Remote data science Jobs in February 2020
22 Remote data science Jobs in February 2020Post a job
We are looking for a Python-focused software engineer to build and enhance our existing APIs and integrations with the Scientific Python ecosystem. TileDB’s Python API (https://github.com/TileDB-Inc/TileDB-Py) wraps the TileDB core C API, and integrates closely with NumPy to provide zero-copy data access. You will build and enhance the Python API through interfacing with the core library; build new integrations with data science, scientific, and machine learning libraries; and engage with the community and customers to create value through the use of TileDB.
Our headquarters are in Cambridge, MA, USA and we have a subsidiary in Athens, Greece. However, you will have the flexibility to work remotely as long as your residence is in the USA or Greece. US candidates must be US citizens, whereas Greek candidates must be Greek or EU citizens.
In your first 30 days, you will familiarize yourself with TileDB, the TileDB-Py API and the TileDB-Dask integration. After 30 days, you will be fully integrated in our team. You’ll be an active contributor and maintainer of the TileDB-Py project, and ready to start designing and implementing new features, as well as engaging with the Python and Data Science community.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Expertise in Python and experience with NumPy
- Experience interfacing with the CPython API, and Cython or pybind11
- Experience with Python packaging, including binary distribution
- Experience with C, C++, Rust, or a similar systems-level language
- Distributed computation with Dask, Spark, or similar distributed computation system
- Experience with a machine learning library (e.g. scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Theano)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or a similar cloud platform
- Experience with dataframe-focused systems (e.g. Arrow, Pandas, data.frame, Vaex)
- Experience with technical data formats such as (e.g. Parquet, HDF5, VCF, DICOM, GeoTIFF)
- Experience with other technical computing systems (e.g. R, MATLAB, Julia)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% medical and dental insurance coverage (for you and your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off (vacation, sick & public holidays)
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Flexibility to work remotely (anywhere in the US or Greece)
TileDB, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive team.
Our homes are our most valuable asset and also the most difficult to buy and sell. Knock is on a mission to make trading in your house as simple and certain as trading in your car. Started by founding team members of Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), Knock is an online home trade-in platform that uses data science to price homes accurately, sell them quickly and guide the customer every step of the way. We share the same top-tier investors as iconic brands like Netflix, Tivo, Match, HomeAway and Houzz.
We’re seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join us in building our predictive models and our data science team. You will get to work with some of the most interesting data sets and have the freedom and responsibility to help shape our core products from initial data exploration to production models. You will design and implement the foundation of our predictive models and work closely with other team members to test the accuracy in local markets.
At Knock, we have fun, we move fast, we support and celebrate our fellow teammates, and we live by our POPSICLE values.
As a Sr. Machine Learning Engineer you will:
- Design and develop models that produce insights from residential real estate data.
- Develop, train, test, deploy and iterate on modeling approaches and methodologies.
- Evaluate, improve and iterate on the performance of existing ML models.
- Explore and recommend new data to improve model outputs.
- Apply and integrate model predictions to our new and existing products.
- Communicate model outcomes to the broader team.
We’re looking for Knockstars who have:
- Must be U.S. based.
- MS or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Experience applying existing or novel methodologies to improve existing machine learning models.
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience including coding, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with building production end-to-end machine learning models at scale.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning frameworks.
- Python programming proficiency.
- SQL, MySQL or Postgres experience.
- Strong desire to contribute to a rapidly growing startup and being comfortable with learning new tools and technologies.
Bonus points for knowledge of:
- Real estate markets, MLS assessor/tax and parcel data.
What we can offer you:
- An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building the next multi-billion dollar consumer brand around the single largest purchase of our lives.
- Talented, passionate and mission-driven peers disrupting the status quo.
- Competitive cash, full medical, dental, vision benefits, 401k, flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory) and sick time.
- Flexibility to live and work anywhere within the United States. As we are a distributed company and engineering team, we are open to any U.S. location for this role.
- This is a 100% remote, full-time career at Knock.
We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Dallas-Fort Worth, Phoenix, and Denver with more on the way. In fact, we are proud to be a distributed company with employees in 21 different states. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
Knock is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.
