Remote c sharp Jobs in April 2020
21 Remote c sharp Jobs in April 2020Post a job
🔥 NEW: -50% on Remotive Community Memberships during COVID 19.Remotive Slack Community
If you had the best ERP tool that powered some of the highest profile Architecture and Engineering firms in the U.S., what would you do? Make it even better! The Clearview team is committed to consistently delivering new features to its suite of products and we are just getting started! We want to grow our team, tackle even bigger challenges and do amazing things. We work in focused, agile-based, teams to constantly improve our code base, add new ways of interfacing with the system and have amassed a large backlog of interesting technical challenges and product initiatives. We want to grow to enable even greater success within our industry. This is where you come in!
We are seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to help build out our new web and mobile apps (React.js and React Native) and refactor some of our current generation stack in use (Java and Vue.js). We're looking for a dynamic individual who is no stranger to building well-designed, performant and effective front end web applications that support complex business rules/flows. You will start by learning from the experiences of our current team and our current offerings and become intimately familiar with our Vue.js codebase. As you improve in your understanding of our business logic, you will contribute your React/Angular/Vue.js experiences by helping add features to our current Vue.js app as well as greenfield development in React.js and React Native. You will leverage your experience to establish best practices for web development and drive the team and the codebase to a higher level.
The ideal candidate will look not only to help contribute, collaborate, and develop their career, but will be hungry to assist others in the development of their own careers as well. You’ll have the chance to set the tone of the platform you’ll be working on.
- Contribute to new and existing projects by developing and maintaining and reliable set of edge applications
- Collaborate with other teams to build shared microservices that can serve many applications and scale independently
- Enable our product team to tap into our valuable data sources and build incredible features for our customers
- Actively participate in multiple Unanet development projects and work together to build high-quality solutions
- Provide constructive feedback on pull requests to increase code quality organically
- If remote, you will immerse yourself in a virtual “Bootcamp” for 1-2 weeks with support from our senior development and product team, enabling you to better understand our culture, our product, and our tech stack
- You will work with the Lead, QA and DevOps team to better understand our product offering (Vue.js) and new web offering (React.js)
- Working with the Lead, you will help implement a front end technical roadmap that takes scalability, testing and performance into account and present a gap analysis of what potentially can be done better based on our current solution
- You will be responsible for taking on development items to get your hands in the current Web stack (75-90% of your time)
- Along with user stories and product features, you will help work on a backlog of technical infrastructure work that was identified in the first 30 days
- You will aid in creating an efficient and effective SDLC process and work to better support your Scrum (PO, QA, fellow developers)
- You will play an integral role in delivering our Q2 2020
- You will help instill the discipline of effectively monitoring and creating work items from production issues
- You will further our tech stack by continuing to help implement the technical roadmap and future deliveries
We need developers that share our passion for building and scaling cutting-edge Web and Mobile Apps in a fast-paced startup - one that already has the benefit of thousands of customers and millions of dollars in revenue. We are looking for candidates who have:
- 5+ years experience developing single-page web applications
- 4+ years React, Angular or other frameworks
- 3+ years experience with C# or Java
- Ability to flesh out user stories to be consumed by the rest of the team
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent technical design, problem-solving and debugging skills
More About You
- Ability to work and collaboration with team members remotely
- Exposure to Mobile App development
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
With headquarters in Dulles, Virginia, Unanet serves more than 2,000 businesses with its ERP software solutions purpose-built for professional service organizations. Unanet's software helps project-driven organizations reliably plan, track and manage projects, people, and financials. Unanet's customer-centric culture means we strive to deliver insights with personal service.
At Unanet you will work collaboratively with colleagues equally committed to achieving customers' expectations. We take pride in delivering more than technology, but also the extra support and service customers need.
Selected as one of the 'Top Places to Work' three years running, Unanet's culture is collaborative, dedicated and energetic. We offer a competitive salary, health and life insurance benefits, and the potential for bonus.
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Kukui is looking for a Director of Engineering to lead our distributed teams of engineers. This role will oversee and lead the team in implementing modern best engineering practices including Agile, DevOps, and Quality Control.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Oversee and contribute to the planning and design of software and web applications.
- Review existing platform and technologies and work with Production Management in creating a technology roadmap that aligns to Kukui’s business strategy and vision.
- Organizes and implements best practices for development pipeline from dev environments through production.
- Including: coding standards, code reviews, unit tests, source control management/branching strategy, build processes, testing and operations.
- Ensures engineers and process are current with modern engineering practices.
- Manages exempt and non-exempt employees within the United States and Bulgaria.
- Hires, mentors and trains staff.
- Flexible schedule to adapt to time zone differences.
- Oversee implementation of automated testing approach and practices.
- Contribute to and oversee architectural design and execution.
- Some travel including international to overseas offices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principles.
- Extensive experience as a fullstack .NET Developer (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, .Net Core, etc).
- Management experience with distributed, international teams/offices.
- Experience with Source Control Management tools including Git and Subversion.
- Experience creating and executing build pipelines with Jenkins.
- Experience with agile frameworks, including Scrum and Kanban.
- Understanding of SQL – database structure and stored procedures.
- Willingness to extend technical knowledge beyond .NET.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks, code coverage and static code analysis tools.
- Experience with architectural design patterns.
Nice to Have:
- Experience architecting and building cloud-based multi-tenant applications.
- Experience building Microservices.
- Experience with tools like Docker or Kubernetes are a plus.
