InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of an International Staff Accountant to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are a diverse team with a mix of industry, operational, and Big Four experience. Our team is made up of entrepreneurial-minded professionals, driven in a fast-paced start-up environment, each working hard to build out a best in class Finance department. We partner with leaders across the business to build scalable solutions that support the growth of the organization, while ensuring the accuracy and reliability of all financial results.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Reconcile accounts and participate in the month-end close for various general ledger accounts and entities
- Contribute to process improvement projects, including technology implementations and policy creation, as well as assist with audit preparation
- Assist with audit preparation, including reconciliations and creating supporting schedules
- Frequently communicate with various management levels across many disciplines, countries, and cultures
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in Accounting (Private) or 3+ years of relevant experience in Accounting (Big 4 and Private experience)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, CPA preferred
- Foreign currency accounting experience preferred
- Advanced Excel proficiency preferred
- Familiarity with NetSuite general ledger preferred
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with an emphasis on being detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and be action oriented, yet also able to work well within a team
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and priorities
- Positive attitude, along with integrity and trustworthiness in your work
- Operating experience in a high-growth Saas business preferred
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.