Senior/Lead Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Spiral is building a solution to help people better manage their personal relationships.
The company is led by the former Founder/CEO (Jeremy Friedman), Founder/EVP (Bill Kindler), and CTO (Michael Brinkman) of Schoology, where they raised $50m+ in venture funding and built Schoology into the leading US K-12 education platform used by over 20 million students and teachers. Their success led to the company being acquired at the end of 2019.
Spiral is currently in stealth mode, and more detail will be shared with prospective candidates.
About the Role:
Spiral is looking for a Product Manager to join as the first product management team member. As Product Manager, you will work closely with Spiral’s engineers, designers, and founders to build innovative features and experiences for our end users.
- Responsible for the product and life-cycle management of Spiral
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results
- Collaborate to develop compelling roadmaps, milestones, and metric targets to our desired goals and measure progress towards them.
- Lead product ideation and prioritization
- Generate and evaluate ideas, through user research/feedback, driving brainstorms, and doing competitive research
- Drive execution against our plan in collaboration with Engineering and Product Design
- Define the process and implement a system for how we collect and analyze user data
- At least 4 years of working experience in product management on a consumer web/mobile application
- Experience at high growth and/or viral consumer app
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