InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Lead Product Manager, Connected Workflow to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are hiring for a Lead/Group PM in the Core Zone. The scope of this role will initially include strategic oversight over the Connected Workflow Group, including: Engagement (Home, Notifications, Spaces, Streams), Discoverability (Share, Permissions, Search), and Mobile.
What you’ll do:
- You will drive the long term strategy for core product areas, leading key initiatives and driving cross-functional alignment
- You’ll collaborate with PMs, designers, engineers, and researchers to identify customer pain points and pitch new product opportunities
- You will grow and coach a team of exceptional PMs who obsess over building impactful and delightful products
- You’ll be a champion of InVision’s users, deeply understanding their contexts and workflows to create strategies and drive product priorities
- You will partner with product marketing to develop narratives that communicate the value of InVision’s products
- You’ll work together to share the impact of the team’s work with our users and prospects.
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years as a Product Manager or similar
- 2+ years as a Sr. or Lead PM with responsibility over 1-2 product managers
- You’ve played an instrumental role in creating great products that customers love to use
- History of driving large initiatives to success and demonstrating business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience driving 0 > 1 products from ideation to successful adoption
- Track record of Product Leadership, including hiring and managing performance of PMs
- Ability to create strong relationships with cross-functional partners and to communicate and influence clearly and effectively to achieve team goals
- Experience with SaaS strongly preferred
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.