Remote demand generation Jobs in February 2020
3 Remote demand generation Jobs in February 2020Post a job
Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. We're a truly a global team with a physical footprint in San Francisco, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done. Visit our website, our instagram and our twitter feed to learn more about our company.
A quick product explainer video can be found here.
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2018
- Forbes 2017 - The Cloud 100 - World's best cloud companies
- Great Place to Work Certified 2019
About this Role
As our Head of Growth, you will be accountable for growth, revenue, and profitability of our app. Working with other cross-functional teams, you will develop and execute a comprehensive strategic plan to identify and drive activities impacting revenue growth for the company. We've recently adopted a low friction, product-led go-to-market strategy and there are lots of opportunity to orchestrate and automate customer acquisition, expansion, and retention activities. We're looking for someone with both the right experience and enthusiasm to break new ground and help innovate more effective growth strategies with us.
- Develop a strategic customer acquisition and retention roadmap to hit growth targets and maximize long-term ROI
- Plan campaigns from idea to results; owning objectives, tools, team, progress, and reporting
- Own the infrastructure and instrumentation needed for rapid growth; evaluate tools, build models, testing capabilities, KPI dashboards
- Use analytics, customer data, and predictive scoring to identify high-growth customer segments
- Create and qualify leads through initiatives including SEM, content marketing, nurture programs, partner marketing, social media, email campaigns, webinars, and other channels
- Drive continual improvements in lead conversion rates, close rates, and funnel velocity
- Collaborate to build reports and KPI dashboards to provide visibility into marketing spend
- Think creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance; execute experiments to prove your hypotheses
Q&A with the CEO
View some short clips of our CEO Fred Stevens-Smith talking about this role:
- How critical is this role at Rainforest?
- What kind of company do you want to build?
- What is the big opportunity here?
- What is your vision for the product?
- You're passionate about and experienced in growing SaaS products
- You have at least 5 years of growth or demand generation experience, preferably with a low touch, product-led SaaS company
- You've owned KPIs and have been directly responsible for creating and executing plans to drive growth
- You have prior demonstrated experience and comfort working with cross-functional, high velocity Product teams
- You have outstanding analytical skills, with preferably a Technical or MBA degree
- You have experience growing products that sell to developers or other technical audiences
- You've worked at a fast moving startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote, distributed team
How we'll reward you
- Flexible, remote work options
- Generous vacation time
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Professional development, career coaching, and conference attendance
- 3 offsites per year: every ~4 months we arrange an offsite for the whole company to get together so we can get to know our colleagues better and understand what we need to do. The location is ever changing, so you will get to see some new places! Our last offsite was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We are intentional about culture, and these are the highest level ways we have come up with to describe how we work and interact.
😇 No BS, No Ego
We are radically candid with each other in every interaction. This means a lack of politics, a lack of showboating, a lack of BS. This also means brevity, clarity of thought, and clarity of communication. We give and take feedback without ego, with the knowledge that we all are operating with good intent. No ego is the check system to balance no BS and keep it kind. No ad-hominem attacks.
🐢 1% better every day
Continuous improvement is what motivates us. We design our product, our organization and our careers to be continually improving. Mistakes are only bad if they are repeated. Experiments are only wasted if they are not learned from.
🛠 Own the journey
We are all owners. We demand that of each other. The journey we own is threefold: our customers’ journey, our tribal journey and our personal journey. Our reason for existence is to nail our customer journey, so that we can scale our tribe’s success.
The VP of Demand Generation is responsible for overseeing all aspects of demand generation to achieve revenue goals that support the company’s fast-paced growth. This role is a highly cross-functional, strategic role which will require both creative and analytical thinking. They work closely with leaders across Revenue Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management, and Sales. The VP of Demand Generation is a marketing team leader, responsible for the creation and execution of GitLab’s global marketing campaigns to generate leads and new business pipeline. The campaigns must consider global revenue goals and be multi-channel, able to be executed through digital and traditional tactics in partnership with Revenue Marketing. The campaigns must also be measurable and tied to GitLab’s global revenue goals. The responsibilities of the role include campaign strategy development, program execution, team management and process optimization. The position requires a driven, innovative and energetic demand generation leader, with a talent for empowering high performing teams and an ability to get things done.Responsibilities
- Develop the company's demand generation campaign strategy to drive new business, as well as expand the existing customer base. Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver
- Work closely with Revenue Marketing and sales to deploy campaigns and ensure alignment across teams
- Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics and use data to optimize campaign strategies continually
- Work collaboratively to build, inspire, manage and grow a high-performing global team
- Continuously evaluate the performance and ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly
- Work closely with product marketing, marketing operations, and sales to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment
Performance IndicatorsHiring Process
- 10-15+ years experience in roles of increasing responsibility, managing $100MM-$1B in revenue pipeline in high-growth companies; current or previous VP title, reporting to a CMO preferred
- Experience running a global team of at least dozens of people with multiple levels of management
- Must have a firm grasp of digital marketing best practices, yet have an innate curiosity to continually investigate new trends
- Experience with digital and non-digital demand gen tactics
- Familiarity with open-source, cloud native, cloud, and Kubernetes a plus
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations
- Fluency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them including the use of Marketo and Salesforce
- Proven experience scaling demand generation programs through technology, data and process.
- Demonstrated success and comfort driving global programs in multiple languages
- An innate sense of urgency to drive programs forward
- Ability to use GitLab
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with one of our Global Recruiters.
- Candidates will then meet with the Senior Director of Revenue Marketing.
- Candidates will then be asked to schedule an interview with the Manager of Field Marketing, Americas.
- Candidates will then meet with the CMO.
- Following successful completion of the previous steps, final candidates will then be asked to meet with a panel of Sales Development Managers.
- Final candidates may be asked to complete an assessment, and meet with the Senior Director of Revenue Marketing again.
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via video or phone.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Percona is a leader in providing best-of-breed enterprise-class support, consulting, managed services, training and software for MySQL®, MariaDB®, MongoDB®, PostgreSQL® and other open source databases in on-premises and cloud environments. Our services and software accommodate rapid growth and application development, help companies develop and deploy agile solutions and improve your ability to keep up with customer needs.Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, and help solve some of the most challenging customer problems. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries, the ability to work remote and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.Percona is looking for a hands-on and energetic Junior Demand Generation Specialist to help build our global marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have responsibility for executing marketing activities, have an analytical mindset and be ready and willing to step in where needed. They will report to the current Demand Gen manager and work closely with cross-functional peers to build and execute campaign and event related activities.What You WiIl Do
- Data hygiene: Maintain HubSpot database to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
- Email campaigns: Execute and manage within HubSpot. Run A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy and design.
- Reporting: Analyze metrics to determine effectiveness. Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance.
- Demand Gen: Coordinate vendor programs around content syndication and other paid promotions.
- Webinars: Manage program lifecycle: Speaker selection, content creation, promotion, follow up and analysis.
- Social Media: Grow and engage prospects on social media channels
What You Have Done
- Events: Assist with campaign development and execution support as needed across the broader marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1+ years in marketing within software, technology, or †XaaS industries
- 1+ years of experience in a demand generation role for a fast-paced B2B technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Experience managing and supporting large eventsProficient with HubSpot, CRM systems (Salesforce a plus) and social platforms.
- Experience with list management, database segmentation and email delivery
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Google AdWords campaigns
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools
- experience working in a remote environment highly preferred
- Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes
- Ability to participate within a cross-functional team and act autonomously as necessary
- Advanced verbal and written English skills required
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office and/or Google Apps
- Certifications in Hubspot and Adwords a plus