Remote enterprise sales Jobs in February 2020
8 Remote enterprise sales Jobs in February 2020Post a job
This is a unique opportunity to join and build the Enterprise sales team at Postman. We are looking for passionate, energetic, value-centric leader for enterprise and mid-market sales. The ideal candidate has personally driven significant sales growth and built early sales teams at Enterprise SaaS companies.
Postman is largest developer communities in the world with 8+ million users and 400,000+ organizations using the Postman in their API lifecycle. While we continue to focus on making the individual developer successful, as organizations and entire industries go API-first we are seeing tremendous demand and opportunity across mid-large enterprises.
Why Postman? First, we have an incredible product that is absolutely LOVED by our users. Second, we have a great core team and we're looking for you to build on it. Third we have an absolutely massive opportunity grow our enterprise business by helping every company in the world transition to API-first development and API-first business models across all functions.
The sales organization at Postman is part of the Customer organization and this position reports to the VP of Customer Success.Responsibilities
- Build out the sales team by recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring reps
- Define, discuss, plan and implement process improvements
- Lead by example in driving a value based sales culture at Postman.
- Directly support a team of Enterprise Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives in meeting and exceeding quota by selling to good-fit customers.
- Participate in customer and prospect meetings and help define a strong business case
- Partner with Solutions Engineering, Customer Success and other cross-functional teams to drive success
- Identify product and technology gaps surface through customer conversations and present a point of view to Product and Leadership teams
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and coach Account Executives on strategies to reach their goals
- Report on sales activity and manage a regular revenue forecast
- Achieve key performance metrics and goals, including an individual quota
- Work with Postman legal counsel to review/negotiate Enterprise Agreements/MSAs as needed
- Work with the Postman security team to shepard Enterprise deals through the security review process
- 7+ years of Sales experience selling Enterprise SaaS Developer Tools
- 4+ years of Sales Management experience managing teams selling Enterprise SaaS Developer Tools
- Solid technical understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and developer tools. Should be comfortable talking developer and technical pain points with VPs of Product Development/QA, CTOs and business leaders of modern technology organizations
- Consistent track record of selling software into large Enterprise accounts and achieving personal and team goals
- Ability to grow business strategically including partnering with product marketing/demand generation
- Must enjoy mentoring and coaching your team, both on value based sales AND funnel/pipeline building to meet targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment, establishing needed processes and tooling
- Enthusiasm for increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- Experience reviewing Fortune 500 Vendor SaaS Agreements - and familiarity with key sticking points and how to work through them (with legal counsel support).
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor and lead by example
- Excited about building a modern customer-focused sales organization
We are located in the Financial District in downtown San Francisco, right above a BART station. We offer competitive salary, and equity, solid benefits, an informal & fun working environment, and catered lunches.You will get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, and know that taking on challenge is the only way to accomplish something big.
This position is open for remote candidates in the US. (We are not considering international candidates at this time.)
Canny helps SaaS companies build better products by being better at listening to and acting on user feedback.
The benefit of working with SaaS companies is that our work impacts technology in virtually every sector (education, medicine, tech, and so much more). We're using what we're great at, building great products, to have the impact we want to have on the world.
– Early-stage startup, 4 person team
– Over 500 customers, including industry-leading companies like Lyft, Bench, MongoDB, and Compass
– 100% remote
– Bootstrapped, profitable, and growing – we are our own bosses
We're hiring a customer success manager to ensure our customers are successful at using Canny. As the main point of contact for the majority of our users, you'll play a key role in our success 🚀
– Be the main point of contact for customer support via live chat (EST hours)
– Become intimately familiar with Canny's product in order to field technical/product-related questions
– Give customers demos during the onboarding process
– Identify opportunities to improve onboarding, engagement, and retention
– Help us build our enterprise sales process
– You have 3+ years experience crushing it in a customer-facing role at a technology company (ideally SaaS)
– You have outstanding written English skills
– Empathy is second nature for you; you enjoy helping people solve their problems
– You can digest and effectively communicate technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability
– You're great at coming up with ideas for increasing product adoption and customer retention
– You're a team player with high level of integrity; you're productive working remotely
– Intercom (live chat conversations)
– Missive (email + team collaboration)
– Zoom (customer demos)
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position, shoot us an email. Please include your resume, tell us why you want to work at Canny, and share your favorite GIF.
