Remote b2b saas Jobs in February 2020
6 Remote b2b saas Jobs in February 2020Post a job
We're currently extending our tribe and are looking for an experienced front end developer that loves crafting beautiful web and mobile apps. If you're looking for a position where you can work in a friendly but highly effective team, contribute directly to product development and really make a difference in the business (and be rewarded for it) we should talk!
You have a Bsc/MsC in computer Science, mathematics or any other degree or experience that demonstrates highly analytical skills
You've got a successful experience working for a startup
You've helped your team build a great B2B/SaaS (rather complex) product and can demonstrate your direct contribution in achieving this
4-6 years experience designing and developing web and mobile apps with at least 2 years experience working with our technology stack (e.g. html5/CSS3, Angular JS, React JS)
You can demonstrate very strong design skills applied to SaaS products
You’re very good at understand business customers problems and you're pretty creative at finding solutions to solve them.
You own your features from A to Z and can ship the features expected with clean code, quickly.
You understand the importance of customer analytics and are familiar with the tools and techniques to analyse customer behaviour and improve product UI.
You're very comfortable with customer facing interactions (e.g. customer feedback or ideation sessions, demos)
Personality traits we’ll be looking for:
You've got tons of curiosity
You learn insanely fast and adapt to change easily
You've demonstrated grit, tenacity to achieve challenging goals (personal and/or at work)
High EQ: you communicate well and can get along with all our team members (rather they're in product or growth parts of the business)
You have strong work ethic and are autonomous
NICE TO HAVES
Experience with finance/accounting, CRM or other B2B data-rich apps
You speak another foreign language (e.g. French, German, Spanish, Italian)
We believe a small team of rock stars can accomplish at least 10x more than an average team so we recruit very selectively and for the right candidate our salary/compensation package can be pretty competitive. We also offer flexible/remote working conditions however team get-togethers are required from time to time, especially during your onboarding (expect somewhere fun in South Europe, but that's a surprise!), so you need to be opened to travel on a regular basis.
PLEASE NOTE: We currently accept remote work only from the UK and Europe.
Canny helps SaaS companies build better products by being better at listening to and acting on user feedback.
The benefit of working with SaaS companies is that our work impacts technology in virtually every sector (education, medicine, tech, and so much more). We're using what we're great at, building great products, to have the impact we want to have on the world.
Early-stage startup, 5 person team, launched about two years ago
Over 500 customers, including industry-leading companies like Lyft, Bench, and Compass
We haven't raised any money, we are our own bosses
For more info, check out our blog, team page, or our nomad journey on Instagram.
We're hiring a full-stack engineer to help us build Canny. You'll be working alongside founders to make Canny more valuable to its customers, and grow faster 🚀
Build out new features and integrations to expand our product/market fit
Improve our funnel to optimize for growth
Fix bugs, improve UX, and make Canny scale
Talk to our customers and prospective clients to help out with sales/support and better understand our target audience
You've built best-in-class products people fall in love with
You've built rock-solid, scalable infrastructure from the ground up
Ideally you've worked in startups, even better if at a B2B/SaaS startup
Front-end: React, Redux, Webpack, Sass, ES6
Back-end: Node, Mongo (mongoose), Isomorphic React 😎
Hosting: AWS (EC2, CloudFront, S3, ELB)
0.5% to 2.0% equity
Unlimited sick and vacation days (paid)
Quarterly international team offsites ✈️ (paid)
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position, shoot us an email [email protected] Please include your resume and tell us why you want to work at Canny.
The Customer Engagement Manager role is the first of its kind at Later. You will be joining an experienced team that to date has been serving all customer types, but you bring strong leadership skills and expert knowledge in serving high value customers that require more hands-on guidance. Your goal is to proactively engage with our high value customers to understand their goals with using Later, onboard them with a strategic hands-on approach, ensure they are getting continued value from the product to optimize expansion and upselling opportunities.