- Experience implementing Agile with non-Agile teams.
- Experience with building applications for online marketing – including SEO, Adwords, Campaigns).
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira).
- Experience developing or extending Open Source or custom CMS’.
- 6+ years as a developer.
- 3+ years contributing to the architecture of large-scale web-based systems.
- 3+ years in a management role (dev lead, manager).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Health Benefits and Company Perks
- Remote opportunity – work from home
- Partial reimbursement for gym memberships and races/marathons
- Generous PTO policy
Kukui Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Kukui Corporation is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Kukui Corporation are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliations, or any other characteristic protected by law where we operate. Kukui Corporation will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Kukui Corporation encourages applicants of all ages.
GitHub is changing the way the world builds software, and we want you to help build GitHub!
We’re looking for an experienced backend software engineer to join the GitHub Actions team. The GitHub Actions Platform team is responsible for the platform and the infrastructure that powers the Actions experience on GitHub. As a team we are building the future of code automation enabling our customers to innovate and collaborate on both their continuous integration / deployment scenarios as well as software development workflows. We are not only committed to delivering the best experience possible, but are committed to do that at a high scale. You can learn more about GitHub Actions here: https://github.com/features/actions.
In this role, you will be having the opportunity to work as an engineer with a distributed, diverse and passionate team delivering the platform and the infrastructure that millions of developers depend on. In this role also you will design, implement, rollout and support a highly performant, highly scalable and highly available infrastructure with your team and production managers.
- You will write, review and maintain code primarily in C#, dotnet core, Go or Ruby.
- You will collaborate closely with Product and Design teams to build new features
- You will evaluate and recommend solutions, and guide team decision making
- You will document the systems you help build
- You will coordinate with engineering and product leadership to define and prioritize projects that help us meet business objectives
- You will mentor, pair, and delegate work to encourage the professional and technical growth of those around you
- You will work with support to triage and debug technical support requests
- You will support a highly available service used by millions of users on a daily basis
- 5 or more years of experience developing production software using C/C++, C#, dotnet core, Ruby, Go or equivalent language
- Strong object-oriented design skills gained from at least 2 years of working with OOP languages and patterns
- Solid understanding of testing principles and high quality software
- Demonstrated design skills for large scale and highly available cloud services or distributed systems
- Familiarity with DevOps best practices such as understanding of continuous integration & deployment as well as the ability to gather, analyze, debug and fix problems that occur with live production systems
- Experience with SQL, general database knowledge.
- Understanding of production system monitoring & observability is necessary.
- Troubleshooting skills across network, application, caching, queuing, load-balancing, storage and distributed services layers.
- Excellent analytical skills as well as communication skills both verbal and written. We’re a distributed team so we’re extra mindful about communication.
- At least 1 year of remote work experience on a software team
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
Datadog is building a world-class APM product that traces requests as they flow across complex systems. We are looking for an expert C# developer who can help push our tracing tools to the next level. Come and join us to build amazing open-source software.
- Write open-source code that instruments thousands of C# applications around the world.
- Drive our open-source C# projects and engage with the community to find and address the most important challenges.
- Join a great team building software the right way.
- You’re a master C# programmer. You've written high-performance, concurrent applications leveraging the Task Parallel Library and squeezed every bit of performance from your system. You've written piles of clean, correct, well-tested, performant, idiomatic C# code.
- You are a great community ambassador and can drive hard technical conversations towards a good solution.
- You have solid experience with widely used frameworks and libraries like Asp.NET, ServiceStack or NancyFx.
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment.
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field.
- You have significant experience with Python, Go or C++.
- You have experience with code telemetry and introspection.
- You have debugged your managed code with WinDbg or the Profiling API to write your own CLR profiler.
Do you live and breathe AWS certifications?
We are looking for a certification Specialist to help us build and maintain our AWS certification content library.
Cloud Academy is the leading digital skills development platform that enables every enterprise to become a tech company through guided Learning Paths, Hands-on Labs, and Skill Assessment. Cloud Academy delivers role-specific training on leading cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security, containers), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning).
As a member of our Content Team, you will be challenged to produce and maintain educational content for Cloud Academy, a renowned training provider for thousands of people worldwide. Our customers vary from US-based Fortune 500 companies to IT professionals in Japan to small teams of developers in the UK. You’ll report to the AWS Content & Security Lead, and your time will be divided between creating new learning content yourself and collaborating with our internal content, product, and engineering teams to make sure Cloud Academy creates the best possible product and learning materials for our users.
- Ensure the content within all learning paths relating to AWS certifications are accurate and up to date
- Design and create/update new/existing online courses, quizzes, labs, and learning paths related to AWS services and certification tracks
- Collaborate with the AWS Content & Security Lead and the rest of the content team to define the strategy and roadmap for Cloud Academy’s content
- Work with our marketing and sales teams to support their efforts to promote Cloud Academy content, including through creating blog posts and helping to build our network and community
- Infrastructure or developer experience on AWS
- Hold one or more AWS certifications already and have a passion for gaining more at the Professional or Specialty level
- Technically proficient with cloud computing - security concepts, machine learning principles, database, and big data technologies
- Superior oral and written communication skills
Bonus Points (you should have deep experience with some of the below):
- Application development languages, such as C#, Java, Python, Ruby, PHP
- Version control tools, such as git
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Windows and/or Linux servers
- Configuration management tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Authentication and access control mechanisms
- Network architectures
- Competitive salary with an annual bonus
- Budget for professional development
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year
- Great company culture and work environment
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development
We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer at Cloud Academy. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Medal is one of the fastest growing consumer applications in gaming. We have an aggressive roadmap ahead and things move quickly, so you should be incredibly self-driven and have a just-get-stuff-done attitude.
