Remote adobe creative suite Jobs in February 2020
4 Remote adobe creative suite Jobs in February 2020Post a job
Vivante Health is a disruptive, innovative and life-changing startup, focused on improving health and quality of life for those with invisible, stigmatizing and isolating chronic conditions. We are starting with a focus on digestive disorders (GIThrive®), using real human interaction and scalable technologies (along with patented devices) to provide an invaluable careteam (pharmacist, advocate "Sherpa", psychosocial expert, and clinical dietician) 24/7/365, to a population that badly needs resources and help. Over 70 Million people in the US have digestive disorders, which is double the number of people living with diabetes. We are the first and only company providing coordinated care for digestive health. We are not only improving the health of millions of Americans, but we are also GREATLY reducing the cost of care for those with gut issues.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Acquisition team at Vivante Health is seeking a junior graphic/digital designer to produce collateral geared toward lead generation and lead nurturing, as well as supporting needs for the sales team. The ideal candidate will be someone with strong graphic and web design skills, an understanding of brand consistency and the ability to work within brand guidelines, and experience designing a variety of content types including marketing emails, landing pages, white papers, brochures/one-sheets, web graphics & illustrations, presentations, and display ads. An ability to handle multiple projects at once, as well as quickly iterate designs based on feedback is a must.
- Design sales enablement tools, marketing collateral, materials & signage for events, proposal templates, powerpoint templates and presentations, marketing html emails, display ads, and other marketing & communications materials as needed, adhering to brand guidelines and based on project specifications/requirements
- Act as the first and last line of defense against brand creep; own the style guide and ensure that all materials are on-brand
- Meet with internal clients to understand design needs; review creative briefs and determine requirements
- Work with copywriter and content manager to produce layouts and final designs
- Schedule projects and define timelines
- Produce drafts for review by internal clients and management; make revisions based on feedback received
- Propose graphics for testing digitally and revise based on performance
- Review final productions for errors and ensure a high standard of quality
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- 2-3 years experience in graphic or web design
- A strong portfolio of design work, including a variety of print and digital assets: powerpoint presentations, brochures/PDFs, email, banners, etc.
- Strong understanding of branding & ability to design materials that adhere to brand style guidelines
- Highly skilled with Adobe Creative Cloud/Creative Suite
- Basic HTML & CSS or experience building HTML emails
- Detail-oriented and a keen eye for aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills; ability to conceptualize visuals based on requirements and present ideas to management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at once
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working for a B2B organization
- Understanding of or experience with designing for accessibility
Please include a link to an online portfolio or portfolio samples in your application.
This job description is not intended to be complete or limiting. The role will require a proactive and flexible approach to manage tasks. Vivante Health is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That’s why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make “teaching” AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.Impact:
You will be responsible for Clarifai’s overall artistic direction, from marketing collateral to product design of our customer-facing user interfacing. Reporting to the SVP, Platform. You will greatly contribute to the general design system, elevate and ensure high quality, and drive projects with full ownership and autonomy.
What You’ll Do:
What You Bring:
- Identify and define thoughtful user journeys supported by low- and high-fidelity wireframes, user flow diagrams, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
- Own company-wide artistic direction and execution for our brand, our marketing and our products
- Participate in regular design reviews with internal stakeholders, as well engage in research and usability studies to validate and refine design direction
- Evaluate and simplify complex product flows by deeply understanding customer needs
- Collect feedback
- Develop consistent and intuitive design rationale and explain visual choices to cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of experience of Product and Graphic Design for marketing collateral, sales collateral as well as deep experience building interactive and responsive/mobile-friendly user experiences
- Online portfolio demonstrating strong visual and interaction design for web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, and prototyping tools.
- Experience designing and shipping user-centered applications supported by cohesive and consistent design system
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with product management and engineering counterparts both in office and remotely
- Knowledge of best practices and conventions around usability, creating the highest quality user experiences that make complex tasks extremely easy, and latest trends in design
We are looking for a skilled designer to join our growing marketing team! The perfect candidate is collaborative, hard working and creative in their marketing approach. This opportunity will provide a chance to work with incredibly friendly and collaborative creatives with a leadership team that offers possibilities to expand your creative problem-solving skills.
This person will be responsible for designing:
- Blog headers
- Email headers
- Social images
We are also looking for someone who is collaborative and willing to assist in overall design work overflow, able to design within set brand guidelines, and focused on conversion and user experience in their designs.
FormAssembly is a leading Enterprise Data Collection platform, thanks to our impressive roster of customers. We have been recognized in the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader. Our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely, from home).
This position requires:
- Conceptualizing campaigns and design a wide range of marketing materials partnering with a solid creative and content team
- 2-4 years of Graphic Design experience producing campaign concepts, designing and building email and web assets, and print collateral
- Experience working with an agency or in-house creative team is desired
- A web-based portfolio that is well-organized showing evidence of your design skills with concept work, versioning of designs along with work showing typographical sensibilities with content more than a few paragraphs.
- User experience and conversion optimization mindset
- Excellence in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for Team Members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
f2pool has built the world’s leading cryptocurrency mining pool serving in more than 100 countries. With support for more than 40 proof-of-work cryptocurrencies, and as a top 3 mining pool operator for 20 of these networks, we have played a major part in securing blockchain infrastructure and educating the global community about cryptocurrency mining. We are looking for a graphic designer that is skilled both in the design of marketing materials and user interface designs to help us build the world's best brand and product for PoW and PoS mining. At first most of the work would be related to marketing events and social media campaigns, later we will work on the redesign of our mining pool for the worldwide audience.
Locations We are a distributed team with offices in Seoul, Beijing, Shenzhen and Bangkok. So you can choose to work in one of these cities or work with us remotely.
About the Role
- Develop concepts and designs for digital and social media marketing, occasionally print designs.
- Work with developers and product team on user interface designs.
- Participate in all aspects of the design process from ideation to final execution.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, ideas, and layouts.
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from others.
- Care deeply about the quality of work with a desire for improvement.
- Execute consistent designs aligned with existing style guides.
- Collaborate with video editors, marketing managers, and other designers.
- Build and maintain design standards and brand guides.
- Work both on graphic designs with marketing team and on user interface designs with product team.
- 4+ years of working experience as a graphic designer or user interface designer.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Highly proficient in digital product design and user interface design in Sketch.
- Great communication skills in English (written and verbal )
- Working knowledge of the digital landscape in media, social, design, and technology.
- Team player and with a proactive work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to details.
- Be interested and motivated to learn and grow.
Nice If You Also Have
- Knowledge of user experience design, psychology and related fields.
- Ability to make simple Illustrations.
- HTML/CSS/JS knowledge and basic coding skills.
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Knowledge of Chinese, Korean or any other languages.
- Previous experience of working in remote companies or with remote teams.
We're excited to see your resume along with your portfolio