Enterprise Account Manager is an outside sales position responsible for developing, managing and closing business within small, mid sized and large enterprises in our outside field sales organization.
The EAM will be responsible for managing the sales process around the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products to both named key account clients, and inbound non named account leads within a sales region.Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- Experience in Open Source software business models is preferred but not required, proficient in concepts around Cloud and infrastructure software is a minimum requirement
- Significant Enterprise Sales and strategic customer development experience
- Track record in closing deals in both large enterprises as well as SMB market tiers
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets and consistently ranked top 1-2 on their team
- History of accurate forecasting and business reporting
- Significant experience in selling disruptive technology into focused markets
- Engage new and existing Open Source users of HashiCorp to provide value around how users can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Engage in significant Outbound activity. Making use of the tools available (yesware, discoverorg, Sales navigator, etc.)
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure strategic commercial commitments
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts.
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- Regular Air Travel is required
- Correctly estimate qualifying opportunities based on BANT
- Effectively and timely communicate with management, legal and deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process; and follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Enterprise Account Executive, will be tasked to develop, own and manage closing new business in the South West including the Media, Entertainment and Publishing vertical. Responsibilities include ensuring that prospective customers have the best possible experience and finding the right mix of Acquia offerings for their needs. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world class service.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience with solution selling of complex enterprise software with preferable background around web development, Cloud/SaaS, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation, Web Content Management or Social Software.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings in the US South West
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales based activities
- Conduct opportunity and account review sessions with Sales Leadership
- Completes required reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecast
- Manage all information in Salesforce.com
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- History of consistently exceeding quota
- Experience with SaaS technologies. Preferably around Marketing Automation and/or Web Content Management
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities
- Significant experience in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organization
- Experience with Media, Entertainment and Publishing a major plus
- Remote, US
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to travel
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
As GitLab's Director of Global Sales Development, you will be responsible for growing pipeline through outbound lead generation and inbound lead management. This role will manage SDR managers worldwide, across all sales segments to ensure our sales organization has enough opportunities to meet or exceed their enterprise sales targets. You’ll partner closely with our Senior Director of Revenue Marketing, SDR Managers, as well as our Marketing and Sales teams to align on strategic business initiatives, improve processes, and ultimately drive revenue for GitLab.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program, and you’ll be provided with the necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role, and mentor your team.What you’ll do in this role:
You should apply if you have:
- Ensure sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and that our sales organization has enough pipeline to work with to be fully productive.
- Ensure we efficiently and effectively qualify inbound demand as well develop outbound strategies per region while leveraging digital and field marketing resources for particular campaigns
- Motivate and develop SDRs in alignment to our leveling concept in order to exceed goals through coaching and incentives and grow their careers. A successful candidate will be equal parts business manager and talent developer.
- Plan, forecast, and understand ramp adjusted capacity to ensure the team is grown effectively, in tandem with the needs of our sales organization and the supply of inbound demand from marketing.
- Manage SDR rosters for tracking ramp adjusted capacity and productivity.
- Manage SDR reports and dashboards to ensure the results they deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Build a word-class lead generation team. Recruit, train, and develop a global team of SDRs, and SDR managers.
- Effectively manage paths for career advancement within the SDR functions as well as to closing sales roles.
- Partner with regional managers to develop campaigns that align to their regional goals based on a territory plan.
- Iterating the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training and enablement with respect to the GitLab core values.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and people ops to ensure SDR onboarding program and ongoing training is up-to-date on our current product offering.
- Partner with sales and marketing operations to ensure the SDR team has the best tools to do their job, and that they are configured to ensure SDR efficiency and productivity, especially salesforce.com and Outreach.