San Francisco or remoteAZ, CA, DC, FL, MO, NJ, NY, OH, OR, TX, WA
Scribd/skribbed/ (n).1. a tech company changing the way the world reads2. a membership that gives users access to the world’s largest online library of books, audiobooks, sheet music, news, and magazinesWe value trying new things, craftsmanship, being an open book, and the people that make our team great.Join us and build something meaningful.Our teamThe Content Engineering team is broadly responsible for catalog management and content metadata at Scribd. Supplying supplementary data to ebook and audiobook pages? That's us. Ensuring that all user-uploaded documents are useful, accessible, and legally available? That's us. Creating pipelines that build clean and well-structured data for Search, Recommendations, and Data Science to build amazing features from? That's us. Analyzing user reading activity and translating them into publisher payouts? That's us. We're a spoke within Scribd, connecting many engineering, product, and publisher-focused teams through data.The majority of the team is based in San Francisco but there's a strong and growing remote contingent as well (much like Scribd overall). We use tools that emphasize asynchronous communication (Slack, Gitlab, Jira, Google Docs) and are ready and able to jump on a video call when text doesn't cut it. Regardless of the medium, solid communication skills are a must. We operate with autonomy (developers closest to the code will make the most well-informed decisions) while holding ourselves and each other accountable for using good judgement when faced with each day's unique challenges.Our technical work is divided between our user-facing Rails application and our offline data warehouse (where much of our processing is done on top of Spark). Many of the systems we're responsible for - document spam detection, document copyright detection, topic extraction and classification, sitemap generation, and translating user activity into publisher payouts, just to name a few - span both environments, so engineers regularly work within both. Though the tech stacks differ between environments, the engineering work in both is the same - create data pipelines to ingest, process, clean, and layout the metadata coming from publishers and other external sources, as well as create new metadata from our vast content base.The roleAs a Senior Backend Engineer, you've probably seen quite a bit in your career, and we want to leverage all of it. Software development will be your primary function, but we'll expect you to contribute in a number of ways, including advising on technical design, reviewing code, participating in interviews, and mentoring less experienced engineersWhen you are doing software development, you'll be doing more than just coding a ticket handed to you. You'll own the implementation, delivery, and operation of systems, end-to-end. You'll consider testability, upgradeability, scale, and observability throughout the development process. You'll regularly have one or two engineers following your lead, whose output you will be responsible for. On Content Engineering, a Senior Backend Engineer is a leader.If you've been a senior engineer for a while and have been more focused on architectural concerns, cross-team initiatives, and other strategic endeavors, we have a place for you as well. Just know that this is a code-heavy roleOffice or remote?We have a wonderful new office in San Francisco, as well as smaller offices in Toronto and New York. If you live close to one of those you'll find great people and a nice work environment.If you don't live near one of those offices, we'd still love to have you! Scribd is expanding its remote workforce with the goal of finding the best employees regardless of location. Being a remote employee means providing your own productive work environment. Being a remote employee means providing your own productive work environment, and everything else is pretty similar to being an office employee. We expect remote employees to have solid communication skills, good judgement, and demonstrable personal responsibility. We also expect the same from our in-office employees, so you'll be in good company.Nitpicky requirementsBackend Engineers on Content Engineering typically have:• 8+ years of experience as a professional software engineer• Experience or a strong interest in backend systems and data pipelines• Experience working with systems at Scribd's current scale• Bachelor’s in CS or equivalent professional experienceWe present these in order to detail the picture of what we're looking for. Of course, every engineer brings something unique to the table, and we like nothing more than finding a diamond in the rough.Required Questions• What’s your favorite book that you’ve read recently?• In one sentence, why does this role appeal to you?Why we work here• We are located in downtown San Francisco, within walking distance of Caltrain and BART• Health benefits: 100% employer covered Medical/Dental/Vision for regular, full-time employees• Generous PTO policy plus we close for the last week in December• 401k matching• Paid Parental leave• Monthly wellness budget and fully paid membership to our onsite fitness facility• Professional development: generous annual budget for our employees to attend conferences, classes, and other events• Three meals a day, catered from local restaurants• Apple laptops and any equipment you want to customize your work station• Free Scribd membership and a yearly reading stipend!• Company events that include monthly happy hours and offsites (past events include Santa Cruz, bowling, arcades, geocaching, ropes courses, etc.)In the meantime, check out our office and meet some of the team at https://www.scribd.com/aboutScribd values diversity, and we make all hiring and employment decisions based on merit, qualifications, competence, talent, and contribution, not who you are by choice or circumstance. We value the people who make Scribd a great place to work and strive to create an environment where your work is supported and personhood respected.
- Help set technical direction for Algorithmia's web application development efforts
- Take up our mission to make state-of-the-art AI and ML effortlessly scalable for Fortune 500 and government customers everywhere
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying AI and ML at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by over 90,000 developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable Machine Learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
As lead web application developer at Algorithmia, you'll get to contribute to every facet of our web applications, and help us empower data science teams around the world. You will be the technical leader on a team tasked with maintaining Algorithmia's many web properties, the principal of which is our web client (visible at https://algorithmia.com). Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Setting technical vision for our web engineering team
- Coordinate with our product team to understand the UI needs for a new feature
- Triage and fix bugs in one of our web properties
- Implement and document a new component for our in-house UI toolkit, Synapse (https://algorithmia.design)
- Breakdown the work for a new feature in Jira
As an ideal candidate for this role, you possess:
Sound like a fit? Apply below–we're excited to meet you!
- Deep competency in core web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, and HTTP)
- Expertise with a major web framework, such as Vue, React, or Angular
- Experience building and maintaining web applications for large enterprises
- A love for mentoring and building high-performing engineering teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and a love for writing clear, well-structured documentation
- Understanding of web application testing frameworks, such as Jest, Selenium, Jasmine, etc...
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW, or learn more at algorithmia.com
Udacity’s mission is to power careers through tech education. We're an immersive online learning platform offering hands-on training in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, autonomous systems, cloud computing, and more. We are backed by some of the best-known investors in the business— Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital just to name a few.
Focused on self-empowerment through learning, Udacity has the potential to transform the world by providing life-long learners with the chance to skill up in cutting-edge technology and create a meaningful impact in their professional and personal lives. Similarly, we’re helping enterprise companies solve their tech talent shortage issues by being their partner of choice when transforming their workforce. If you're inspired to be part of something amazing....Read on.
