Remote enterprise sales Jobs in April 2020
2 Remote enterprise sales Jobs in April 2020Post a job
🔥 NEW: -50% on Remotive Community Memberships during COVID 19.Remotive Slack Community
We are on the brink of the next industrial revolution.
Manufacturing has long been an analog world, but this is about to change. By introducing machines to the digital world, there’s a staggering opportunity for efficiency and production leaps. Oden is driving this revolution. We’re on a mission to eliminate waste in manufacturing.
We have combined industrial hardware, wireless connectivity, and big data architecture into one simple platform so all manufacturers can analyze and optimize their production, from any device. Efficiency, sustainability, and competitiveness are democratized.
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things - to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, and to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, and the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost and environmental impact. We’re on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution that begs for absolute efficiency in all factors of life. We plan to deliver that to everyone who makes things.
We foster trust, collaboration and personal development in our team, clients, and society
We communicate openly in all directions, embracing failure
We face new challenges and information head on, everyone’s impact matters
We learn from our mistakes and move forward with purpose and plan
We are building a community of those who create and move boundaries, with ownership and passion
As Director of Sales, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and help redefine the way the manufacturing world works. In order to continue to accelerate our rapid growth, we’re looking for people who embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them. You’ll handle the sales process from marketing qualified to closed won, and close deals with managers and executives of medium and large-sized industrial corporations. This individual puts the best interests of the clients first and is excited to work for one of the most innovative tech companies in IoT, Industry 4.0, and Big Data Analytics. You’ll work closely with Oden’s dedicated lead generation team, who books meetings on behalf of the Director of Sales.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
Owning the entire sales funnel from lead to closed won.
Working with your supporting BDR to accelerate opportunity creation.
Going after new logos, securing pilots leading to initial roll-out, up-sell, and cross-sells
Achieving Deal and ARR quotas and developing future targets
Qualifying inbound leads and MQL’s to SQL’s to forecasted opportunities
Maintaining accurate pipeline and forecasts with CRM
Representing Oden at industry trade shows and conferences
Evangelizing Oden’s vision for Industry 4.0 and the progression of technological adoption in the manufacturing sector
Developing and executing strategies to take market share from Oden’s competitors
Attention to detail, tracking all sales activities and taking in depth notes for distribution to the marketing team.
Travel as-needed (estimating 30%) to support prospect and clients
5 to 10+ years of sales expertise in B2B SaaS and/or manufacturing
Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding aggressive quota/revenue targets
Understanding of the enterprise sales process and how to navigate large organizations to successfully sell high-value solutions to committees and cross-functional groups
Courtesy, integrity, and a constant attention to the client’s best interests
Ability to develop lasting business relationships with C-level decision makers
Experience working closely as a partner with prospective clients to understand their needs.
Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology
Exceptional communication skills
Organized, independent worker
Experience with CRM system is an asset.
Nice to have:
Startup, analytics and IOT / IIOT experience
Care about the mission of the product and company.
Are never satisfied with the way things are, but excited about the way things could be.
Are a lifelong learner with a thirst to help grow businesses using data
Are a team player and can think strategically about how to communicate an idea to a market.
You know how to navigate a large, complex organization to establish a cohesive narrative between platform users and executive buyers.
Empathize with customer needs while also looking towards long-term innovation.
Live by transparent and scientific thinking. You put in the work to find the best ideas with those around you, without ego.
What We Offer You:
Measurable impact to the world and the chance to help real people - family businesses, entrepreneurs, engineers.
Exposure to many tech disciplines, most of which are rapidly evolving.
A bridge between the physical and cloud worlds of tech. Our platform unites big data visualizations with sensors, and heavy industrial equipment.
A platform that has the potential to evolve beyond what we have envisioned now.
Scientific and transparent thinking, for everyone involved.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Diversity at Oden means building a team that is rich across all boundaries of race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age and thinking style. We welcome all backgrounds, life experiences, and world-views as this is the catalyst for the rapid evolution of our product and our organization. Diversity allows us to tackle new challenges, embrace change, make well-informed decisions, and ultimately Make Things Better. In alignment with our “People First” company value, Oden has a passionate internal team dedicated to the promotion of diversity and inclusion initiatives as a core component of our culture.
Our diversity initiatives apply to our practices and policies on recruiting, compensation and benefits; professional development; promotions; social activities and the ongoing development of a psychologically safe work environment.
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Enterprise Account Executive, will be tasked to develop, own and manage closing new business in the South West including the Media, Entertainment and Publishing vertical. Responsibilities include ensuring that prospective customers have the best possible experience and finding the right mix of Acquia offerings for their needs. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world class service.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience with solution selling of complex enterprise software with preferable background around web development, Cloud/SaaS, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation, Web Content Management or Social Software.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings in the US South West
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through discovery calls and meetings
- Drive the sales process and manage the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales based activities
- Conduct opportunity and account review sessions with Sales Leadership
- Completes required reports by deadline, maintains accurate forecast
- Manage all information in Salesforce.com
- Contribute to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
- History of consistently exceeding quota
- Experience with SaaS technologies. Preferably around Marketing Automation and/or Web Content Management
- A clear understanding of current social media capabilities and their impact on businesses of all sizes
- Demonstrated ability to manage both direct and indirect opportunities
- Significant experience in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organization
- Experience with Media, Entertainment and Publishing a major plus
- Remote, US
- Highly motivated, over achiever, team player
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to travel
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.