Remote sales development Jobs in April 2020
5 Remote sales development Jobs in April 2020Post a job
🔥 NEW: -50% on Remotive Community Memberships during COVID 19.Remotive Slack Community
We're looking for a Senior Backend Engineer
Join us on our mission to help the best products win.
It's often said that:
The best products don't win, the ones with the best distribution do.
We're doing something about that. Blanket gives the best products an unfair advantage by giving them access to the best distribution.
The first problem we're solving on our way to fulfill that mission is to automate the Sales Development process. That's prospecting, reaching out, crafting collateral, and booking sales demos.
We're looking for teammates that need to see their work have an immediate impact, and enjoy fast-paced and high-growth environments. Join us and play a crucial part in building a platform that some of the most respected companies will use to increase their sales.
Senior Backend Engineer
What your day will look like
You’ll be working closely with Ricardo (CTO) and Miguel (Senior Front-end Engineer).
Here’s what your typical day would currently look like:
Integrate with various APIs and third-party platforms
Collaborate with your teammates on software design and implementation
Help design and create a robust, scalable, and clean server-side architecture that can handle large volumes of data
Constructively participate in code reviews
Collaborate with your teammates across departments
Own whatever comes your way and see it through to the end
Build highly scalable endpoints, microservices, and systems
Maintain very large databases
Our stack is NodeJS, React, Postgres.
Strong Computer Science background and understanding of algorithms and data structures
Experience with REST API design, implementation, and usage
Writing clean code, and testing it throughout the development process to ensure the quality is up to standards
Excellent communication skills
Experience with the Github development flow and code reviews
Experience working with relational databases
Experience working with cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
Experience working with microservices architectures
Ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver functional solutions
BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
Experience working remotely
Experience with tech startup environments
Experience building scalable server-side systems
Experience with automated testing
Experience with ML/AI theory, practice, and implementation
What we value
We’re building a teammate centric and remote-first company that recruits the best talent regardless of location, background, or gender.
We consider our work to be our craft. We're driven by progress, getting a little bit better at what we do every single day. We value working openly and transparently because it helps maintain and scale our culture.
The best way to feel what we value is to check out our culture guide.
We're likely not a good fit if you
Feel best around teams with a clear hierarchy
Find that teams work best when people stick to their job descriptions ("I probably shouldn't do that, that's not my job")
Think hustle and hard work are overrated
Feel that you're at a skill level that you're complacent with
Think that remote teams don't work as well as having everyone in the same office
Are any combination of ninja, rockstar, or guru
Enjoy big-reveal moments after working siloed on a project
Consider joining if you
Value a teammate approach to company building
Enjoy working in flat-ish hierarchies
Think that there's still a ton for you to learn
Believe in openly sharing progress as you work
Believe in giving and receiving candid and transparent feedback
Are capable of having robust debates
Embrace a Disagree and commit culture, because it leads to better products than consensus-driven ones
Are an entrepreneur at heart
Believe in being deliberate about how you spend time
Are high on self-awareness and introspectiveness
Perks and benefits
Our four biggest perks and benefits:
Work environment freedom and flexibility
Everything you do or say matters
Everything you do or say has a tangible impact
Results are valued over egos on all interactions
Since we believe those benefits are vital to long-term sustainable happiness, it means that our monetary and lifestyle benefits will always use them as a Northstar:
Work wherever you want
We cover 90% of your health insurance premium
We cover 75% of your dental and vision insurance premiums
Workspace stipend (up to $500 a month)
Book stipend (up to $30 a month)
Learning and development credit per year to invest in your craft
Three paid weeks and five paid holidays per year
12 weeks of paid family leave (for primary and secondary caregivers)
You can also check out the complete list of current and future benefits.
Please fill out this form. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Alex Nucci, Cofounder and CEO.
PS: Check out our perpetually-work-in-progress Company Docs to get an overall picture of what we're like.
