Remote helpdesk Jobs in February 2020
3 Remote helpdesk Jobs in February 2020Post a job
ABOUT THE JOB
The Customer Success Specialist lives at the intersection of customer support and sales. They are a critical part of our efforts to keep customers happy and engaged. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will:
Triage incoming customer conversations. Most of them you’ll answer yourself, some require you to gather baseline information and pass it to another department, others require immediate escalation
Become a Roon expert. You'll be fielding questions from B2C and B2B customers over email, social media, and on our community site
Write and update documentation to proactively help customers achieve their desired outcomes
Leverage and improve upon sales strategies that drive customer happiness, renewals, and expansion
Quickly resolve billing and account administration issues
Monitor customer health and identify customers who are retention risks
Act as a liaison between the customer and the product team
Engage with our community and act on opportunities to delight customers
📝 **You’re an excellent writer.** We’re a fully remote team that relies heavily on asynchronous, written communication. And since you’ll be chatting with customers exclusively over email, social media, and on our community site, you’ll need writing chops appropriate for a public audience.
🗣 **You love interacting with customers!** This role isn’t a stepping stone to another department at Roon Labs. You love being on the front lines with customers and want to pursue a career in customer success.
⚡️ **You process and resolve issues quickly.** You can quickly distill complex questions and respond to them accurately and concisely. You’re an expert at making complicated situations simple and painless.
🖥 **You’re somewhat technical.** You know a little bit about how the internet, computers, software, and mobile applications work together. Or you know where to look for answers when you run into a problem with your computer. You don’t need a computer science degree or prior experience in a technical support role, but you do need to be able to document technical issues and report them back to the team.
💡 **You’re eager to help.** When things break or something goes wrong, you’re eager to hop in and help. And after that, you reflect on what happened and make suggestions for improvement. You make noise when you get stuck or something feels wrong.
Experience using help desk software
Knowledge or familiarity of the high-resolution audio industry
Prior remote work experience, or you’ve built side projects that demonstrate you can be focused and productive on your own
Video editing or production experience
🚀 Fully remote!
✈️ Unlimited paid vacation
🩺 Health/Dental/Vision Insurance (80/20)
👨👩👦👦 Paid parental leave
💰 401k with company match
HOW TO APPLY
Send us an intro note that tells us more about your skill set, why you want to work at Roon, and how you can help us reach and exceed our customer success goals. We're looking for great writers with passion and enthusiasm for helping others, so this is your time to shine! A complete Angel profile with your resume uploaded is also appreciated.
Postscript is redefining marketing for e-commerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for e-commerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world-class go-to-market organization.
We are looking for our second Customer Experience Advocate to assist our prospects and customers when using the Postscript platform. This hire will be the first line of customer communication in chat to troubleshoot, recommend solutions, and guide users through features and functionalities. You will be primarily inside of chat but occasionally will talk to customers via video conference. This person will contribute to our knowledge base of content.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for an excellent communicator and a person with the ability to earn trust and build relationships. Experience with helpdesk software is valued, but not required. Postscript uses Intercom.
This role is full remote, so comfort with being a self-starter and ambiguity is a must. Job title and role specifics will be based on experience. This role is going to follow a PST workday of 10:00-7:00 PST with some flexibility on the exact timing.
- Respond to prospect and customer needs quickly via chat, email, or video call
- Maintain help articles and knowledge base content for self-serve customers
- Organize product feature requests with the rest of the Postscript team
- Update our CRM with information about useful discussions with customers
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Embody the Postscript brand to be solutions-oriented
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Maintain an expert level understanding of the Postscript product, along with larger e-commerce & marketing knowledge
What We'll Love About You
- 2-5 years of experience as a Support Specialist or similar customer success role
- Several years of experience in a remote-first role
- Experience using helpdesk software and remote support tools (Intercom is a plus)
- Experience with e-commerce and digital marketing is a plus
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- E-commerce experience/knowledge
- Strong comfort multitasking and excellent grammar
- (Extra) Experience working in support of a SaaS tool
What You'll Love About Us
- Happy customers who want your product
- Opportunity to join a rocket ship in its early stages
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy working together
- Transparency - we’re open about the state of the business and take mentorship seriously
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers - no room for jerks
- Fast-paced, growth-focused environment
- Travel - we get the whole team together in fun locations 3 times/year
- Remote culture - work from home (or wherever)
- Above market compensation, including equity, unlimited PTO + health, dental, vision insurance
- Pick your own equipment/work set up
We're looking for candidates for a Customer Support Engineer - someone to help guide customers through best-practices and general onboarding, as well as troubleshooting issues they may be having with LDAP/AD integration or other integrations, and other technical issues they may encounter.
This role would be great for a junior or mid-level IT support pro who loves making customers happy and solving problems, but is also interested in potentially exploring other areas such as programming, AWS, security, or Linux systems administration. We're a small team, which means there's plenty of room to learn and grow.
Responding to customer helpdesk and support calls
Troubleshooting LDAP/Active Directory integration issues
Understanding where our product doesn't quite fit customer needs and helping us figure out how to change that
At least two years of helpdesk support experience, preferably in an IT position.
LDAP/Active Directory experience
Some web server administration experience (Windows or Linux)
Great troubleshooting and communication skills
Great time-management skills - we don't micromanage here.
Empathy for your co-workers and customers
Awesome to Have:
Experience with Powershell or bash scripting
Written/spoken fluency in languages other than English. We have customers all over the world, and sometimes Google Translate just doesn't cut it.
Experience with JAMF/Casper.
Experience with REST APIs.
Experience managing assets, particularly for schools or universities.
Learning-focused: If there's something you want to learn more about, we have a training budget to help you get there.
Revenue sharing: When we have a great quarter, so do you!
Remote position: Work in your jammies if you'd like - the rest of us do!
Flexible hours: If 9 to 5 fits your life, great. If not, that's okay too.
Two-weeks vacation with a $3k vacation bonus so you can focus on enjoying your time off.
Please note: We are not currently able to offer health insurance benefits. It is something we're actively working on.