As a Front-end Engineer, you will be contributing to our rapidly growing enterprise business. Each improvement in our system can reveal dramatic increases in revenue. We are looking for individuals that are motivated by being extremely impactful. You will be responsible for delivering high quality code in a continuous development environment, all while maintaining 99.99% uptime.Responsibilities:
What We Value:
- Build the best workforce training and skills transformation platform for our corporate accounts.
- Ensure the highest standards of code quality and best practices on Udacity’s core engineering team through implementation, code review, and mentoring
- Contribute ideas and collaborate with product and design to create the best experiences for our Enterprise customers
- Implement new features that focus on student success and ensure the applications maintain high uptime
- Enforce the compliance of industry security standards (ISO-27001 and SOC2)
- Build reusable and modular React components
- Cover your code with clean tests (unit, integration, and end-to-end, etc.)
- Leave the code better than you found it.
- At least 4 years experience in Front-End Development
- At least 4 years experience working with at least one JS Frameworks (React is particularly relevant)
- Experience with large scale distributed systems in a public cloud.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Exponent helps people land their dream job in product management, data science, software engineering, and more. We're founded by an ex-Google PM and ex-Dropbox SWE and currently have partnerships with top-tier business schools like Stanford and Yale.
We're planning to invest more heavily in our social media and content creation efforts this quarter, and would like to find a talented designer to bring our campaigns to life. Specifically, we'd like to create reusable templates and graphics that can be used for social media, blog posts, and newsletters.
We're looking for someone to design these assets based on a list of potential campaigns we'll run. Please view our website at tryexponent.com and social accounts (twitter.com/tryexponent and facebook.com/tryexponent) for a sense of our current style. We'd like to upgrade this style significantly as we believe we can create assets that are more visually appealing, engaging, versatile, and specific to different campaigns.
1. Blog post images
2. YouTube Thumbnails
3. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn templates based on different campaigns we'll run
4. Newsletter templates and graphics
5. Ad images for Facebook, Instagram
Special skills needed for this project:
- Advanced knowledge of design software (ideally sketch or figma, but we can be versatile)
- Awareness of social media guidelines for various platforms, and the ability to adapt to what's engaging on each platform
- Excellent communication skills
In your proposal, please provide a one- or two-paragraph summary of your design experience and why you'd be a great fit for this work. Also include two relevant samples that show your best design work and creativity. A plus would be including any specific substantial improvements we can make to our visual style online.
Dataquest is an interactive online learning platform for data science. We’re passionate about helping students go from zero to job ready. We help students deeply learn concepts, build projects, work together, and gain the confidence they need to start new careers. Read more about our philosophy here, and read what students think here.We want to help tens of millions of students worldwide change their lives through data science education, and you’ll play a key role in helping us get there. We’re looking for collaborative and passionate team members, to help us continue to build out our 30+ person remote, global team.This is a fully remote company and we are open to applications worldwide. You don't have to match all of the listed requirements to apply, we're truly looking for people who can grow along with our diverse and global team.Who Should Apply?You are a Senior Designer at a fast-growing startup, who’s primarily driven by solving problems for customers. You believe design is a culture and a set of repeatable processes, not just one-off design assets. You’re well versed in UX design, UI design, and user research and enjoy thinking cross-functionally about design. You’re excited by the challenge of crafting a visual language for Dataquest that spans the entire customer journey (from the marketing site to our email sequences). You’ve previous helped build and improve design processes across multiple teams, like user research.Requirements
- You have at least 5 years of overall design experience, ideally multiple years working on a consumer facing product
- You’re intimately familiar with HTML / CSS
- You’re intimately familiar with wireframing tools like Balsamiq and interface design tools like Figma.
- Comfort in both stakeholder meetings and user research sessions
- You’re familiar with no-code and low-code tools for prototyping
- Experience working in a remote, async team
- Experience thinking cross-functionally about design (primarily UX, UI, and user research)
Nice to Haves
- You are intimately familiar with using qualitative data for inspiration but using quantitative data for validation
- Built a design culture from scratch in a previous startup
- You have acted as a Design Lead in previous roles
- You’re intimately familiar with no-code and low-code solutions for validation
Some perks of working at Dataquest:Competitive compensation and benefitsFlexible vacation and sick leaveAn annual professional development allowanceFree Dataquest account for lifeThe chance to see your impact on the lives of our students every dayThe opportunity to be part of an engaged and mission-driven teamThe chance to contribute to team direction100% remote with flexible working hoursA supportive environment where help is always accessible
- You have experience working in online learning / education
About PachydermAt Pachyderm, we're building an open-source enterprise-grade data science platform that lets you deploy and manage multi-stage, language-agnostic data pipelines while maintaining complete reproducibility and provenance. If you want to learn more about our grand vision, read what has become our "manifesto."The RolePachyderm is looking for people who are personally motivated to pursue a career in sales, who uniquely possess both grit and a growth mindset. In this role, you’ll be responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel, researching potential clients, connecting with and educating prospects, and qualifying leads before handing them off to the Account Executives.This is a major opportunity to work on Pachyderm's first ever dedicated Sales Development team. Most of the playbook is in place so you’ll be set up for success, but you will also have significant opportunity to iterate and improve on it. The compensation plan for this role is generous because you’ll be expected to do your sales development work and help to refine our small team’s processes. This role will make a big-time impact on our growth as we scale.Pachyderm is just a small team right now, so you'd be getting in right at the ground floor and have an enormous impact on the success and direction of the company, product, and sales process.We offer significant equity, full benefits, and all the usual startup perks.Responsibilities
- Create potential opportunities from prospecting and marketing-generated leads
- Cultivating open source users into Enterprise (Paid) Opportunities
- Brainstorm, research, and evaluate new sales sources and channels
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, and Founders to plan and implement a strategic outreach plan
- Develop and implement best practices for growing Pachyderm customer base and strategic partnerships
- Create new business by aggressively finding and qualifying leads for our sales team
- Interface and nurture leads through various outbound channels including cold-calls, email, and social media
- Work closely with Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to drive business strategy.