Later’s customer base has been growing rapidly, and to optimize customer retention we need someone who can ensure this segment of our customers reach their long term goals. You will work within the Customer Success team, alongside our Education and Onboarding teams to develop high touch strategies across the entire customer journey.
Onboard Later’s high value customers with a combination of 1-to-1 and 1-to-many touchpoints
Identify opportunities and implement strategies for retention, renewals, and expansion
Provide proactive touchpoints with Later’s VIP companies such as Nike, NBC, Spotify, Patagonia, and more
Be the first point of contact for inbound inquiries and responses to 1-many onboarding campaigns
Conduct webinars and run product demos guiding customers on how to use Later to accomplish their goals and desired outcomes, as well as drive usage of key features that contribute to activation and retention
Develop training materials such as slides, scripts, and recorded demos to help customers achieve their outcomes at different stages of their journey
Proactive outreach to customers that may need help
Collect product and cancellation feedback
Work cross functionally with Product and Marketing teams to represent the voice of Later’s high value customers
Collaborate with Customer Education and Customer Onboarding within the Success team to ensure strategic alignment
Approach all strategy and tactics with a data driven approach - creating hypotheses and assumptions, validated with data insights
Skills and Qualifications
3+ years in a Customer Success/Account Management role preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
Experience planning low touch and high touch customer onboarding strategies
Strong sense of analytics and how to measure results, obsessed with making optimizations to take your work to the next level
Ability to quickly uncover root causes and desired outcomes, and translate insights into actionable steps
Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
You are a creative thinker who is comfortable working both independently and in a team environment. You embrace feedback, and have a constant desire to learn and improve.
Knowledge of the Social Media Market (bonus for experience working with/in Social Media Agencies)
Bonus: you’ve used Marketing Automation and Customer Success tools such as Intercom, Zendesk, Amplitude, Asana, etc.
SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Role:
We seek a UX Designer to work on our fastest growing platform tier today, known as Atlas. Atlas is our collaborative security product that streamlines the process of managing and executing cybersecurity assessments and ultimately turbocharges the due diligence process.
- Iterative prototyping and refining designs from low-fi wireframes to beautiful mocks
- Employ user-centered design methods to develop user interface specifications such as interaction models and workflows
- Create wireframe layouts for pages that present content and functionality with intuitive clarity and beautiful balance
- Lead the campaign production process — seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign off and implementation
- Work closely with our product managers, designers and engineers to define the best way to approach a problem
- Brainstorm and visualize design concepts
Experience and Skills:
- 3-6 years of experience designing end-to-end user workflows in B2B SaaS
- Ability to adapt to different delivery timeframes & information availability
- Strong communication skills with engineering team
- Ability to create phases for their designs
- Take feedback from users and abstract concept, not limited to the solutions proposed
- Create compelling stories to convince Devs and Project to work on solutions
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
We are on the brink of the next industrial revolution.
Manufacturing has long been an analog world, but this is about to change. By introducing machines to the digital world, there’s a staggering opportunity for efficiency and production leaps. Oden is driving this revolution. We’re on a mission to eliminate waste in manufacturing.
We have combined industrial hardware, wireless connectivity, and big data architecture into one simple platform so all manufacturers can analyze and optimize their production, from any device. Efficiency, sustainability, and competitiveness are democratized.
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things - to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, and to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, and the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost and environmental impact. We’re on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution that begs for absolute efficiency in all factors of life. We plan to deliver that to everyone who makes things.
We foster trust, collaboration and personal development in our team, clients, and society
We communicate openly in all directions, embracing failure
We face new challenges and information head on, everyone’s impact matters
We learn from our mistakes and move forward with purpose and plan
We are building a community of those who create and move boundaries, with ownership and passion
As Director of Sales, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and help redefine the way the manufacturing world works. In order to continue to accelerate our rapid growth, we’re looking for people who embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them. You’ll handle the sales process from marketing qualified to closed won, and close deals with managers and executives of medium and large-sized industrial corporations. This individual puts the best interests of the clients first and is excited to work for one of the most innovative tech companies in IoT, Industry 4.0, and Big Data Analytics. You’ll work closely with Oden’s dedicated lead generation team, who books meetings on behalf of the Director of Sales.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
Owning the entire sales funnel from lead to closed won.
