Remote devsecops Jobs in April 2020
3 Remote devsecops Jobs in April 2020Post a job
🔥 NEW: -50% on Remotive Community Memberships during COVID 19.Remotive Slack Community
As our security professional, you should be providing tooling, processes, and guidance to help product managers, developers, and operations follow good security practices when designing a new system.
We're looking for someone who doesn't do security but enables security throughout our whole pipeline.
We feel as if security is undergoing the same type of revolution operations did back in 2009 with DevOps (agile systems administration). We're looking for someone who understands that security is not gatekeeping but enabling.Responsibilities
- Tightly integrate security tools and processes throughout the DevOps pipeline.
- Establish Policies and Procedures to help the organization keep up with the pace of application development all the while staying secure and compliant.
- Automate core security tasks by embedding security controls early on in the software development lifecycle.
- Continuous monitoring and remediation of security defects across the application lifecycle including development and maintenance.
- Be the security advisor for product managers, development and system operations.
- Help us to setup processes to wade through security questionnaires and certifications
- Previous experience with an infosec role
- You're able to work independently
- You properly document things
- Experience with Web technologies
- You have experience with a couple of the following security technologies: Gauntlt, BDD-Security, Snyk, InSpec, Brakeman, ZAP, OSQuery, Trufflehog, Dependency-Check, Error-Prone
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: GitLab-CI, Chef, Ruby, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Penetration testing, Incident Response
- a competitive salary
- we facilitate remote
- the opportunity to ride the wave (and grow with) a fast-evolving scale-up
At Silverfin, we celebrate and support our differences. We know to have a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allow our employees, and our services to flourish.
New Context is a rapidly growing consulting company in the heart of downtown San Francisco. We specialize in Lean Security: a methodology to consistently apply DevSecOps strategies, leading organizations to build better, safer software through hands-on technical and management consulting. . We are a group of engineers who live and breathe Agile Infrastructure, Systems Automation, Cloud Orchestration, and Information & Application Security.We are seeking a Managed Services Engineer to work remotely as part of a team supporting services for our MSP clients. Support duties include break/fix work, scaling and capacity planning, and participating in a scheduled on-call rotation.Expect to heavily use Open Source software to take on challenges like delivery of highly secured containers, management of IoT devices or supporting Big Data ecosystems at petabyte scale and beyond. You will utilize our core methodologies - Agile, Lean, TDD and Pair Programming - along with your fluency in DevOps - to run robust and reliable systems for our clients.We foster a tight-knit, highly-supportive environment where there are no stupid questions. Even if you do not know the answer immediately, you'll have the entire company supporting you via Slack, Zoom, or in-person. We also host a daily, all-company stand-up via Zoom, and a weekly company Retro, so you won't just be a name on an email.At New Context, our core values are Humility, Accountability, Integrity, Empathy, Creativity, Transparency, Quality & Passion! Our employees live these values every single day.Who You Are:
- Engineer with 2-4 years of IT Experience (Desktop Support, Systems Engineering, Systems Administration);
- Comfortable with at least one high-level language, ideally Ruby and/or Python (but could be anything);
- Experienced in Open Source web technologies, especially Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab, and/or the HashiCorp suite;
- An excellent communicator, able to deliver project status and explain technical elements to non-technical audiences;
- Able to think on your feet and learn quickly on-the-job in order to meet the expectations of our clients;
Bonus points if you are:
- A great teammate and a creative and independent thinker.
- Experienced with in-depth AWS administration;
- Experienced and effective working with external clients and customers;
- A believer in automated tests and their role in software engineering;
We tailor solutions to our customers. You might support any of the following technologies:
- Able to translate complex concepts to business customers
- Automation: HashiCorp Product Suite (Terraform, Packer, Vault, Consul, Vagrant), Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Automated Testing
- Containerization Ecosystem: Kubernetes, Docker, D2IQ, Nomad, Rancher, CoreOS
- Cloud & Virtualization: AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenStack, Cloudstack, kvm, libvirt
- Tools: GitLab, Jenkins, Atlassian Suite, Pivotal Tracker, Git,
- Monitoring: SysDig, Tistlock, Datadog, AppDynamics, New Relic, Sentry, Nagios, Prometheus
- Databases/Datastores: Cassandra, Hadoop, Redis, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Security: Compliance Automation, Application Security, Firewalls, OSSEC, AuthN and AuthZ
We are committed to equal-employment principles, and we recognize the value of committed employees who feel they are being treated in an equitable and professional manner. We are passionate about finding ways to attract, develop and retain the talent and unique viewpoints needed to meet business objectives, and to recruit and employ highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities in which we live, because we believe that this diversity results in conversations which stimulate new and innovative ideas.Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Form3 is one of the fastest growing FinTech’s in the UK, building the most exciting banking technology company on the planet. Our mission is simple: transform payments technology to enable the global financial community to move money in real-time.
We are looking for fully remote Senior Cloud Security Engineer with a passion for cloud, security and software engineering to join us on an exciting journey to build the next phase of the Form3 financial cloud SaaS platform.
This is an opportunity to work for a tech-first company, making an important and significant contribution to cutting-edge projects that are critical to our success moving forward. As our engineering team is fully remote and distributed across 14+ European countries, every engineer works in the same way, embracing a remote-working culture and the latest tech to create world-class payments technology.
Go, AWS, Kubernetes, TravisCI, Docker, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, Redis, Prometheus, Postgres, Elasticsearch, PACT, Github, DevSecOps, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming.
- Comfortable programming in multiple languages (ideally in Go, Python, Java, Bash)
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- DevSecOps tools and processes
- Testing, BDD/TDD
- Knowledge of cloud architecture (ideally AWS)
- Confident exploiting and mitigating the OWASP top 10
- Linux security
- Confident teaching others and promoting a DevSecOps mindset across the business
- Capable of working on both business logic/application code and architecting, configuring and maintaining platform infrastructure
- Passionate about learning new things
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to Terraform, Vault, Docker/Kubernetes
- Security certified e.g. OSCP/OSCE
- Penetration testing
- Been in a security engineering role with hands-on experience implementing technical controls and automation to meet compliance of information security frameworks (ISO27001, ISAE300/SOC2, SOC1, NIST, GDPR and PCI-DSS in particular)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- Screening call with Talent Team
- Security telephone interview
- Take Home Test
- Technical interview
- A great technology stack
- Work directly with the founding team in a creative and open environment
- The ability to work 100% remotely
- 30 days annual leave
- Work on building a cloud-native next generation API
- Regular paid meetups to London to spend time with our wonderful team
- A great working space in central London (close to Tower Bridge) with a rooftop hangout space if you want to use it
We are a company that places technology at the core of everything we do. Our senior engineers have been involved since the founding of the company and understand our business better than anyone. We are proud to be building the best team, software and processes and focus on quality without cutting corners. As a 100% remote working team, our engineers and security professionals are based in more than 14 locations across the UK and Europe. We’re a pretty diverse group; some have worked for giant companies, others have worked for startups, but we all love a challenge and being part of a company that helps our customers to make millions of payments.
We care deeply about everything that we do; inclusive working practices and diverse teams are at the heart of our business. Made up of a mixture of banking experts, engineers, artists, marketers, and customer advocates, here at Form3, we strongly believe that everyone has a voice. We have a flexible working environment and see ourselves as one of the best companies for remote working.