This role is not tied directly to one of our core platforms, but instead is tied to the demands of our platform growth and creators for special projects and features. You'll iterate quickly and see which features stick. Think building special dashboards, helping out a team that needs extra help to hit a deadline, and being able to identify and deploy fixes for production bugs or performance bottlenecks.
You'll touch many parts of the stack and work directly with creators and the executive team to ship things. Our stack includes React, React Native, Electron, GCS, AWS, C#, and Java. We don't expect experience with all of these, but we do expect you to be able to learn quickly and pick up what you need to know. The majority of work will be in React.
You'll be working with a great distributed engineering team with a history of working with large-scale web applications. Your work will be used by millions of gamers around the world and inspire the next generation of gamers.
You will be working on helping us scale the platform to 100 million users by building features that our creators love.
- Know React: You'll spend most of your time in React
- Excellent understanding of code performance in production
- Attention to detail: You should enjoy making things look and feel really nice
- Shipped full-stack features or products with many concurrent users
- Be very metric-driven: Everything we do is driven by metrics
- Experience in gaming or being a gamer
- Understanding Discord as a platform really well
- Experience with Google Cloud and/or AWS
- Experience with Electron and/or React Native
- Experience with C# and/or Java
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Full health and dental benefits;
- Unlimited PTO (4-6 weeks recommended);
- A flexible, laid back office environment;
- All the fun and frolics that come with working at a gaming company.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE TO DO NOW
We hope to hear from you! When you apply, please make sure to include:
- Links to apps you’ve released/portfolio, and a description of your contributions
- Links to any online profiles (Github, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
- A description of your professional experience (resume, LinkedIn profile, cover letter, or similar)
As a heads up, our typical recruitment process is:
- 1-2 phone screening interviews
- Code challenge
- Day of on-site interviews
If you made it all the way here, include *gg* in your note and we will give you a virtual high-five when we talk!
Chef Software is the industry leader in IT automation and DevOps solutions. We develop the world's best products for managing applications and infrastructure at scale, and we deploy them against real problems in all kinds of industries. We’re writing the rules of the cloud -- rules the world’s top engineers live, breathe and contribute to. Our platform is used to enable hundreds of millions of people around the world to chat, fly, present, bank, game, shop, and learn. Chances are the web applications you use every day have infrastructure built, deployed, secured and ran with our code.We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers and the Chef community. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment. Individuals, strong on aptitude and attitude, will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional yet relaxed atmosphere.The Desktop Automation team leverages our widely deployed industry leading automation tools to build solutions for IT Operators to automate the provisioning, management, and security of employee desktops, laptops, and other endpoints. As a member of the Desktop Automation team you'll develop new features and create content for our Chef Infra and Chef Inspec projects. You will also be responsible for integrating our software with third party technologies such as Microsoft Autopilot and Apple Business Manager.What you’ll do:
- Build out the innovative and aggressive roadmap for Chef Desktop in the best possible way for our customers
- Create software solutions that improve the lives of our customers every day
- Teach, mentor, and learn from your team of world class engineers
- For an area of our product, take on responsibility for and iteratively drive successful implementation of improvements and features
- Work on issues and improvements in our tools critical to the success of Chef’s customers and the broader Chef community
Who you are:
- Collaborate with various stakeholders of the project including product management, UX, other teams as well as customers
- You’ll have strong software development skills with experience in Ruby and one or more of the following - Python, Go, C/C++, C# or Java
- You have systems software development skills with experience with either Windows or Linux Operating Systems and are willing to learn the other
- You have experience with modern technology stacks with a bent for system level software
- Bash or Powershell experience desired and are willing to learn the other
- Experience provisioning and automating desktop platforms
- Experience with Windows and Linux systems internals desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience (5+ years) as a software engineer, systems engineer, or solution architect
- You like to dive in, learn new things, and want to build awesome products
- You enjoy collaborating closely with Chef customers and internal engineering teams to understand their complex issues, solve their problems and elicit frequent feedback on the solutions you provide
Who we are:We’re some of the world’s most well-known and respected software developers, systems architects and operations engineers, who have built, designed and operated web applications you’re probably using right now.Features and fixes are written as pull requests and reviewed by the team. Code review is an essential part of our process; work is not complete unless it is tested.Our engineering team is remote first and works fully in open source. Allowing us to not only live where we will be most productive, but enables us to create a work environment that celebrates all of our humanity. We celebrate the difference of perspective this brings and the barriers it removes.Benefits are awesome - a competitive salary, equity for all, solid medical/dental benefits, 401(k), telecommuting, flextime, a variety of interesting projects, and brilliant co-workers.At Chef, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products and our community to flourish. Chef is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.
- You believe quality is part of the process and not an afterthought - we are well rounded engineers, not developers who handoff to QA
MUST have solid Cobol experience, C# and C++ would be major Pluses.