- Be ready to continuously learn and grind through anything.
- 1-3 years of experience in SDR or BDR role
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Ability to connect and develop strong client relationships
- Desire to help build a world-class sales organization
- Willingness to take ownership and execute
What's in it for you?
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational ability
- Ownership and phenomenal career trajectory
- Startup experience with high-stakes
- Unlimited PTO, within reason :)
- Management that will do everything to make it happen for you
- Team retreats, meals, and phenomenal colleagues
- Full benefits
- Pachyderm equity (this is big)
Domino Data Lab is in search of an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to help evangelize Domino’s platform in the NYC market.
The ideal fit is someone who has a history in selling a highly technical product, with a high average sales price (ours is rising each quarter!) to Fortune 500 companies. This role will report to the RVP of Sales.
Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations including Allstate, Dell, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue Management, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution: helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.Responsibilities
- First and foremost, we need someone who can come in and sell software!
- Lead the Domino relationship with prospects and internal stakeholders within enterprise accounts
- Own deal cycles from prospect and demo to close, achieving revenue objectives for new logo acquisition and upsells/expansions
- Identify new companies, use cases and prospects through primary and secondary research with help of our BDR team
- Collaborate with engineering and marketing to refine product direction based on your findings from your interactions with prospects
What we offer
- 5+ years sales experience including selling a complex technology product to enterprise accounts with a track record of success and exceeding sales quotas
- Proven hunter who thrives in a collaborative selling model, by partnering with marketing, product and sales development teams to identify and prospect into key target accounts
- Familiarity and comfort selling across stakeholders at multiple levels in an organization
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop and run long-term account plans
- Comfortable in a startup environment that moves at a fast pace. Comfortable in a direct, open, and honest culture; you care about getting the best answer, not about being right or wrong. You’re motivated by results, not by your ego
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Open office with access to company leaders and tools for remote employees to stay connected
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Catered lunch 2x a week, snacks, and weekly Happy Hours in our San Francisco office
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We are backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.The Opportunity:
As the first Principal Product Manager at Clarifai, you will build products that will make artificial intelligence accessible to every developer and enterprise in the world. You will be an advocate for users and strive to provide the most intuitive user experience possible. You will develop platform strategy and execute by collaborating with relevant stakeholders.
Experience you bring:
- As the senior member of our Product Team, you represent our users' voices today and envision what the next 100 million users would want.
- You make the connection between where we want to be as a company and what we need to build from a product standpoint to get there.
- You collaborate with the Customer Team to capture actionable feedback from clients and users to prioritize what features and products we need to build next and inform the team of our new products coming to market.
- You lead the Engineering Team to define the product requirements and bring the product to market.
- You continually iterate on your process, directly contribute to iterations on the product roadmap, and successfully execute on your team's projects.
- You formulate plans for what projects we can realistically complete based on each team's capabilities and bandwidth.
- You will develop a go-to-market strategy that will include software and hardware partners and work with the entire product team on its execution.
- Bachelor's or masters, preferably in computer science, data science, engineering or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience as a Sr. Product Manager in the tech industry.
- Deeply data-driven, you can easily combine data from multiple sources and turn data into insights that illuminate new perspectives on how our business operates or should operate.
- Some previous experience in engineering, research, or high level ability to code and perform data analysis through SQL is highly valued.
- Working experience with video management solutions and network video recorders is highly valued.
- Experience working with products that use machine learning, AI - ideally computer vision.
- A track record of success and growth owning the full life-cycle of products, and demonstrably improving financial, engagement and quality metrics.
- Experience and success with high-tech products targeting B2B markets.
- A bias towards action and comfort in turning ambiguity into strategic execution plans.
- A strong design sense and ability to work with designers to build products and user experiences that greatly simplify complex tasks.
- A natural ability to be an advocate for developers, both within our company, but also advocating for developers as our users.
- Ability to prioritize a portfolio of strategic initiatives based on financial value and opportunity.
- Strong partnership with marketing to develop website collateral around products and how they are marketed.
In your first month, you will start off by learning the ropes. You will:
- Get familiar with our product, as well as the Customer and Engineering Teams. We would like you to take this time to get comfortable working with what we’ve built and who has helped build it so far, and give us the feedback only a fresh perspective can bring.
- Learn about the distinctive challenges that we are currently facing as we make progress towards our product roadmap.
In 2 months, you start putting yourself out there. You will:
- Take ownership of a major product on the roadmap. You'll work with engineering and design to develop a document that details specific product and feature requirements.
- Join customer calls and start interviewing users directly to help better understand their experiences and identify areas of potential product improvement.
