Remote service delivery Jobs in April 2020
4 Remote service delivery Jobs in April 2020Post a job
🔥 NEW: -50% on Remotive Community Memberships during COVID 19.Remotive Slack Community
- Primarily engaged in a technical consultancy role for channel partners, providing technical assistance and guidance specific to the selling and service delivery readiness of Gitlab Channel partners.
- In partnership with the channel sales team, formulate and execute a sales, solution and practice strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the delivery of solutions & services that drive the adoption of GitLab
- Educate channel partners of all sizes on the value proposition of GitLab, and participate in all levels of discussions throughout the organization to ensure our solution is set up for successful deployment
- Work onsite with strategic channel partners, delivering solutions architecture consulting, technical guidance, knowledge transfer and establish “trusted advisor status”
- Enable the partners to provide technical evaluations via POC/POV ownership, RFP/audit support and workshop design
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the GitLab community and other channel solution architects
- Author or otherwise contribute to GitLab customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, blogs, diagrams or the GitLab Handbook
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within channel environments to enable them to be GitLab advocates
- Serve as the customer advocate to other GitLab teams including Product Development, Sales and Marketing
- Present GitLab platform strategy, concepts and roadmap to technical leaders within channel partner organizations
- Experience building solutions and professional services through channel partners required.
- Knowledge of all or most of the following channel services categories in the DevOps space: Consulting, Managed and/or Advisory services.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Strong written communication skills
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Ideal candidates will preferably have 7 plus years software industry in channels or software technical sales experience with a proven track record of solution sales
- Significant experience with executive presence and a proven ability to lead and facilitate executive meetings and workshops
- Deep knowledge of the end-to-end software development lifecycle and development pipeline
- Understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment, chatOps and cloud native
- Experience with waterfall, Agile (SCRUM, Kanban, etc) and able to discuss workflows for different software development processes
- Experience with modern development practices strongly preferred:
- Package Management
- DevOps Pipelines (CI/CD)
- Application Security (SAST, DAST)
- Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Application Performance Monitoring
- System Logging
- Experience with several of the following tools strongly preferred:
- Ruby on Rails, Java, PHP, Python
- Git, Bitbucket, GitHub, SVN
- Jira, VersionOne, TFS
- Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI
- Veracode, Fortify
- Artifactory, Nexus
- New Relic, Nagios
- Understand mono-repo and distributed-repo approaches
- Understand BASH / Shell scripting
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Successful completion of a background check
- Ability to use GitLab
As with all roles in the Sales Department the Solutions Architect participates in the Sales KPIs.Remote-OSL
PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provides services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
We are constantly working on improving our support & integration for our customers to maintain a high level of service experience. In order to provide the utmost quality responses, PeopleDoc is looking for Cloud App Engineers to join our international integration Delivery team and to help our customers to complete the best integration with their system in order to meet their business challenges.
You will join a high performing, fast-paced and quite fun team committed to solve complex issues, learn and improve constantly personally and technically.
This position will provide the opportunity to work autonomously on an internal SaaS solution, designed and developed in France. And of course, a lot of room to grow your skills and experience along with the company!
You will be required to:
- Develop, implement, document, and execute standard operations procedures
- Integrate technologies, processes, tools, and methodologies to SaaS Operations services (procedures, application management tools, monitoring and more)
- Communicate deployment and production related activities internally and externally when appropriate
- Become a subject matter expert in supported applications functionality
You will have :
- The ability to work on distributed remote agile teams with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Your organizational skills and your curious mindset
- Experience in troubleshooting issues / IT development knowledge
- The ability to create and manage documentation
- Working knowledge of Linux-based software stacks & basic networking protocols
- Python scripting and APIs usage experience are a plus
There’s a revolution currently taking place in the education and training field and you want to be a part of it. You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself. Come help us make education accessible to all. OpenClassrooms is a startup founded by Mathieu Nebra and Pierre Dubuc. We’ve been going through a hyper-growth phase since our last round of series B funding in the amount of $60M during the first half of 2018. Over 3M people per month train themselves on our platform. By 2025, we aim to place 1M students per year in the workforce.
At OpenClassrooms, the Student & Employer Success (SES) Team is here to guarantee ROI for our customers: students and employers alike. The SES Team ensures our students and employers get the best possible experience with us.
We’re expanding our proactive Employer Success Team to help us proactively manage our client relationships with our growing number of enterprise and B2B clients. We take Employer Success seriously at OpenClassrooms. Our Employer Success team is dedicated to going above and beyond for our B2B clients day in and day out. We are looking for an individual with exceptional customer service skills to deliver world-class service to all of our International clients and ensure they achieve their educational goals on our platform. You are a customer success guru, you love interacting with people and solving tricky problems. You’re independent and autonomous: you can make things happen without someone saying so. 'Continuous Improvement' is second nature to you as you obsess over details and persist to make things just 'perfect' for our students. If that’s you, then you might just be ready to join an agile and fast-moving structure, with the goal to make education accessible to all.
Reports to the Director, Employer Success
In this role, you will:
By 2025, we expect to place 1M students per year into the workforce. Customer Success is essential to our growth, it’s who we are. OpenClassrooms is a small, fast-growing, and globally distributed company, so you’ll likely get to work on many projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
Manage from end-to-end our client relationships, including employer onboarding, regular status updates on the program progress and any escalation process with customers.