Application Maintenance Support
Using COBOL and C# fix bugs and deploy patches with applications while monitoring strong change management controls
Maintain strong security controls
Coordinate testing efforts prior to rolling out any upgrades
Develop custom applications to support the different functional areas of the business
Support system interfaces with Warehouse Management Systems, Electronic Data Interfaces and the website
Ensure code quality and maintain security architecture through industry best practices
Coordinate user acceptance testing efforts to ensure smooth deployments
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
5-10 years Cobol experience
C / C# development experience would be a big plus
Knowledge of Linux, AIX, and Windows environments
Job scheduling using Unix shell scripting knowledge
Experience with SQL Server and PostGreSQL
Distribution / Manufacturing experience preferred to include: Distribution Management, Financial Management / Reporting, Inventory Mgt, Billing / Receivables / Lockbox, Procurement Mgt, General Ledger, Customer Order Processing, Tax, Warehouse Management,EDI Integration, and external system integration e.g. Warehouse Management, eCommerce Integration, etc.
Surge is an onshore provider of custom web, cloud, mobile, digital, and desktop software development and consulting services to clients in every industry, from hot startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2007, and listed on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies for five straight years, Surge has successfully delivered hundreds of software products, apps, and solutions to its clients using a proven agile/scrum development process combined with an elite group of North American software professionals.
Simply put, Surge offers America’s best software engineers, on demand, at rates 30-50% less than the competition.
Choose Your Hours
Work From Home
Work With Happy People
See Your Family More
Travel While You Work
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We’re scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology and marketing cloud category. Simon’s platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data and machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at Simon, you will be collaborating with hardworking engineers every single day. Our full stack engineers are responsible for our entire web application, our massive integrations platform, and our real-time API service. Our clients rely on Simon to engage with hundreds of millions of customers -- sending over billions of messages annually. Successful engineers have a readiness to tackle complex problems; build fault tolerant, highly available systems; and pivot as our business continues to scale.
What You'll Do
You’ll be involved in pushing our Django application to its limits and design new architecture to scale it to 10x the traffic
You’ll develop code modules that elegantly scale to power projects like joining massive distributed identity events or deftly delivering millions of deeply personalized messages in minutes
You’ll have the chance to help drive the evolution our front-end stack onto the newest tech (TypeScript, GraphQL)
You’ll own real-time marketing integration from end-user action to third-party engagement like Push Notification, Email, In-app Messaging with any provider
You’ll collaborate with our elite data science team to perfect a seamless predictive experimentation framework
You’ll participate in team-wide discussions ranging from architecture to developer efficiency to security to the best IDE
You’ll get to promote our technical brand through contributing to Open Source Software and promoting and sharing it at conferences locally and nationwide
You’ll be involved in our mentorship program, whether that’s helping your coworkers expand their skill set or learning from them to expand your own
Minimum of 5 years of in depth software development experience crafting, deploying, and owning several substantive projects with company-wide impact
Minimum of 3 years of experience working with various functional owners in your company (spanning product management, program management, as well as Dev/Tech Ops)
Proficiency with at least one mainstream programming language (Python, Java, Scala, C#, Ruby, etc.)
Value rapid iteration over extended debate
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Working as Senior Software Engineer at Thycotic means being a part of a highly capable, collaborative and agile developers. Thycotic is creating awesome software that's used by thousands of IT professionals all over the globe.
This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office. Reports to the Software Development Team Lead.
- Be a fully contributing member of a Thycotic Sprint team.
- Work specifically on projects that include detecting, managing and recording interactions with processes on Linux and Unix systems.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing in Unix/Linux low-level frameworks.
- 7+ years of C/C++ based application development.
- Strong SQL, REST and JSON development experience.
- Experience with developing to Active Directory and Kerberos.
- Ability to understand other components written in C++, C#/.NET and related technologies and be able to interface with them is preferable but not required.
- Strong design skills and full software development lifecycle experience.
- Passionate about writing quality code and constantly honing your development skills.
- Quickly read and understand both new and existing code written in other languages.
- Self-starter, yet highly collaborative with your team via chat and conference calls.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles, familiarity of the .NET framework and relational databases running on the back end.
- Ability to quickly read and understand both new and existing code.
- Ability to look at the big picture, come up with great new ideas, but also execute those ideas and write the code to make it happen.
- Seeking a highly collaborative, flat environment--there's not a lot of hierarchy or red tape here.
- Experience with large codebases and unit testing -- mock frameworks, web testing, database testing, etc.
- Desire to develop using Test Driven Development.
- Comfortable developing using pair programming.
WHY WORK AT THYCOTIC?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was awarded “Best Places to Work” in 2019 in recognition of the hands-on experience and growth opportunities available here, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.
You will implement, evaluate and maintain various Natural Language Processing algorithms.
Build datasets for training and evaluation of NLP algorithms
Write statistical and rule-based NLP algorithms
Use exciting technologies such as word embeddings, topic models, CRFs, SVMs
3+ years commercial or academic experience of NLP algorithms
3+ years experience of an object orientated programming language (preferably C# but we’ll consider Java, Scala, Python etc)
An in-depth knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary (familiarity with grammar and vocabulary of other languages is a plus)
Focus on quality and timely delivery
Strong attention to detail
A can-do attitude and the ability to think creatively to solve problems
Hours of work
Please note that we are a fully-remote company so all applicants must be prepared to work independently from their own space.
As we are a UK company, this will be a freelance position. Any applicants will be responsible for paying taxes in their own country.
