InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Staff Product Designer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
As a Staff Product Designer within our Core zone design team, you will play an important role in driving and executing on our key initiatives to increase customer engagement across our platform. Working collaboratively with your engineering, product, and design team partners, you will solve problems and deliver world class design solutions that improve our customer conversion, onboarding, activation, and retention. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and industry-leading visual design skills.
What you’ll do:
- Shape the next generation of the InVision product and user experience
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and apply a strategic mindset to turn them into something useful and desirable for our customers as well as impactful to our business
- Drive innovation by exploring creative ideas that will elevate the product experience by designing flows and interfaces that are incredibly simple, effective, and elegant
- Consistently prototype your designs to illustrate your knack for beautiful interaction and motion design
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Provide mentorship and leadership across your team
- Contribute to high-level strategic direction with the rest of the product team
- Push boundaries and break the status quo to get us to our ideal future state
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years of industry experience in product and visual interface design
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of first rate interaction design and interface work across desktop and mobile experiences with detailed descriptions of your process, role, and contribution
- Deep understanding of customer empathy to create elegant but practical solutions
- Autonomous mastery of craft: ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the implementation by partnering closely with engineering
- An obsessive interest and knowledge of the product design tools landscape
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working within a cross-functional team in an agile environment essential
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.