- Focus on the quality of opportunities without sacrificing quantity. The four core metrics this role should care about are the impact on the sales cycle, close rates, pipeline contribution and average deal size.
- 5+ years experience managing an SDR organization globally, experience managing closing roles a plus as well.
- A proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at a fast growing company with multiple sales segments with an inbound and outbound model.
- Experience in and open source or open core model a big plus.
- Experience managing managing managers in an outbound prospecting organization in a global organization.
- Familiarity and experience with cultural difference in prospecting activities.
- Power user of salesforce.com and SDR cadence management software.
- Ability to drive cross functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams.
- Ability to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional SDRs and SDR managers.
- Have a general understanding of Git, GitLab, and modern development practices.
- A broad knowledge of the application development ecosystem.
- Awareness of industry trends in enterprise digital transformation, DevOps, and continuous integration.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Accurate, nuanced, direct, and kind messaging.
- Being able to work independent and respond quickly.
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values.
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to apply! We value diverse experience, so go for it and submit an application if GitLab sounds like a place you’d like to join.Hiring process:
Our hiring process for this position can be found in our handbook. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page. Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
The culture here at GitLab is something we’re incredibly proud of. Because GitLabbers are currently located in more than 63 different countries, you’ll spend your time collaborating with kind, talented, and motivated colleagues from across the globe. Some of the benefits you’ll be entitled to vary by the region or country you’re in. However, all GitLabbers are fully remote and receive a "no ask, must tell" paid-time-off policy, where we don’t count the number of days you take off annually. You can work incredibly flexible hours, enabled by our asynchronous approach to communication. We’ll also help you set up your home office environment, cover your home internet subscription, pay for your membership to a co-working space, and contribute to the travel costs associated with meeting other GitLab employees across the world. Also, every year or so, we all get together at our Contribute event.
Domino Data Lab is in search of an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to help evangelize Domino’s platform in the NYC market.
The ideal fit is someone who has a history in selling a highly technical product, with a high average sales price (ours is rising each quarter!) to Fortune 500 companies. This role will report to the RVP of Sales.
Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations including Allstate, Dell, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue Management, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution: helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.Responsibilities
- First and foremost, we need someone who can come in and sell software!
- Lead the Domino relationship with prospects and internal stakeholders within enterprise accounts
- Own deal cycles from prospect and demo to close, achieving revenue objectives for new logo acquisition and upsells/expansions
- Identify new companies, use cases and prospects through primary and secondary research with help of our BDR team
- Collaborate with engineering and marketing to refine product direction based on your findings from your interactions with prospects
What we offer
- 5+ years sales experience including selling a complex technology product to enterprise accounts with a track record of success and exceeding sales quotas
- Proven hunter who thrives in a collaborative selling model, by partnering with marketing, product and sales development teams to identify and prospect into key target accounts
- Familiarity and comfort selling across stakeholders at multiple levels in an organization
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop and run long-term account plans
- Comfortable in a startup environment that moves at a fast pace. Comfortable in a direct, open, and honest culture; you care about getting the best answer, not about being right or wrong. You’re motivated by results, not by your ego
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Open office with access to company leaders and tools for remote employees to stay connected
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Catered lunch 2x a week, snacks, and weekly Happy Hours in our San Francisco office
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Qualified is the most effective platform for assessing engineers, in both workforce and education. Qualified enables companies to find the best engineers through merit-based hiring, by focusing on real-world performance instead of resumes and pedigree. The platform empowers recruiters to make accurate decisions, while cutting hundreds of hours of wasted engineering time by employing automated code assessments and collaborative coding interviews.
We hire great, trustworthy people so that we can optimize for a free and flexible culture: flexible hours, unlimited vacation, remote work options, and working on stuff you’re excited about. Turns out, when you’ve got a dedicated team that takes pride in their work, you don’t have to worry about how much time they’re spending in the office!
