. We recently raised a $10MM Series A led by Madrona Venture Group and are backed by top investors including First Round Capital, Y Combinator, and Floodgate. We’re also backed by tenured finance execs, including the former CFOs of Oracle and NetSuite.We’re now looking for a frontline marketing leader who can shape a narrative for a new category while providing air cover to sales. Imagine the following untapped resources at your fingertips:+ A product with an NPS of 82 and over 50% DAU/MAU that beats the competition 9/10 times+ Customers at highly recognizable companies eager to get the word out, and they call us when they switch jobs+ Founders & CFOs of the top finance tools (NetSuite, Oracle, Adaptive Insights) as investors and resources for thought leadership (see example here)As the ideal candidate, you have been the top direct report to the CMO at a company that feels like it came out of nowhere and you’re ready to run the playbook yourself. Think of companies like Drift, Superhuman, Airtable, Notion, or G2 Crowd that have crafted an aura around themselves. As the Director of Marketing, you will eagerly do the work yourself, but judiciously focus where you have the biggest impact. That means that you will manage an in-house team of 1-2, plus contractors when necessary, to give yourself leverage and bring in needed expertise. In short, people will be in shock when they see what we’re accomplishing and you tell them it’s just a 2-3 person marketing team.Our team is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and we have a diverse, distributed workforce in five countries. We don’t believe that people need to sacrifice being close to their families and where they’d prefer to live in order to do their best work.Your Motivators
- You are energized by the challenge of figuring out how sophisticated buyers make purchasing decisions and designing a multi-channel, integrated marketing strategy to target them (content, events, paid ads, webinars, drip campaigns, retargeting, etc.)
- You love storytelling and have strong editorial chops (e.g. you see First Round Review and want to create your own)... Quality content over high volume noise
- You think that category design can be tactically executed while also supporting near-term sales objectives, you’ve probably read Play Bigger at least once
- When you see brands or your favorite products, you like coming up with better stories and positioning that could push them to the next level, almost for fun
- You have an experimental approach to rapidly test channels and ideas cost-effectively to identify where you need to double down without getting stuck in analysis mode
- You are eager to collaborate with the CEO, Product, and Customer Success to turn our customer advisory board into an amplification platform
- You run independently and seek the freedom of a blank slate reporting directly to the founder/CEOAt the same time, you build marketing cultures that collaborate well with sales, engineering, product, HR, and customer success
- You’ve created such strong teams in the past that you have go-to people in your network who you can bring in to drive quick results because they love working with you
- Developing and executing a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness and inbound leads
- Design a marketing budget and manage to allocated quarterly spend
- Play a key role in internal and external messaging and positioning of the company
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate and manage internal/external resources accordingly
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Develop thought leadership program
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to craft kill points, identify challenges and unlock opportunities for growth
- Manage PR/Analyst Relations
- Prepare weekly metrics reports
- Strong grasp of the leading activities and metrics needed to meet difficult marketing goals and can break those down into daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives in order to tune experiments and budgets
- Experience with Salesforce and digital marketing tools and comfortable standing up the marketing stack
- Have professional (and ideally some finance) acumen to understand the voice of CFOs
- Strong design taste and can even dabble a bit in basic graphic design
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
- Customer-oriented approach with experience building integrated marketing programs
- Strong copywriting, analytical and project management skills
- You have experience building strong internal marketing teams and outside vendor relationships
- Very nice to have: Experience marketing to Finance Industry & Stakeholders with an understanding of the pain we solve
- Nice to have: Strong public speaker, and must be able to help the team get out there with crisp presentations
- 4+ years of marketing management experience, and 8+ years in marketing
- Joined a company when it was just evolving away from founder-led evangelization and almost no marketing to help refine ICP, clarify the company category, and disseminate a narrative to the market
- Experience figuring out the $1-20MM ARR scaling phase and carving out a new category of business applications
- Demonstrate tenure and longevity in positions (3 years or more in roles a plus)
- BS or BA highly preferred
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
Cryptowatch is the top trading terminal for crypto assets. The team operates as an independent business unit within Kraken, with the mandate to provide sophisticated tools for all types of traders in the crypto world. The platform connects to all the top exchanges in crypto to feed real-time market data and price charts to thousands of traders around the clock, with unique tools to help traders analyze the market and make trades quickly and easily no matter which exchange(s) they choose to trade on. Our team is looking for entrepreneurial dreamers and doers - we truly believe our success depends on having both in spades. Join us and the movement to change the way the world thinks about money.
