InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Design Specialist to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Design Transformation team is the professional services arm of InVision. This global team, composed of design practitioners and design leaders, works with our Enterprise prospects and customers to help them address top organizational challenges. Topics we consult on include elevating the value of design, design leadership, design at scale, best practices for Design Systems, and more. Plus we have a ton of fun along the way in a diverse and distributed team.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our clients
- Consult with design leaders on design maturity and organizational challenges
- Collaborate with clients and InVision account teams to understand client challenges and identify opportunities where InVision can provide solutions through products or services
- Help scope project proposals to ensure a successful outcome for InVision and the client
- Develop and deliver customer-facing workshops, training, and other bespoke content
- Represent InVision and Design Transformation by speaking at industry, InVision and client events
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years working in a product design organization or agency preferably with experience in design leadership, design operations or supporting design transformation
- Experience working in product design in B2B or B2C enterprise companies or design agency
- Passion and real experience with educating, facilitating and engaging others in best practices, trends, and design tools
- Comfortable with public speaking in front of audiences of all sizes
- Strong personal network in the design & tech community
- Ability to operate effectively under ambiguity
- Experience and ability to coach and teach executives in a transformative way
- Experience with organizational change initiatives within large organizations
- Strong credibility engaging C-Level stakeholders around business and technology transformation
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.