- Manage the relationship with all client contacts at the Employer level, including the HR sponsors and stakeholders, and serve as a strategic advisor to our B2B clients to ensure the success of our program service delivery
- Build scalable processes and dedicated tools to provide a premium Employer Journey for all our International clients
- Build and maintain Internal Dashboards to provide KPI of our B2B Programs to OC organization.
- Make sure OC complies with all contractual requirements related to our programs (onboarding/notifications), and keep OC processes aligned with the ISO certification guidelines
- Work with OC Business Development Team to make sure our partnerships align with business and market needs
- Build and manage engagement programs that delight customers, secure customer satisfaction and loyalty, driving high renewal rates and low churn while influencing up-sell
- Contribute to creating a unique, modern, and relevant tone of voice to interact with OpenClassrooms’ customers
- Route specific queries to other departments when appropriate. You should be comfortable discussing product capabilities and being the employer’ voice internally
- Organize, analyze, and escalate employer feedback to help our Product Team improve our educational platform
- Experiment through iterations with a continuous improvement mindset in order to improve our internal processes and create efficiencies
- When it comes to process creation, we go by what we call 'the golden cycle': Discover (do it yourself manually), standardize (make sure the process is manually replicable), actually processize (document in writing on our internal Wiki, Notion. so), and automate (with SaaS tools and technical developments)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A love and natural affinity for service and customer satisfaction. You’re naturally empathetic and able to communicate in ways that empower, not belittle.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously: you can work several hours with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable taking initiatives and making decisions on your own.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in an extremely fast-changing environment. Your job duties will change and evolve constantly.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills. You can multitask like no one else.
- Desire to work in a performance-focused, KPI-oriented team and in a transparent environment.
- A strong wish to give and receive feedback frequently in a nonaggressive fashion and regardless of seniority or rank.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (you OWN Pivot Tables, maybe even Excel Macros).
- Data analysis skills to review, understand and act on internal reports.
- High level of comfort with SaaS tools and platforms. You can ease your way through virtually any online tool within minutes.
- A true passion for education coupled with acute business acumen. You can align with both mission and revenue goals.
- Common sense!
- We work when our customers need us so you need to be able to work on a set schedule.
- Bonus Points if you geek out on: Automation (Excel, Zapier, etc.), CRM tools,
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level of education
- 5 to 10 years of overall professional experience
- 3+ years of experience in a customer success role with KPI’s
- 2+ years of experience working at a SaaS provider
- 2+ years of experience working in Education provider or 2+ years of experience working with Human Resources departments, Learning & Development departments, or in the staffing industry (staffing agency, headhunting, etc.)
- This is a remote position (preferred east coast time zone) with travel to Paris every quarter or so and an onboarding period of 1 to 3 months onsite. Remote experience is a must
- Great empathy and ability to remain calm
- Native English
- Experience with ticketing tools (Zendesk, Freshdesk, HelpScout, etc.), and experience with our tech stack preferred (Slack, Zendesk, Zapier, G-Suite, AirCall, Asana, etc.)
The journey starts with a phone interview and a meeting with the Hiring Manager. Then we plan face to face meetings with:
- Director, Employer Success
- VP, Employer Success, and VP, Mentorship
- and a few other people from teams across the organization (Peers and HR).
- You will be asked to perform a short test.
- You will be asked to provide us with 3 professional references.
Feel free to get the gist of who we are: https://openclassrooms.com/courses/how-do-we-work-at-openclassrooms
WHAT WE OFFER to our US EMPLOYEES
- Very competitive salary and commission
- Three months onboarding in our Paris headquarters
- 100 % Health Insurance (dental and vision) + family covered at 75 %
- 401K Plan
- Generous parental and family Leave
- 20 days of paid time off + additional vacations and 5 sick days
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, respect and high quality
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a Zoom Phone Professional Services Sales Representative to work in close partnership with our Product teams, Phone Specialists, Account Executives and Service Delivery teams.
The Zoom Phone Professional Services Sales Representative will be responsible for positioning and selling professional services across all segments & business verticals. They will drive the Professional Services sales process by documenting needs and the initial solution scope to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent customer expectation gaps during the delivery cycle.
This position involves working with existing and new customers to position PBX implementation services that meet customer telephony and video needs. Additional responsibilities include:
Meet or exceed service sales and business objectives must be able to work across multiple time zones
Develop a strong understanding of key product & service differentiators, sales methodologies and processes
Train & develop Account Sellers on the process of identifying & pre-qualifying service opportunities
Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our services and drive new business initiatives
Partner with Phone Specialists, Account Executives & Engineering to attach Zoom professional services to appropriate Zoom Phone opportunities
Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business phone deployment needs
Work closely with internal teams to drive customer feedback and improve Zoom Professional Services Offering
Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
Work strategically with account teams & management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
5+ years of Business Telephony Services & Implementation experience
Must have Professional Services / Pre-Sales Experience
Post Sales & Implementation Experience is a plus
Experience selling to C-Level Executives at large organizations (Majors and Enterprise customers)
Direct PBX (CUCM and/or S4B) deployment experience required
A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction & team work
Skilled in effective discovery, conducting presentations, online meetings, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
Must be able to operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment and handle ambiguity
Analytical thinker with Project Management experience
Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a multi-channel pipeline and forecast in Salesforce.com
Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible & self-motivatedBA/ BS or equivalent experience
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!