3 months down the road, you will:
- Lead user testing efforts both internally and externally, with a focus on user experience and accessibility.
- Work with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience Teams to prepare for the launch of your first product.
- Evangelize the products and features that you have worked on to ensure that everyone understands the value they provide to our users.
6 months later, you will have completed your first major release to the general public. You will:
- Provide a significant contribution to Clarifai's ongoing product strategy.
- Drive growth and adoption of Clarifai's products through creative and innovative experiments.
- Help build the product team by interviewing new product managers. When they join us, you'll coach and mentor them, so that they can learn and grow.
In the future, you will strive to have Clarifai's products used all over the world.
HOMER has a newly created opportunity for a Product Manager, Data to join our growing team! This role will report into our new Toronto office (TBD), until then, this position will be remote.
HOMER, a BEGiN brand, is the proven early learning program that provides the best educational start possible. We offer personalized, fun, and proven learning products for kids ages 2-8 to help build confidence, mastery, and a love of learning. We are deeply committed to our members and to their children, and we are building a creative and strategic team to develop a portfolio of early learning products that support learning everywhere.
The Product Manager, Data will be responsible for product management of HOMER’s data products and services. This includes HOMER’s proprietary analytics framework, dashboards and data visualization tools, and data dictionary.
- Develop a deep understanding of internal stakeholder needs for data and infrastructure across multiple business disciplines
- Translate needs to a clear and actionable roadmap; author requirements for execution
- Prioritize and manage a transparent product backlog to achieve maximum business value
- Establish effective and efficient feedback cycles with internal stakeholders
- Partner with engineering leadership to build scalable and highly reliable systems and balance tech debt with new investment
- Partner with product and engineering leadership to invest in systems commensurate with long-term product vision
- Quantify ROI on backend projects and facilitate trade-off discussions with leadership
You must have:
- At least 3 - 5 years of product management experience with backend systems
- At least 2 - 3 years experience working with data (analytics, data science or data engineering)
- Mastery of product management best practices
- Examples of successful experience working with internal stakeholders across multiple disciplines
- Proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization
- Strong knowledge of content management systems
- Strong familiarity of events-based analytics tracking
- Experience with agile software processes
- BA or BS degree
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (preferably Looker)
- Practical experience in a content-driven consumer business
- Working familiarity with SQL and relational database design
- Experience architecting personalization projects
We like people who are:
- Results oriented, hands-on and passionate about our industry (education) and our consumers (children, parents and educators)
- Collaborative, and thrive in startup environments
- Able and willing to learn new technologies and styles
What you’ll get:
- HOMER offers competitive compensation including equity and full benefits
- Smart, passionate, and engaged co-workers
- Excellent top-tier Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- A chance to have a big impact
- A chance to bring a love of reading and learning to children globally
HOMER is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. HOMER does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Role:
Do you love being a customer-centric and data-driven Product Manager? Do you seek and drive excellence in yourself and others? As Product Manager for the APIs and Integrations squad, you will work closely with the Senior Product Management and the entire organization at SecurityScorecard to enable integrations that leverage Scorecard data in everyday workflows in alignment with key metrics and KPIs. You will be a key leader in our mission to help the world instantly and non-intrusively measure, collaborate and reduce the risk of any company in the world.
This role will report to a Senior Product Manager and will be critical in enabling us to develop key partnerships with industry leaders of all markets and verticals. To be successful, you should be proactive and able to effectively translate technical specifications to business and performance metrics, while simultaneously wearing hats that may include interfacing with customers, writing and monitoring technical documentation, and any other challenges that may arise on our way to scale.
If you are a technical product manager who is excited by cybersecurity and it's impact on business risk, this role might be for you!
- Work closely with the Senior PM to successfully triage and prioritize client requests according to business value and KPIs
- Research and empathize with different customer types to translate their feedback into high-value partnerships and features
- Understand complex technical requirements and translate the customer / business value of adapting to market needs
- Prioritize bugs and regressions, and equip Product Marketing and Revenue teams with collateral around how to communicate this to brand customers
- Competitor and market analysis for emerging development and technology trends
Experience and Skills:
- 3-6+ years of technical PM experience; can include product management, technical project management
- Understanding of and strong interest in B2B software products and services
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams on areas like infrastructure, search quality, and machine learning in an Agile environment
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Metrics-driven: experience developing product management OKRs/KPIs and hitting business performance metrics
- Experience with cybersecurity concepts and practices
- Experience or exposure to data science and machine learning concepts
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
The Data Scientist will help build, scale and maintain the entire data science platform. The ideal candidate will have a deep technical understanding, hands-on experience in building Machine Learning models coming up with valuable insights, and promoting a data-driven culture across the organization. They would not hesitate to wrangle data, if necessary, understand the business objectives and have a good understanding of the entire data stack.
This position plays a key role in data initiatives, analytics projects, and influencing key stakeholders with critical business insights. You should be passionate for continuous learning, experimenting, applying and contributing towards cutting edge open source Data Science technologies.
- Use Python and the vast array of AI/ML libraries to analyze data and build statistical models to solve specific business problems.
- Improve upon existing methodologies by developing new data sources, testing model enhancements, and fine-tuning model parameters.
- Collaborate with researchers, software developers, and business leaders to define product requirements and provide analytical support.
- Directly contribute to the design and development of automated selection systems.