How to apply
Please send a resume and a cover letter detailing why you are the right person for this position to [email protected]
At Olo we develop an online food ordering platform used by many of the country’s largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers. Chances are if you’ve ordered directly from a restaurant brand’s app or website, we’ve made that happen. Mobile ordering and payments is an exciting and active industry full of interesting players and yet still a relatively untapped market ripe for disruption.
Olo is revolutionizing the customer experience at these restaurant chains, and we're looking for talented engineers to join our team and help achieve this vision. As part of the team you will work on our Xamarin iOS and Android apps, playing a significant and visible role in driving forward one of the most advanced food ordering platforms in the market.
You'll work with a smart, passionate team dedicated to delivering amazing products using modern tools and technologies such as Xamarin, AppCenter, GitHub, Azure Pipelines, and more.
Any engineer may work at Olo’s headquarters in New York City’s Financial District or remotely from anywhere in the U.S. In fact, more than half of our engineering team (and Olo) is remote!
- Strong knowledge of Xamarin Native and C#/.Net development
- Experience integrating apps with web services
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and patterns
- Experience designing quality mobile UI/UX
- Adept at writing unit tests and testable code, and working under distributed version control (preferably Git)
- Excited about mobile technology
- A passion for computing that extends beyond work
- Experience with Mobile Accessibility
- Working knowledge of Mvvm pattern
- Experience working with AppCenter
- Experience working with Azure Pipelines
- Hands on experience with publishing apps in App Store Connect or Google Play Store
- Experience with Automated UI Testing frameworks
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform across 70,000 locations for over 300 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, Dairy Queen, Denny’s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!
Brushfire is looking for a .NET Engineer (U.S. Only) who is
- well-versed in large-scale application infrastructure and design,
- familiar with web application development patterns and practices,
- driven to create captivating and interactive web experiences,
- skilled in layout and has an eye for attention to detail,
- experienced in building published, high quality web sites and applications,
- stimulated by collaborating with a team to define, design and ship new features,
- excited to work for our primarily Christian church/ministry customers.
Your primary task will be to utilize your knowledge/problem-solving skills to work alongside and with our existing developers as we create, maintain, and enhance our large-scale web applications. You should be on the cutting edge of emerging standards, technologies, and tools while being well-versed in cross-platform, multi-cloud development of complex, highly-available systems. Ultimately, we want someone who will take pride in learning quickly and contributing fully to create an experience our users will love. If that sounds like you, then you sound like us!
We value your time and efforts, so compensation is commensurate with experience and includes benefits. We thrive in a completely remote work environment -- with no central office -- where people learn and grow with the company. We are collaborative, creative, and innovative, with each person expected to contribute to meaningful outcomes.
Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the US. Though we are remote, applicants closer to our teams in Fort Worth, Texas will be shown preference.
Things you'll be doing:
- Design Serverless Functions and Web Sites
- Design and consume HTTP REST APIs
- Build and maintain devops pipelines for CI/CD
- Code web applications using ASP.NET MVC based upon approved designs
- Collaborate closely with other developers and graphic designers
- Participate on multiple projects from concept through completion without continual supervision.
- Provide quality control over in both code and visual concepts/designs.
- Potentially lead sessions in your areas of strength while supervising and inspiring those involved in your process.
Things you really need to have:
- Demonstrable experience coding complex web applications in ASP.NET
- Demonstrable experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- Demonstrable experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and familiarity with software design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of SQL/relational databases
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems.
- Ability to communicate fluently, pleasantly, and effectively—both orally and in writing, in the English language—with customers and co-workers.
- Passion, integrity, and energy
Things we think are cool for you to have, but aren't deal breakers:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with wireframing/mockup tools (InVision/Sketch)
- Experience with React, Angular, or equivalent frameworks
- Familiarity with non-structured persistent document data stores (NoSQL)
- Demonstrable experience on past projects (via Github, BitBucket, Google Code, etc). A candidate with an active commit history at a site like these will be favored over a candidate without similar history.
At Brushfire, it’s our goal to be the go-to ticketing and registration platform our clients deserve. We’re an event management software-as-a-service platform that provides assigned seat ticketing, general admission, and support for concerts, conferences, camps, productions, plays, sports, and anything else where people gather. We handle thousands of events every day, on every continent, ranging anywhere from a handful to 20k+ attendees.
Brushfire strives to facilitate successful events around the world by providing great software and service that never stops improving. We believe the church, non-profit, and secular organizations deserve the most elegantly architected platform for event management. Both at the technology and service layer.
Learn more at https://brushfire.com.
Work at home
Paid Health Insurance
Work with kind & friendly team & customers
In this position you will be:
Developing Gstreamer pipelines written in C to connect to and stream real-time video
Implementing and managing pre-processing of video to optimize performance of deep learning models
Working with state of the art deep learning frameworks to deploy object detection models for inference
Testing and optimizing GStreamer pipelines to maximize hardware performance
Helping to build, automate and customize deep learning training and inference environments
Working with Nvidia’s Deepstream SDK, TensorRT, Nvidia Docker, Kubernetes and Helm Charts
Writing and optimizing GStreamer plugins to manipulate video and image data Requirements Skills, Experience, Certifications
C, C++, Python, Cmake
RTSP streaming, OpenCV, GStreamer, Deepstream SDK, TensorRT, Nvidia Docker, Kubernetes and Helm Charts
*Ubuntu. RedHat/CentOS and Windows Server a plus
Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, etc a plus
Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Experience with Putty/Termius, Powershell, Linux/Windows command line tools
Installing Nvidia drivers, Cuda, cuDNN
Knowledge of GPU hardware and performance testing
Experience with VMS and DVR/NVR
C#, Go, Postgres DB, ASP.NET Core a plus
Minimum 5 years of related experience or equivalent blend of education and experience.