About the Role
This role is remote
The Content Marketing Manager on the Cryptowatch team will be responsible for creating content about trading, finance, and crypto that engages an audience of smart traders who utilize interfaces and APIs to monitor markets and execute trading strategies. This person will work closely with Product, Marketing, and Business Operations to learn about our audience and produce content that cements the legitimacy of the Cryptowatch brand and platform in that audience's eyes. This role will focus primarily on writing content for organic traffic generation, with a keen eye for SEO-inspired strategies and an intuitive understanding of the hot topics in crypto/trading/finance at the moment.
You will play a major role in the growth of Cryptowatch as the epicenter of the crypto trading world. In addition to creating content, you will need to deftly distribute that content across multiple channels with a voice that fits our “brandless” persona. You will move seamlessly between strategy and execution rapidly with the goal of educating traders on market trends, trading strategies, and use cases for Cryptowatch with the ultimate goal of compounding the growth of quality traffic to the platform.
Success in this role requires a strong grasp of trading fundamentals and the crypto markets, a love for producing content, and an ability to spot subjects that matter to our audience. We work remotely, so strong self-management skills are a must. At Kraken, you will have an opportunity to grow a one-of-a-kind product in a fascinating intersection of finance and technology with a truly global team.
Understand and carry the modest, direct, and low-profile branding of Cryptowatch through every interaction we have with customers; work with Product to ensure that voice and tone are consistent in all communications.
Create instructional content to help clients understand why they should use Cryptowatch and how they can leverage it most effectively.
Produce long form, deep analysis on the crypto markets in the right tone for the brand, and launch cross-channel campaigns to promote that content.
Generate content ideas using search engine and social media research, as well as your own knowledge of the trading and crypto spaces.
Build partnerships with key brands and influencers in the trading and crypto spaces to get Cryptowatch in front of as many potential clients as possible.
2+ years of experience in a similar content marketing, user acquisition, digital marketing, affiliate marketing or social media management role.
2+ years of experience actively trading (monitoring the markets and making informed trades at least once a week), either with a firm or on your own.
Proven experience leveraging content to increase revenue, without paid spend.
Entrepreneurial and resourceful - come to the table with ideas, inform them with research, publish the ones that fit with the brand, and promote the ones that perform well for the bottom line.
Experience working with data visualization and web analytics tools like Grafana and MixPanel, as well as automation tools like Zapier, Reddit bots, Buffer, etc a plus.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
CitizenShipper is a share-economy shipping and transportation marketplace that connects people who want something delivered with drivers who can actually do the delivering. As a marketplace, we focus mainly on helping pet owners find a transporter for their pet and so far we’ve helped thousands of pet owners reunite with their pets. We are a virtual team and all work remotely.
Working with us is comfortable and easy
Our team is international
Everyone works remotely (from home)
We have a “minimum meetings” culture
We’re still growing, and you have a lot of room to grow with us
You will be obsessed with growth, focused on finding us new customers, work hard to increase our conversion rates and optimize our platform ultimately helping us to grow revenue. You will distribute your time between creating and executing on new growth oriented initiatives and managing the current marketing team. We expect about an 80/20 split between your own growth-oriented projects and the management of our current small team.
You will be busy with
Develop product marketing strategies
Serve as a bridge between the Product team and the Marketing team
Monitor metrics across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
Evaluate project using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
Team management and tasking
Onboarding of new marketing team members
Connecting marketing members into overall marketing plan
Connect marketing team and their efforts to overall product roadmap and business plan
Execute new marketing initiatives
We’d like you to have
Experience running successful marketing campaigns
Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Analytics, PPC (Facebook and Adwords), SEO, Email and SMS marketing, email automation, AB testing, copywriting, content and social media, also solid knowledge of Mixpanel and Asana
Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
Strong communication and negotiation skills
Management or team lead/project management experience
Tell me how you like your ice cream when applying for this job.