Working with your supporting BDR to accelerate opportunity creation.
Going after new logos, securing pilots leading to initial roll-out, up-sell, and cross-sells
Achieving Deal and ARR quotas and developing future targets
Qualifying inbound leads and MQL’s to SQL’s to forecasted opportunities
Maintaining accurate pipeline and forecasts with CRM
Representing Oden at industry trade shows and conferences
Evangelizing Oden’s vision for Industry 4.0 and the progression of technological adoption in the manufacturing sector
Developing and executing strategies to take market share from Oden’s competitors
Attention to detail, tracking all sales activities and taking in depth notes for distribution to the marketing team.
Travel as-needed (estimating 30%) to support prospect and clients
5 to 10+ years of sales expertise in B2B SaaS and/or manufacturing
Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding aggressive quota/revenue targets
Understanding of the enterprise sales process and how to navigate large organizations to successfully sell high-value solutions to committees and cross-functional groups
Courtesy, integrity, and a constant attention to the client’s best interests
Ability to develop lasting business relationships with C-level decision makers
Experience working closely as a partner with prospective clients to understand their needs.
Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology
Exceptional communication skills
Organized, independent worker
Experience with CRM system is an asset.
Nice to have:
Startup, analytics and IOT / IIOT experience
Care about the mission of the product and company.
Are never satisfied with the way things are, but excited about the way things could be.
Are a lifelong learner with a thirst to help grow businesses using data
Are a team player and can think strategically about how to communicate an idea to a market.
You know how to navigate a large, complex organization to establish a cohesive narrative between platform users and executive buyers.
Empathize with customer needs while also looking towards long-term innovation.
Live by transparent and scientific thinking. You put in the work to find the best ideas with those around you, without ego.
What We Offer You:
Measurable impact to the world and the chance to help real people - family businesses, entrepreneurs, engineers.
Exposure to many tech disciplines, most of which are rapidly evolving.
A bridge between the physical and cloud worlds of tech. Our platform unites big data visualizations with sensors, and heavy industrial equipment.
A platform that has the potential to evolve beyond what we have envisioned now.
Scientific and transparent thinking, for everyone involved.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Diversity at Oden means building a team that is rich across all boundaries of race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age and thinking style. We welcome all backgrounds, life experiences, and world-views as this is the catalyst for the rapid evolution of our product and our organization. Diversity allows us to tackle new challenges, embrace change, make well-informed decisions, and ultimately Make Things Better. In alignment with our “People First” company value, Oden has a passionate internal team dedicated to the promotion of diversity and inclusion initiatives as a core component of our culture.
Our diversity initiatives apply to our practices and policies on recruiting, compensation and benefits; professional development; promotions; social activities and the ongoing development of a psychologically safe work environment.
Who are we?
Over puts the power to inspire the world, build a business, or grow your brand – in the palm of your hand. You can create impactful visual content in just a few taps, with no design experience necessary.
At Over we believe that Creativity is the magical act of making change happen. It’s the power to reinvent yourself and the sorcery of making something out of nothing.
It's also the terror of a blank page; a rough destination with no directions. But with the right tools, creativity turns any obstacle course into a playground.
So we take the hard parts out, so our users can focus on the joy of making change happen!
We’re also an award winning bunch (yes! You read that right - we’re one of Apple’s 2019 apps of the year in the ‘Storytelling Simplified’ category) with a distributed team spanning a wide range of locations – and we’re constantly growing.
At Over, we live and breathe these values – and they show up in everything we do:
- Go big and go home – good products come from the heart, and good hearts come from healthy homes and minds.
- Growth is at the heart of everything we do – we proactively learn whatever is necessary to build a truly great product and company.