Up to 25% travel
Theorem is a team of experts who set sound principles and best practices into action. Our team solves complex problems and builds amazing things for some of the largest global household names. We work with team members around the world and have offices in LA and New York. While this is a remote first role, initially, the position will require at least bi-monthly travel to the UK. Candidates closer to major travel airport hubs will be given priority. You must be authorized to work in the United States.
As Software Solutions Architect, you are a polyglot engineer with a hunger for learning new languages and tools. You see yourself as a maker and you are interested in all steps of the process, from understanding the challenge, to designing, developing and deploying.
As a consulting Software Solutions Architect, you are always happy to be learning, choosing the right tool for the job but also becoming the foremost domain expert about our client’s business. You should always be able to answer the question: What have I learned this week?
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will participate in the full life cycle of application development for our clients with duties including but not limited to:
- Assist the sales team with uncovering and understanding technical requirements and producing estimates and risk assessments for new projects.
- Become the domain expert for our clients’ business and gain a deep knowledge of their infrastructure and internal systems.
- Research technologies and assess their fit for the challenge at hand.
- Educate and train clients and stakeholders about the benefits of our approach to software and solutions development.
- Assist the engineering team on product delivery by writing code and reviewing pull requests.
- Collaborate with the team to create a successful project hand-off plan
Qualifications and Skills
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Over 5+ years of experience directly consulting with clients.
- Eager to learn new languages and technologies.
- Strong experience designing and delivering features on both server and client sides of the development stack.
- Demonstrated experience researching new tools, acquiring new skills, and implementing your new knowledge on the fly with confidence and accuracy
- Experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure is nice to have.
- Experience working with Chef, Ansible, and other provisioning technologies is a plus.
- BS of Computer Science or similar academic background is a plus.
- Excellent skills in spoken and written English language.
- Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
Titan School Solutions is an EdTech startup that is on the fast track for growth and is changing the face of school nutrition. Our SaaS platform is recognized in the space for bringing state-of-the art efficiencies and real-time transparency into schools, all while remaining focused on the bigger outcome - helping K-12 students. Titan’s founders are school information technology veterans who have not only created a scalable and affordable solution but have also brought value into schools by delivering real results.
As we continue to sky rocket within this industry, we need a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our growing team and help us get there! We’re looking for someone who can see the larger opportunities within a startup, move at a fast pace, face a problem head on, and do it all while producing beautiful code.
If that sounds like your bread and butter, then APPLY HERE!
WHERE YOU WILL BE IN A YEAR
- ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER! - This is a transformational opportunity for someone who is looking to for their next challenge. You will manage, code and improve an already existing high trafficsystem while working in a fast-paced field that will expand your horizons and put you far above your peers.
- TRANSFORM AN INDUSTRY! - You will impact an antiquated industry that is ready for disruption. You will build and change the way school data is stored, utilized and used by students across the country.
- DRIVE TECHNICAL DECISIONS! You will research, evaluate and determine the technical direction for teams and projects throughout the organization.
- TRANSFORM AN INDUSTRY! - You will impact an antiquated industry that is ready for disruption. You will build and change the way school data is stored, utilized and used by students across the country.
- ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER!- You will be involved in an industry that is unlike any other. You will manage, code and improve an already existing high trafficsystem while working in a fast-paced field that will expand your horizons and put you far above your peers.
- DRIVE TECHNICAL DECISIONS! You will research, evaluate and determine the technical direction for teams and projects throughout the organization.
- Expert (3-5 years) with AngularJS or Angular 2+ or React Framework
- Expert (3-5 years) with .Net full framework and EF
- Expert (3-5 years) with SQL Server
- Strong experience (1-2 years experience) at TypeScript
- Strong experience (1-2 years experience) using responsive web frameworks
- Strong experience (1-2 years experience) with .NET Core and WebAPI
- Experience developing highly scalable and high performance production API driven web applications
- Experience with Hangfire is preferred
- Experience with Redis is preferred
- Experience working with large-scale distributed architecture
- Experience with unit/integration test frameworks and tooling such as NUnit/XUnit, Mocha/Jasmine and Fiddler is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex systems and logic to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A thirst for learning and a passion for new technologies, processes and patterns
- A passion to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers
- A drive to continuously improve both the team and the product
- Our stack: ASP.NET, WebAPI, MVC, Hangfire, C#, SQL Server 2017, Redis, Google Cloud Platform, Git, Angular, Vue.js, and Entity Framework
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET THERE
- Experience developing highly scalable and performant production REST API driven web applications using the ASP.NET(C#) and SQL Server tech stack.
- Strong experience using responsive web frameworks and CSS
- Experience with unit/integration test frameworks and tooling such as NUnit/XUnit, Mocha/Jasmine and Postman is strongly preferred
- Experience with .NET Core and Full Framework
- Excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex systems and logic to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A thirst for learning and a passion for new technologies, processes and patterns.
- Experience working with large-scale distributed architecture is a plus.
- A passion to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers.
- A drive to continuously improve both the team and the product.