Position: We currently have a need for people to work with us remotely as a Sales Development Representative
Who we are:
We are an innovative new recruiting services provider who is focused on disrupting the recruiting space. As a SDR you will be a core part of our team assisting us in developing new clients.
Who are we looking for?
- Hunger and Hustle. We are an ambitious group and we move very fast. We need someone who can not only keep up with us, but will come in and try to blow us away. Your success will directly lead to our success and we are committed to making this a win-win relationship.
- Technology fluency. We don't expect you to know everything we are working with, but need you to be able to pick up new technology quickly
- Strong written communication skills. We do a lot of writing, and need people who are not afraid to take multiple passes through until things are perfect. This is especially important with sales communications so we need you to sweat every detail. In fact if you read this just email michael at sourcedllc dot com and go directly to the head of the line
- Focus. We are a early stage company and are very focused on servicing our customers as we build our business. We need people who are focused, self motivated and driven
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Willingness to learn new technologies
What would you do, if selected?
- Work daily with us for an agreed amount of time per week as a 1099 consultant
- Help us find new clients by making contact and setting appointments for sales opportunities for our services
Why join Sourced?
- Work across America and have access to top technology clients. Our headquarters are in the Bay area, and we work with technology startups and scale-ups around the country and the world.
- Be an early member of a world-class team that has worked with Google, Dropbox, Nokia, Evisort, Bolt, and more
- Be able to take part in helping to build a new best of breed virtual company that is focused on developing the people we work with and giving them access to training and opportunity
About PachydermAt Pachyderm, we're building an open-source enterprise-grade data science platform that lets you deploy and manage multi-stage, language-agnostic data pipelines while maintaining complete reproducibility and provenance. If you want to learn more about our grand vision, read what has become our "manifesto."The RolePachyderm is looking for people who are personally motivated to pursue a career in sales, who uniquely possess both grit and a growth mindset. In this role, you’ll be responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel, researching potential clients, connecting with and educating prospects, and qualifying leads before handing them off to the Account Executives.This is a major opportunity to work on Pachyderm's first ever dedicated Sales Development team. Most of the playbook is in place so you’ll be set up for success, but you will also have significant opportunity to iterate and improve on it. The compensation plan for this role is generous because you’ll be expected to do your sales development work and help to refine our small team’s processes. This role will make a big-time impact on our growth as we scale.Pachyderm is just a small team right now, so you'd be getting in right at the ground floor and have an enormous impact on the success and direction of the company, product, and sales process.We offer significant equity, full benefits, and all the usual startup perks.Responsibilities
- Create potential opportunities from prospecting and marketing-generated leads
- Cultivating open source users into Enterprise (Paid) Opportunities
- Brainstorm, research, and evaluate new sales sources and channels
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, and Founders to plan and implement a strategic outreach plan
- Develop and implement best practices for growing Pachyderm customer base and strategic partnerships
- Create new business by aggressively finding and qualifying leads for our sales team
- Interface and nurture leads through various outbound channels including cold-calls, email, and social media
- Work closely with Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to drive business strategy.
- Be ready to continuously learn and grind through anything.
- 1-3 years of experience in SDR or BDR role
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Ability to connect and develop strong client relationships
- Desire to help build a world-class sales organization
- Willingness to take ownership and execute
What's in it for you?
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational ability
- Ownership and phenomenal career trajectory
- Startup experience with high-stakes
- Unlimited PTO, within reason :)
- Management that will do everything to make it happen for you
- Team retreats, meals, and phenomenal colleagues
- Full benefits
- Pachyderm equity (this is big)
Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Our Sales Development Representatives work outbound to share CommentSold with boutique owners around the country. They research the latest places our customers gather, and engage and qualify great prospective customers. Our SDRs work alongside Account Executives to manage the the relationship once they're on board.
At CommentSold, you will have the opportunity to develop skills in all aspects of sales: prospecting, messaging, communication, and ultimately joining the ranks of the world class Sales team that we are building.