- Build customer-facing reporting tools to provide insights and metrics which track system performance.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to business customers and leadership team with various levels of technical knowledge, educating them about our systems, as well as sharing insights and recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related quantitative field2 years of working experience as a Data ScientistProficient with data analysis and modeling software such as Spark, R, Python etc.
- Proficient with using scripting language such as Python and data manipulation/analysis libraries such as Scikit-learn and Pandas for analyzing and modeling data.
- Experienced in using multiple data science methodologies to solve complex business problems.
- Experienced in handling large data sets using SQL and databases in a business environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related quantitative field.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Data Scientist.
- Fluency in a scripting or computing language (e.g. Python, Scala, C++, Java, etc.)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to scientists, engineering teams and business audiences.
- Experienced in writing academic-styled papers for presenting both the methodologies used and results for data science projects.
- Demonstrable track record of dealing well with ambiguity, ability to self-motivate, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in a dynamic environment.
- Combination of deep technical skills and business savvy to interface with all levels and disciplines within our and our customer’s organizations
Skills and Abilities
- + BA/BS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experienceAbility to write, analyze, and debug SQL queries.
- Exceptional Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent in implementing logistic regression, random forest, XGBoost, bayesian and ARIMA in Python/RExperience in User path navigation with Markov Chain, STAN Bayesian analysis for A/B testingFamiliarity with Sentiment Analysis (NLP) and LSTM AI modelsExperience in full AI/ML life-cycle from model development, training, deployment, testing, refining and iterating.
- Experience in Tableau, Apache SuperSet, Looker or similar BI tools.
- Knowledge of AWS Redshift, Snowflake or similar databases
- #US; #AR;
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
BALANCE FOR BETTER At Xapo, we embrace our differences and actively foster an inclusive environment where we all can thrive. We’re a flexible, family-friendly environment, and we recognize that everyone has commitments outside of work. We have a goal of reaching gender parity and strongly encourage women to apply to our open positions. Diversity is not a tagline at Xapo; it is our foundation.
- Design and build data structures on MPP platform like AWS RedShift and or Druid.io.
- Design and build highly scalable data pipelines using AWS tools like Glue (Spark based), Data Pipeline, Lambda.
- Translate complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions.
- Strong understanding of analytics needs.
- Collaborate with the team on building dashboards, using Self-Service tools like Apache Superset or Tableau, and data analysis to support business.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams and work on solutions which have a larger impact on Xapo business.
- In-depth understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency, and quality of data.
- Experience in designing and developing ETL data pipelines.
- Proficient in writing Advanced SQLs, Expertise in performance tuning of SQLs.
- Programming experience in building high-quality software. Skills with Python or Scala preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Work/project experience with big data and advanced programming languages.
- Experience using Java, Spark, Hive, Oozie, Kafka, and Map Reduce.
- Work experience with AWS tools to process data (Glue, Pipeline, Kinesis, Lambda, etc).
- Experience with or advanced courses on data science and machine learning.
- A dedicated workspace. A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work remotely from anywhere in the world
Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We are looking for a talented Data Scientist to join our team at Prominent Edge. We are a small company of 24+ developers and designers who put themselves in the shoes of our customers and make sure we deliver strong solutions. Our projects and the needs of our customers vary greatly; therefore, we always choose the technology stack and approach that best suits the particular problem and the goals of our customers. As a result, we want developers who do high-quality work, stay current, and are up for learning and applying new technologies when appropriate. We want engineers who have an in-depth knowledge of Amazon Web Services and are up for using other infrastructures when needed. We understand that for our team to perform at its best, everyone needs to work on tasks that they enjoy. Most of our projects are web applications which and often have a geospatial aspect to them. We also really take care of our employees as demonstrated in our exceptional benefits package. Check out our website at http://prominentedge.com for more information and apply through http://prominentedge.com/careers.Ideal candidates are those who can find value out of data. Such a person proactively fetches information from various sources and analyzes it for a better understanding of the problem, and may even build AI/ML tools to make insights. The ideal candidate is adept at using large datasets to find the right needle in a pile of needles and uses models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. Candidates must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large datasets and working with stakeholders to improve mission outcomes. A successful candidate will have experience in many (if not all) of the following technical competencies including: statistics and machine learning, coding languages, databases, and reporting technologies.Required Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Proficient in data preparation, exploration, and statistical analysis
- Experience with batch scripting and data processing
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries and frameworks such as TensorFlow/Pytorch or Bayesian Analysis using SAS/R Studio.
- Experience with databases such as Postgres, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, or Redis
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Experience with natural language processing, computer vision, or deep learning
- Experience working with geospatial data
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Experience as either back-end or front-end/visualization developer
- Experience with visualization and reporting technologies such as Kibana or Tableau
- Not only you get to join our team of awesome playful ninjas, we also have great benefits:
- Six weeks paid time off per year (PTO+Holidays).
- Six percent 401k matching, vested immediately.
- Free PPO/POS healthcare for the entire family.
- We pay you for every hour you work. Need something extra? Give yourself a raise by doing more hours when you can.
- Want to take time off without using vacation time? Shuffle your hours around in any pay period.
- Want a new MacBook Pro laptop? We'll get you one. If you like your MacBook Pro, we’ll buy you the new version whenever you want.
