Remote hris Jobs in February 2020
4 Remote hris Jobs in February 2020Post a job
What is Pathrise?
Pathrise (YC W18) is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help you land your next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. You only pay if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
Everyday we are expanding our team and our services. We are looking for sharp, scrappy and fun individuals who are ready to jump in (head first) into a new role with us. We are a small team and we love working together to improve our fellows chances of getting the job of their dreams! If this sounds like something you'd be interested in we want to talk to you.
We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our manifesto.
Working for Pathrise is a great opportunity to work with our tight knit engineering, product, and design teams to improve the future of career services by helping to build the education platform and curriculum that supports our fellows. A large portion of this role will also be handling admissions, mentoring, instruction and other curriculum processes in a “teaching assistant” type position. It will be a combination of functional work and supporting the instruction staff. Depending on each candidate’s qualifications, this position could also be approached as a contract or contract-to-hire role as well.
What you'll do
Design a centralized LMS/accountability web-based platform to optimize all of the custom workflows we have with Pathrise fellows
Ideating, scoping, and prioritizing new product features that are high value
Working closely with growth to build optimal marketing and branding materials
Review industry evaluations and handle admissions conversations with potential fellows
Contribute to curriculum and teaching sessions and workshops
Handle fellow queries for job search support and interview practice
Passionate about education and career development
0-2 years of experience in industry as a Product Designer or in a related field
Experience with user research
A strong portfolio that showcases strong design sense and frontend engineering
Entrepreneurship or small startup experience
Strong mentoring company culture
Team lunch in the office
Access to Pathrise’s world class career accelerator curriculum
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
If you are also interested in the fellowship, please apply here: https://www.pathrise.com/apply.
Location: Remote (anywhere in Europe) or Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Demand for TalkJS is quickly increasing to the point that we have no time left to work on the funnel that drives this demand. This is a luxury problem, which we intend to solve with full force with the help of you, an experienced online marketer with a passion for technical products. We're looking for someone who:
Has demonstrable experience growing B2B SaaS inbound
Has sufficient tech skills to set up analytics pipelines
Proactively iterates and experiments
Bonus points if you can code a bit. We offer you an opportunity to start, build, and lead our marketing team as we grow. Significant equity is on the table, as well as the chance to work in a great collaborative, open, and constructive distributed team culture.
Apply by sending an email to [email protected] Mention something you've helped grow and include something you've written. This can be anything that shows your ability to enthuse: a blog post or a landing page or even a flyer for the local christmas fair.
To apply, email your resume with a note about why you're interested to [email protected]
We make software implementation simple
Simpl is a software implementation marketplace. We partner with world class software vendors matching their customers with expert implementers. The experts on our platform are given the training, certification, and tools necessary to do their job.
Our platform increases sales conversions, accelerates time-to-value, and reduces churn for our vendor partners and offers high-paying, remote, flexible and dependable work to experts.
We're looking for a skilled technical project manager with experience building systems, processes, and tools that enable software to be developed at scale.
We're looking for someone that is passionate about communicating with stakeholders and team members to lead the charge on building a world-class platform.
You will be employee number 4 and your foundational work will inform the trajectory of the company. We want you to say that you’ve done your life’s best work here.
Simpl was founded in 2019 and has recently raised a round of financing from A+ Silicon Valley VC's. We're looking to work with folks who are truly passionate about building best-in-class products that will educate and employee thousands of people across the world.
What you'll be doing
- Design and build processes and systems that enable Simpl to effortlessly scale our management of implementation projects to thousands a month and more. This includes:
Standardizing and then automating project management practices (requirements gathering through to project delivery)
Establishing continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) practices
Creating documentation and code repositories to streamline future implementations
- Work with vendors, customers, and our network of experts to design, manage, and deliver implementation solutions
- Work with our engineering team to build product that supports our ability to scale
- Be a thought partner in designing OKRs, roadmaps, metrics, and business milestones that measure and inform our execution.
- At least 4 years of experience developing software - building scalable web/mobile products with a team. Experience managing large in person and remote software development teams. Experience establishing product management processes, CI/CD protocols. etc.
- Technical - You've written code in a professional capacity before as either a software developer or have studied computer science. You have the technical skills to communicate effectively with engineers, brainstorm technical solutions, and even write code when required.
- Analytical - you have the ability to break down complex problems and use quantitative and qualitative methods arrive at a solution. When data exists, you can use SQL to query for it, develop visualizations, and communicate results to stakeholders. When data doesn't exist, you know how to create it.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with ability to follow-through and implement effectively; comfortable with ambiguity.
- Outstanding communications skills - ability to synthesize and ably present complex concepts and terms with recommendations.
- Service excellence - empathizing with and understanding the needs of prospective clients and then exceeding their expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence external and internal stakeholders, balancing their needs while obtaining the desired business outcome.
- (Plus) Experience integrating software with companies like Stripe, Plaid, Twilio, Segment, and other API vendors.
To apply, email your resume with a note about why you're interested to [email protected]
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, and help solve some of the most challenging customer problems. We offer flexible hours, the ability to work remote and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.Our people are our greatest asset and our competitive advantage. Percona is looking to hire a Head of People and Culture who understands the importance of our global distributed team and is skilled at advancing our goals, strategies, as well as culture as we continue on our high growth plan.This position has high accountability and visibility, and reports to the General Manager. We want candidates who can prove they are leaders, effective people managers, culturally astute and problem-solvers. The right candidate will be able to balance People (Human Resource) Operations and create and execute Percona’s People Strategy. If you are all of these, have a solid background in organizational development, thrive in a culturally diverse, remote workplace and our values resonate with you, we want to talk to you.Internal Leadership Development
- Collaborate with management on succession planning objectives
- Develop career paths and structured evaluations for each position, facilitating discussions between leadership and teams
Human Resource and Compliance
- Partner with Managers and Director of Learning & Development to build leadership development training programs, including change management initiatives
- Analyze the effectiveness of existing HR policies and procedures ( including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, employee relations, and off-boarding of personnel) as well as retention incentives (including compensation, equity option plan, benefits, etc.) ensuring best practices and that they adhere to governing regulations while supporting Percona’s mission and goals
- Lead, hire, evaluate and manage the team of HR professionals
- Prepare reports for the Executive Management Team using business metrics and KPIs to measure success and ensure efficiencies in your function
- Mitigate Percona’s risk as it specifically relates to employment and staffing
- Establish goals and budget for annual and 3 year plans for the HR department
- Ensure use of HRIS systems are best practice
- Lead annual staff evaluation process and policy, making recommendations for improvements
- Build and implement processes, tools, and technology infrastructures to drive employee performance
- Create and set performance metrics/expectations, while continuing to strengthen the process for evaluating performance
- Champion positive employee relations strengthening Percona’s culture
- Directs, develops and leads culture and engagement initiatives in partnership with the Executive Management Team to create an atmosphere of inclusion and well-being
- Fosters a positive team member experience that drives growth, development and wellness
- Oversees and leads the conducting of regular employee surveys and to assess and improve team member engagement
- Proven experience as senior People Operations leader and mentor (or equivalent roles in Human Resources), including employment law and best practices, industry benchmarks for compensation and benefits
- Built and implemented successful recruitment and retention programs at previous organizations
- Passion for creating an environment where every staff member has the opportunity, support to thrive professionally and contribute to the overall success of our customers and Percona
- Bachelor's degree in organizational behavior or equivalent industry certifications
- Worked for 5+ years in globally distributed organizations
- BambooHR or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with technology and systems to increase productivity of the People Operations team