- We say “thank you”. Like, a lot. For big things, small things, old things and new things. Our #gratitude Slack channel is a constant reminder we’re an overwhelmingly grateful bunch.
- Inspire – not just our users, but each other. On any given day, you’ll learn something new, hear a great story, feel empowered, get a hug, or a high five. It’s just how it goes.
- We are resilient – we embrace failure, celebrate spills, and recover quickly from a punch to the throat. It happens.
- We see it big, and keep it simple – clearly visualizing the future, but keeping an eye on the details, and breaking it down into tiny habits, actions and experiments.
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for a talented VP of Growth to help us reach hundreds of millions of entrepreneurially-minded customers. You are passionate about creativity and the power of technology to transform industries. Ideally you have led User Acquisition and other growth functions within a fast-paced, and growing B2B SaaS/technology company. You’ll play a dual role of setting the strategy and direction for user growth at Over, and the management of the user acquisition budget to drive user and revenue growth through a variety of channels. You will also simultaneously lead and mentor our talented Performance team and provide leadership and development for multiple cross-functional growth-related squads. You’ll play a critical role in shaping the destiny of our growing product in a competitive market. Ideally...
- You’ve managed the profitable investment of a conservative user acquisition budget to hit KPI targets and achieve user and revenue growth.
- You have a natural ability to build teams around you, and able to give them clarity, confidence and inspiration to do their best work.
- You’re able to switch context between thinking about a growth strategy in 6 week, 6, month and 18 month time frames. You can break complex problems into steps that drive user growth at Google speed.
- You’re obsessed with customers - their problems, challenges and aspirations. You’ve had significant experience incorporating the voice and needs of the customer into your process.
- You’re also obsessed with data - the analysis and interpretation of Digital Marketing data via different tools and technologies (SQL, Google Analytics, etc.); You know when to use it - and when not to. You know when the data should make the decision and when strategy or intuition should guide.
- Oversee the performance marketing teams while working cross-functionally with Product, Design, Data, and Engineering.
- Manage the investment of a user acquisition budget to hit KPI targets and achieve user and revenue growth.
- Serve as a thought leader at the company and beyond and set out best practices and performance standards for all user acquisition and growth initiatives.
- Stay current on the user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to serve as the subject matter expert on growth.
- Oversee all reporting and analytics related to user acquisition and marketing.
- Utilize data insights to develop new growth strategies and initiatives.
- Lead the team in designing and developing internal performance marketing reporting and processes.
- Oversee the consistent monitoring of user acquisition performance and ensure teams are accomplishing goals and deliverables on time.
- Managing and Mentoring performance marketers as well as cross-functional growth squads.
To succeed in this role you’ll have the following:
- BA/BS Degree in a relevant field of study, Masters is preferred
- 10+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in the mobile app, gaming or B2B SaaS space
- 4+ years in a leadership and management role.
- Experience successfully managing marketing budgets across multiple digital/media channels and global markets.
- Extensive experience with performance marketing especially within the context of Series A to Series C growth SaaS businesses including but not limited to user acquisition via social media, opt-in video ad networks, SEM, email, etc.
- Expert-level understanding of the current SaaS user acquisition and marketing landscape, mobile analytics, and mobile attribution.
- Strong professional network within the mobile industry that can foster new growth opportunities and team building.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations.
- Ability to manage and oversee analytical marketing team members.
- A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
To fit in well at Over, you will ideally have:
- A voracious appetite for learning, growing and teaching despite your experience
- Excellent communication skills (we have a very open feedback culture)
- Organization skills, with the ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
- A friendly, compassionate personality
- A detail-oriented mindset
- A good level of emotional intelligence
- An efficient manner of working
- A self-starter frame of mind. You’ll need to be collaborative, but we value autonomy.
- Unique learning and development opportunities
- Remote-friendly work environment
- A generous, flexible leave policy
- Choose your hours to match your energy levels
- Own shares with generous stock options
- A progressive and meaningful maternity and paternity policy
- A culture focused heavily on wellness
Think you’d fit in well? Apply now.