Tech Product Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Conduktor is an Apache Kafka Desktop Client, allowing you to perform Kafka development and administration tasks with ease and efficiency. Monitor and Operate safely your clusters and your data from the same place: that’s our goal!
We have thousands of happy users all over the world, many Fortune 500 companies, and we need your help to scale up.
We are looking for a technical Product Manager to help us structure our existing and future products, manage business priorities, and help the stakeholders achieve their vision. You will also work as Product Owner.
To be successful in this role you must have proven product management skills and already worked in highly B2B technical companies & products, especially in a SaaS. You must have a strong background working with Product Management methodologies.
We are all full-remote with flexible hours. You will report directly to the CTO.
- Understand our vision, our market, our position, and our customers to build our product strategy
- Help us structure our existing products and prepare our new projects and roadmaps
- Work with the Sales, Marketing, and Engineering teams
- Work as Product Owner of the Engineering teams for the day-to-day work
- Build PRDs to structure our requirements
- Justify everything with data
- Run internal Design Thinking workshops, build UX maps (customer journey, experience map, etc.), matrix (SWOT etc.)
- Suggest us more PM methods to do your job properly
- Follow the Growth of our products
- Monitor the market and competitors
- You may have to build a team later and hire people to work with you.
- Perfect communication skills, build trust, interact with everyone respectfully, empathize.
- You must come from a technical background especially from the data streaming world (our world is Apache Kafka).
- You will be entirely autonomous in your job, we won't tell you "what to do": you will ask us what you need
- Ability to manage tradeoffs between UX, Tech, and Business
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Evaluate viability, desirability, usability, feasibility etc. of features and products
- Applied Growth Hacking on your previous products
- Have the Lean Startup mindset
- Known the JTBD methodology (optional)
- This is a long-term engagement job.
- Flexible working hours and full remote working
- An agile working environment with short decision paths and experimented teams
- Choose the devices and tools that make you work the best
- Salary $80k-$100k
- International Health Insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Participation in Employee Stock Option plan
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