- Want some training or to travel to a conference that is relevant to your job? We offer that too!
- This organization participates in E-Verify.
Here at Crisp, we value the strength in teamwork, and strongly believe that it’s the key to Crisp’s success. By bringing together bright, motivated creators, wherever they live and work, we are leveraging humanity’s diversity of experience and background in order to understand the challenges facing our food supply, and solve them together. Come join us, and help build the type of business you’d like to be a part of.
We are a socially conscious, distributed team. We give you the opportunity to solve challenges in the global food industry while living where you’re most comfortable and working in areas where you can help foster and grow the community that you are a part of.
As one of the first members of the data science team at Crisp you have will have a unique opportunity to turn previously scattered and inconsistently structured data into immediately actionable food industry insights to reduce waste, increase freshness and much more.
You have a proven track record of reading data and making solid conclusions. You know both the art and science of analytics - not only do you know how to find answers in the data, you also know which questions should be asked in the first place and what data can help us further bolster our conclusions. You love engaging with customers, learning about their challenges and then diving into the data to see how to solve them!
Signs of a great candidate
- Collaborative. You know that your colleagues’ perspectives will make our customers successful. Similarly, you use your strengths to help us grow together. You propose ways for us to be more engaged and successful with our customers.
- Customer focused. Our customers are at the forefront of your day. You prioritize our customers’ voice to ensure their needs are met.
- Ambitious, curious, and resourceful. You are innately curious, and you aren’t afraid to work hard. You are self driven, you take direction well but are able to be creative to find results on your own when asked. You are driven to succeed because your hard work and results make you proud.
- Disciplined and reliable. We are a distributed company and you enjoy the benefits of working distributed while consistently delivering what you have committed to. When you hit a snag, you communicate and reset expectations early.
- Appreciative of honest feedback. You know that the best way to learn and grow is through constructive feedback delivered kindly. You view feedback given to you as an opportunity to get better and strive to do the same for others.
- Work smarter and harder. You often identify a problem, create a solution and bring it to a state of completion - with others, or even on your own. You find ways of eliminating or automating stuff that is uninteresting or wasteful.
Crisp’s Data Science Tech Stack
- Modern libraries and frameworks. We use Python with Pandas and Numpy for data science in production. We use technologies like Jupyter and R during EDA.
- Diverse technologies and algorithms, solving real world problems. At Crisp you’ll work with a wide range of technologies and algorithms on a daily basis, in a focused effort to solve large scale problems.
- Continuous deployment. Code is never far from being deployed to production, because if it’s not in production, it’s not solving problems in the real world. Our branch time spans are short, and features under development are hidden behind feature flags.
- Cloud first. As a services offering in the 21st century, the cloud isn’t the future, it’s the present. We’re fully invested in using the features offered by our cloud provider in order to minimize technical debt and maximize productivity.
- Micro-services. Not for the sake of the buzz, but when they make sense. By adopting a modern, thoughtful services architecture we’re able to scale organizationally, reduce technical debt, and maintain a high, sustained velocity.
- Start-up mode. The team is still small, and the product is fresh. You’ll be able to exert a large amount of influence, and contribute to decisions that will determine the future of the product and the team.
We are building a team of developers with a breadth of combined experiences so that we can collaboratively build great products. There are no hard requirements on specific background, experience or geographical location. Instead we’re looking for individuals that are capable, reliable, and hoping to grow along with us. Do you have strengths you can share? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Lambda School is a combination of a school and an investment fund. Lambda School's mission is to find untapped or underutilized talent, and to train that talent for the most in-demand jobs in the world. Lambda School is pioneering a new model of higher education in which the school invests in the students, instead of the other way around.Lambda has just successfully completed its Series B fundraising round with premier tier venture investors. We are operating in 40+ states across the US today and eyeing international expansion opportunities.This is a student-facing role on the Instruction team, reporting into to a Program Manager. As a full-time Instructor, you’ll be a core part of our Data Science program, responsible for delivering curriculum, and collaborating cross-functionally with curriculum development and student operations to provide a high-quality experience for our students. Your role in collaboration is as the subject-matter expert, helping steer efforts in a way that aligns with our students mastering Data Science.What You'll Do:
- Teach guided projects in PST morning hours, working closely with Team Leads and monitoring overall student participation and performance
- Review curriculum with cohort Team Leads (TLs) and Section Leads (SLs) so they can better support students in absorbing the instruction content
- Deliver curriculum that produces job market ready graduates
- Collaborate with curriculum team on the development of Data Science curriculum, providing strong subject-matter expertise to ensure curriculum reflects current and robust Data Science practices
- Coordinate cross functionally across multiple teams to contribute to the goals and initiatives of the Data Science program in conjunction with learning leadership plans and objectives
- Provide strong subject-matter expertise in Data Science, including foundational mathematics/statistics, practical software and data pipeline development, and current techniques such as neural networks and NLP
What You'll Need:
- Report to the Data Science Program Manager, providing details of status and student performance for the portion of curriculum you are responsible for
- If your highest education is High School Diploma or GED, you are required to have 5+ years of working experience in the Data Science industry
- If your highest education is a College Degree (proof required), you are required to have 3+ years of working experience in the technical field
- General Python skills, and experience with the Python Data Science ecosystem (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, etc.)