- Our stack: ASP.NET, WebAPI, MVC, Hangfire, C#, SQL Server 2017, Redis, Google Cloud Platform, Git, Angular, Vue.js, and Entity Framework
WHAT WE OFFER
At Titan School Solutions, we’re looking for bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and a full suite of benefits to support our growing team.
This position is available for remote employment in the United States.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Health/Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Visual. 95% paid by employer!
- Unlimited PTO: We believe in work/life balance to reward our rock stars for delivering great results.
- 401K: We offer 100% upto 5% of salary.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- Ownership: You’ll be a crucial member of the initial build-out team, offering unlimited opportunity for growth and professional development.
The Senior Security Researcher will investigate and analyze vulnerabilities in open-source software.Sonatype is looking for a passionate, driven and talented developer to provide high quality security data from researching software vulnerabilities. This is not a development position but relies on development experience to help navigate complex architectures and threat vectors in open source software. This high quality security data ensures that our customers are getting maximum value out of our products making them feel like they are part of the Sonatype family.If you are a positive-thinker and problem-solver and believe that customer success and company success go hand-in-hand, this is a great job for you. This position will provide a valuable learning opportunity with great potential to grow your newly started career in cyber-security. Enjoy your job as you work in a fast-paced, flexible, and fun environment, with talented, diverse, and forward-thinking individuals.Key Areas of Focus
- Review, isolate, analyze, and reverse engineer vulnerabilities in open-source software
- Document attack capabilities
- Provide detection and remediation guidance
- Aid in ideas and prototypes for new tooling
- Collaborate with other team members toward shared product goals
- Improve Sonatype products by providing valuable security data
- Work with technology and business team members to define and refine requirements in an agile development environment
- Currently reside in either Canada or the United States of America and are legally authorized to work without sponsorship in the corresponding country.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Engineering, or related field
- Knowledge of application security such as the OWASP Top 10 or Sans 25
- Knowledge of different languages such as Python, Ruby, and scripting
- Knowledge of different operating systems such as *NIX, Windows
- Application vulnerability assessment or penetration testing experience
What We Offer:
- Knowledge of open source environments like Github is a plus
- The opportunity to be part of an incredible, high-growth company, working on a team of experienced colleagues
- Competitive salary package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Business casual dress
- Flexible work schedules that ensure time for you to be you
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators
- Glassdoor ranking of 4.9
We are 300 employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We’re backed by world class investors including TPG, Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners, and HWVP. Learn more at www.sonatype.com.Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know
- Come see why we've won all of these awards
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Senior Web Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. We are looking for a talented developer, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. The right candidate will work with a small team of advanced software engineers to build industry-leading applications with the latest technologies.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Excellent backend and frontend programming skills
- Architecture design skills (writing/reading technical specs, UML diagrams, etc.)
- Strong experience with frameworks and libraries (e.g. jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Laravel, etc.)
- Know and follow best practices for the technologies you work with
- Proficiency in SQL (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB) databases
- Experience implementing modern UIs
- Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
- Problem-solving skills
- Desire to continue developing your technical skills
- Experience with audio and video programming, preferred
- Experience with Amazon Services, preferred
- Experience as a technical lead, preferred
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Salary: Depending on skills and experience.
This is a full-time position.
Do you enjoy collaborating in a consultative environment and guiding people using best practices to achieve great results? Do you want to influence and contribute to the growth of a high performing, quality focused team? If so, Theorem wants to know more about you!
Theorem is a software consultancy that believes in simplicity in software design. We deliver solutions for startups and enterprises - You can see our portfolio to learn more about the results we've delivered for our clients.
This is a remote role. We are a remote first company with offices in Los Angeles and New York. We have team members all around the world. This role sits in a team that collaborates and works in congruency with other development teams in a more structured environment.
Please note this project team is working with a client in the Pacific Time Zone, UTC -7 Candidates located within UTC - 3 to UTC - 8 will be given priority for team time zone alignment.
At Theorem you can make a significant impact while enjoying a flexible work schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build scalable enterprise web applications within .NET Core ecosystem
- Write lots of clean, readable, and reusable C# code
- Engage daily with your distributed, remote engineering team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Collaborate with product designers and clients to clarify requirements, prototype functionality and build products
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work in a remote, distributed team environment
- Guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success
- 5 + years of professional experience
- Strong server side development experience utilizing .NET Technologies
- Hands on professional experience using .NET Core is a strong plus
- Experience with web application frameworks, such as ASP.NET Core
- Expertise in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- You enjoy writing reusable libraries and clean, readable C# code
- Good knowledge of design and architectural patterns and development best practices
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Previous experience building scalable enterprise web applications
- Have previous experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Good understanding of CLR and its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Strong hands on experience using Git is required
- Previous experience using TFS is a plus
- Previous professional experience with cloud providers is required. Experience with Azure is definitely a plus
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Previous remote work experience is required
- Previous experience collaborating on highly distributed teams
- Possess a passion for software development
- Possess a drive to get things done
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Previous consulting experience is a strong plus
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Pacific Time Zone - UTC -7
You like to get the work done! You want to collaborate in a consultative environment and guide our clients in best practices in order to achieve great project success in addition to contributing to the growth of a great company. We want to know more about you!
Theorem is a team of experts steeped in the theory and practice of mathematics and computer science. This is the core of our iterative, hypothesis-driven process. We are craftspeople who build amazing products for global brands. We believe in cultivating a high degree of leadership and technical excellence in all of our team members. Together we build technology driven systems, services, applications, and platforms that solve our customers' business-critical problems.