In this role, you will
be a prospecting machine and actively reach out via phone, social channels, and email daily with relevant information from your research on target companies and personas
route qualified sales appointments to the appropriate Account Executives for further development and closure
be a master at the art of sending personal, strategic, valuable messages from email to social messaging
identify and leverage compelling new business entryways for very targeted outreach (events, markets, conferences, groups)
quickly research and strategize new approaches to create interest and engage leads
secure and schedule meetings and demos adopting all tools available to you
work closely with Account Executives to move prospects through the pipeline
consistently achieve or exceed monthly goals of demos, meetings and qualified opportunities generated
learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the CommentSold platform, industry trends, and competition
successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
provide closed-loop feedback to Sales and Product teams to ensure continuous process and product optimization
Have a maniacal obsession with maintaining the quality of our CRM with latest and accurate prospect information and status
If you're right for this role, you have
high intellectual acumen
high “figure it out quotient”
high “grind quotient” - activity wins, even when it isn’t always fun
personal competition - you need to win and you want to be the best at your job
humble coach-ability - you are willing to listen and learn and become the greatest version of yourself
like-ability and charisma - you can make friends with strangers
intuitive attention to detail and organization
a demonstrable record of success in a sales-oriented role
effective written communication and a creative thinking
the ability to engage and empathize over the phone
great self-awareness speaking in a professional and polished manner
experience with social platforms including Facebook and Instagram
experience in a fast growing startup environment
experience with inbound/outbound sales
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
You’ll work alongside some of the most hardworking and creative teammates and customers, and we like to think that energy is infectious.
The VP of Demand Generation is responsible for overseeing all aspects of demand generation to achieve revenue goals that support the company’s fast-paced growth. This role is a highly cross-functional, strategic role which will require both creative and analytical thinking. They work closely with leaders across Revenue Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management, and Sales. The VP of Demand Generation is a marketing team leader, responsible for the creation and execution of GitLab’s global marketing campaigns to generate leads and new business pipeline. The campaigns must consider global revenue goals and be multi-channel, able to be executed through digital and traditional tactics in partnership with Revenue Marketing. The campaigns must also be measurable and tied to GitLab’s global revenue goals. The responsibilities of the role include campaign strategy development, program execution, team management and process optimization. The position requires a driven, innovative and energetic demand generation leader, with a talent for empowering high performing teams and an ability to get things done.Responsibilities
- Develop the company's demand generation campaign strategy to drive new business, as well as expand the existing customer base. Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver
- Work closely with Revenue Marketing and sales to deploy campaigns and ensure alignment across teams
- Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics and use data to optimize campaign strategies continually
- Work collaboratively to build, inspire, manage and grow a high-performing global team
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Work closely with product marketing, marketing operations, and sales to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment
Performance IndicatorsHiring Process
- 10-15+ years experience in roles of increasing responsibility, managing $100MM-$1B in revenue pipeline in high-growth companies; current or previous VP title, reporting to a CMO preferred
- Experience running a global team of at least dozens of people with multiple levels of management
- Must have a firm grasp of digital marketing best practices, yet have an innate curiosity to continually investigate new trends
- Experience with digital and non-digital demand gen tactics
- Familiarity with open-source, cloud native, cloud, and Kubernetes a plus
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations
- Fluency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them including the use of Marketo and Salesforce
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs through technology, data and process.
- Demonstrated success and comfort driving global programs in multiple languages
- An innate sense of urgency to drive programs forward
- Ability to use GitLab
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with one of our Global Recruiters.
- Candidates will then meet with the Senior Director of Revenue Marketing.
- Candidates will then be asked to schedule an interview with the Manager of Field Marketing, Americas.
- Candidates will then meet with the CMO.
- Following successful completion of the previous steps, final candidates will then be asked to meet with a panel of Sales Development Managers.
- Final candidates may be asked to complete an assessment, and meet with the Senior Director of Revenue Marketing again.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via video or phone.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.