We sell a SaaS platform to companies for assessing potential candidates, and educational organizations for testing students. Our clients run from startups to enterprises, and include Apple, Canon, Truecar, Andela, and Domino's. We're backed by great investors including Social Capital Partners, Cornerstone OnDemand (Nasdaq: CSOD), Dr. Richard Ferguson (Former CEO of the ACT), and Brian Lee (founder of Legalzoom and Honest Company).
Recently featured in Forbes and Inc:
About the position:
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for creating enterprise-level sales opportunities. You will work with account executives and marketing to target specific high-value accounts, with the goal being to set discovery calls and demos with leads from these accounts.
We are a small and growing team that values creativity and resourcefulness. It's not easy to land large contracts, so you'll be expected to test and contribute to tactics and strategy specifically for the enterprise.
This is an opportunity to help lead the way in creating and executing an enterprise sales development playbook that will be essential to accelerating growth.
- 1+ years of sales, sales development, or product marketing experience, ideally at a successful enterprise SaaS company.
- Demonstrated experience in testing and executing enterprise engagement strategies, preferably with enterprise organizations with medium to length sales cycles.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a constantly changing environment with a small but growing team.
- Experience in the HRTech, EduTech, or SaaS industries preferred. Any programming experience is a plus!
- Proficiency with Salesforce or a CRM equivalent.
The Senior Outbound Product Manager will be our lead in defining the future of our Percona products and solutions and is ultimately responsible for their success. As the voice of the customer, they will need to understand the market, customer challenges and then be able to clearly articulate market and customer requirements back into the product requirements and roadmap. They are responsible for creating the product vision, overall GTM strategy and then working across the Percona team to successfully deliver.Work Location: Remote office in the US or EMEAAbout PerconaPercona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs.Percona open source database expertise helps businesses avoid downtime and outages, meet customer experience expectations, foster operational and developer collaboration and manage enterprise risks through sound database architecture frameworks.Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, and help solve some of the most challenging customer problems. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries, the ability to work remote and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.What You Will Do
- Own the product vision and delivery of the overall GTM strategy and long term product roadmap that satisfies the customer challenges/requirements and changing market dynamics/technologies while uniquely positioning Percona for success.
- Define market opportunity for their product and solution areas. This includes targeting/segmentation of opportunities and markets and collaboration with product marketing managers to analyze new markets
- Be the voice of the customer and help provide context, empathy and rationale behind customer needs. Less "customer wants a feature", more "they want to solve a problem that helps with .."
- Work with inbound product management, engineering, sales and services counterparts to facilitate well rounded decision making with a bias for action and calculated risks
- Work with Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing to facilitate rapid time to value for our customers and prospects
- Work closely with inbound product management to balance your product's long-term roadmap with its backlog of issues and bugs as well as ad-hoc customer requests
- Deliver crisp customer use cases/requirements to inbound product management & engineering
- Have a solid understanding of the enterprise sales motion including how you and your product can best support key players such as sales engineers, consulting, services, and enterprise account executives
- Make data-informed decisions. Know how you're measuring success before starting any project. Obsess over your KPIs. Know when to commit more or less resources
- Effectively communicate across all departments in the company
- Prepare competitive comparison information for use in positioning against offerings from other organizations (working with product marketing manager)
- Open source community engagement and support as needed
- Briefing and building relationships with key members of the media and analyst communities
- Product Marketing
- Inbound product management
- Sales and Customer Success
- Services, Consulting and Support
- Executive leadership
- 5-7 years of product management experience with enterprise IT software (experience with open source and databases a plus)
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of customers’ business challenges and needs
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- Team player - ability to work both within the product team and across other teams
- Excellent work ethic, strong organizational skills & ability to meet deadlines
- Willing to travel occasionally on business throughout the EMEA and the US
- Language skills: English fluently, additional languages appreciated
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation skills, including public speaking skills
- Experience in working with inter-departmental stakeholders to successfully develop and deliver software products and solutions
- Ability to lead without authority breaking down barriers between product areas and functions