While we have offices in LA and New York, we work remotely with team members around the world
- 100% REMOTE - Work from your remote location if you are not called to travel to client site
- TEAM RETREATS - We get together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play
- HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness and continuing education benefits program.
Theorem expects team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment are not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, skills development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of our relationship, will be made without regard to race, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment engagement status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual preference, lifestyle, social class, military status, disability, physical features, or any other protected status. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination.
Theorem is an equal opportunity employer.
No statements by Theorem are intended to create an offer of employment unless made in a writing signed by an officer of the company and no offer shall become effective unless countersigned by the prospective employee.
Our mission is to enable everyone to work from home and take advantage of these benefits. To accomplish this mission, we’ve built HoloMeeting, a remote collaboration solution for Mixed Reality. Our solutions is already being used by large enterprise clients and we are looking for more adventurers to join us on our quest.
We are looking for highly motivated and creative individuals to join us in our mission to transform how humans work and collaborate together.
In this role you will work with an international team of artists and Unity developers to help create a Mixed Reality remote collaboration application using Unity/C# and other tools.
You will develop new immersive reality features that contribute to the product roadmap, translate design and product documentation into technical specifications and subsequently develop them as new features. You will write efficient code, optimise the general performance of our software and help keep bugs at a minimum level.
Provide general project support by assisting the team with technical questions and creating authoring and/or debugging tools.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
Development of ultra-fast, highly scalable, holographic remote collaboration solution
Implementation of security "best practices” to keep user data secure
Coordinate and work with front-end and back-end developers, UX/UI designers, 3D artists, and the production teams to achieve goals
3+ years of Unity experience in a professional development team
Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality experience (ideally Microsoft HoloLens or immersive VR)
Strong .NET/C# skills
BS in Computer Science
Knowledge of Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organised scene hierarchy)
Experience with git or other repository.
Good communication skills. We are looking for someone who thrives on collaborating with a remotely located team
Experience working with cloud-based systems and/or local servers including, but not limited to: web-based protocols, REST APIs, and sockets
C++ or other programming skills (e.g. Python)
We are a startup and this job operates in a remote environment. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth. We do not intend to work longer than necessary, however, we are looking for people who get things done when necessary.
Upon joining the team, you will receive a company HoloLens, experience HoloMeeting for yourself and assist the team in continuous improvements
Work in a remote environment
Enjoy the flexibility of remote hours
The ability to travel
A supportive people team who cares for your professional development and has plans to prove it!
Screening Question Statement
Here at HoloMeeting, we take the time to carefully review each profile for both technical and cultural fits. We ask that you help us with this effort by providing detailed and relative responses as you progress through the questions below.
(Please note that applications with insufficient responses (i.e., NA, Available upon request, refer to resume, etc) will not be advanced in the screening process).
We’re excited to learn more about you!
We are a closely-held web and mobile application development firm looking for a driven Product Owner. Are you experienced in product management, Lean and Agile development methods? Passionate about building products that customers love? Looking for a no-politics zone to do your best work? Mercury is the place for you!
The Product Owner will product own and help ship of a range of web and native applications including:
Progress Web Applications
Business intelligence and collaboration systems
iOS and Android business applications
Large-scale website development based on innovative creative design, highly usable custom widgets and CMSes
Skills & Requirements
The position requires proven work experience in product management with a technical background and understanding of (perhaps even hands-on experience) software development and web technologies.
The Product Owner will work within multidisciplinary Scrum teams, so strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves will go a long way. The ability to research, reason and communicate recommendations to clients and executive management is crucial.
Specific requirements include the following:
Bachelor’s Degree favored, preferably in Business, Computer Science and/or Engineering
5+ years of hands-on experience with Agile-driven software development
5+ years in a professional work environment analyzing business problems, collaborating and leading teams preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are pretty darn important, too.
An affinity for caffeinated beverages and a strong meme stash won’t hurt your chances.
At Mercury you will:
Translate product strategy into detailed user stories and prototypes
Collaborate with interface designers and software architects to define product vision
Create and prioritize product backlogs
Apply exact standards to ensure that high quality applications and sites are delivered
Represent the company with customers and guide company resources to meet their needs
What Kind of Products Will You Work On?
Web, mobile and collaboration applications for the Southeast's fastest growing commercial real estate firms
Progressive web application for one of the nation’s leading furniture retailers
Ecommerce, operational management and transactional reporting system for a funded late-stage startup
iOS, Android and PWA applications for Fortune 50 consumer products field workforce
Data dashboards, drill down business intelligence reports and mobile reporting for global professional services firms
How to Know If You're A Fit
If any of the following excites you, we definitely want to talk to you!
We are a Florida-based group of talented designers and developers devoid of heavy corporate structures, approval processes and tight boundaries. Noted by our clients as giving that little extra that truly sets us apart, we seek to build sustained, successful relationships, ship customized solutions and deliver strategic counsel and zealous service. mercuryworks.com
This Is A Remote-Friendly Position
Mercury is a distributed workforce with developers and designers located throughout the United States. We are open to applicants located anywhere in the continental United States (we find all team members being within 3 time zones of each other best for collaboration) and also Tampa Bay-based professionals.
About H1B Visas and Recruiters
At this time we are not considering the sponsorship of H1B candidates. Also, no recruiters. Definitely; please no recruiters. None. No matter how good you think your candidate is.