- Strong subject-matter expertise in Data Science - being broadly aware of practices, and knowing at least a few subtopics in depth
- Experience in teaching and/or curriculum design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable and compelling in public speaking situations
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Self-starting with the ability to effectively work autonomously with little oversight
- Intelligent, dedicated, flexible with a willingness to experiment
Bonus If You:
- Have an interest in keeping up with the latest information in your field
- Are familiar with Zoom, Slack, or Notion
- Have a well known blog or high traffic Youtube channel focusing on Data Science
- Have presented at or have run local tech meet-ups
At Lambda School, we're looking to hire people with grit and integrity. Please apply even if your experience and interests aren't an exact match with what we've laid out in this job description. We're building something different at Lambda. If that sounds interesting, we want to hear from you.Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Have prior rapid growth start up experience
At phData, we believe that we are witnessing a new age of digitization and decision automation. To compete, even traditional companies must deliver machine learning and analytics-enabled data platforms and data products. Examples include a medical device manufacturer building machine learning models to guide therapies or a global industrial manufacturer using deep learning models to identify product defects. This means that the data problems that used to apply only to Google and Facebook, now apply to a filter manufacturer, a medical device manufacturer, or a healthcare provider.
phData matches machine learning and analytics to the business goals of the world's largest and most successful companies. phData is one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and demand for our services and software has skyrocketed. This has resulted in quality growth and an expanded presence at our company headquarters located in Downtown Minneapolis, as well as in Bangalore, India, and across the U.S. We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Minneapolis for three consecutive years and we were listed as the 48th fastest growing private company in the U.S. on the Inc. 5000 list.
We pride ourselves on offering employees phenomenal growth and learning opportunities in addition to competitive compensation, health insurance, generous PTO and excellent perks including extensive training and paid certifications.
As a Data Scientist, your responsibilities include:
- Design, implement, and train algorithms and models that improve and streamline business processes
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of experiments
- Author reports, visualizations, and presentations to communicate your process and results
- Work closely with the development teams including data engineers and machine learning engineers to build lasting solutions
- Individually engage with customers and take responsibility for implementing data science best practice in their work
- Act as a thought leader; give talks, contribute to open source projects, and advanced data science practices on a global scale
- Advanced degree or evidence of exceptional ability in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, chemistry, or operations research
- 3-5+ years hands-on experience in building models and developing algorithms for real-world applications and data-driven optimizations
- Depth of knowledge in advanced mathematics, machine learning, and statistics
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems
- Mastery of one or more data analysis languages such as R, Python, SQL, Matlab and/or SAS.
- Experience with data science tools including Python scripting, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, jupyter notebooks, bash scripting, Linux environment
- Experience with at least one mainstream deep learning frameworks, e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe(2), MXNet.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Design, implement, and train algorithms and models that improve and streamline business processes
Kalepa is looking for Data Scientists to lead efforts at the intersection of machine learning and big data engineering in order to solve some of the biggest problems in commercial insurance.
Data scientists at Kalepa will be turning vast amounts of structured and unstructured data from many sources (web data, geolocation, satellite imaging, etc.) into novel insights about behavior and risk. You will be working closely with a small team in designing, building, and deploying machine learning models to tackle our customers’ questions.
Kalepa is a New York based, VC backed, startup building software to transform and disrupt commercial insurance. Nearly one trillion ($1T) dollars are spent globally each year on commercial insurance across small, medium, and large enterprises. However, the process for estimating the risk associated with a given business across various perils (e.g. fire, injury, malpractice) is still reliant on inefficient and inaccurate manual forms or outdated and sparse databases. This information asymmetry leads to a broken set of economic incentives and a poor experience for both businesses and insurers alike. By combining cutting edge data science, enterprise software, and insurance expertise, Kalepa is delivering precision underwriting at scale – empowering every commercial insurance underwriter to be as effective and efficient as possible. Kalepa is turning real-world data into a complete understanding of risk.
Kalepa is led by a strong team with experiences from Facebook, APT (acquired by Mastercard for $600M in 2015), the Israel Defense Forces, MIT, Berkeley, and UPenn.
● You want to design a flexible analytics, data science, and AI framework to transform the insurance industry
● You have demonstrated success in delivering analytical projects, including structuring and conducting analyses to generate business insights and recommendations
● You have in-depth understanding of applied machine learning algorithms and statistics
● You are experienced in Python and its major data science libraries, and have deployed models and algorithms in production
● You have a good understanding of SQL and non-SQL databases
● You value open, frank, and respectful communication
● You are a proactive and collaborative problem solver with a “can do” attitude
● You have a sincere interest in working at a startup and scaling with the company as we grow
As a plus:
You have experience in NLP and/or computer vision
You have familiarity with Spark, Hadoop, or Scala
You have experience working with AWS tools
What you’ll get
● Work with an ambitious, smart, and fun team to transform a $1T global industry
● Ground floor opportunity – opportunity to build the foundations for the product, team, and culture alongside the founding team
● Wide-ranging intellectual challenges working with large and diverse data sets, as well as with a modern technology stack
● Competitive compensation package with a significant equity component
● Full benefits package, including excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
● Unlimited vacation and flexible remote work policies
● Continuing education credits and a healthy living / gym monthly stipend
[IMPORTANT NOTE]: Salary ranges are for New York based employees. Compensation for remote roles will be adjusted according to the cost of living and market in the specific geography.