Product Manager, Platform Applications
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Drive product initiatives from inception through execution.
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional team members to ensure that our products deliver an elegant and delightful user experience.
- Be passionate about product quality, user experience, and be a strong advocate for the end user.
- Interact regularly with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to obtain a deep understanding of user stories and technical use cases.
- Work closely with engineering leads and the rest of the product team to identify cross-team dependencies and prioritize work.
- Plan and execute sprints around a dedicated scrum team.
- Assist in internal enablement activities for new product features; translate complex product information into simple and engaging content that can be consumed by non-technical resources.
- Develop and maintain thorough documentation that describes how products and features are architected and implemented.
- Understand company strategy and advance strategic programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field.
- 3+ years of product management experience in a software company.
- Experience running software development sprints and organizing work in JIRA.
- Strong leadership skills with a team-oriented and collaborative approach to work.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills that shine when you’re talking with a customer or engaging a cross-functional audience.
- Proven track record of delivering and iterating on successful product features.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Outstanding organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Preferred: Experience with API or integration/SDK software development.
- Preferred: Experience with or knowledge of major eCommerce platforms (e.g. Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, etc.).
- Working with a great team from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental & vision benefits.
- Stock in an early-stage startup growing quickly.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- 401(k) with Financial Guidance from Morgan Stanley.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