1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US and LATAM
Experience: Senior level
Hello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?
We're looking for a Product Manager/ Strategist to join the Product Strategy team at Modus. Want to help our client’s build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in working from home with some of the best talent on the planet? Then keep reading.
You know how to turn vision into goals, goals into a roadmap, and a roadmap into daily and weekly tasks for your team. You excel at keeping a cross-functional team of designers, researchers, engineers, and data analysts, working effectively and efficiently. The Product Strategist is in charge of the successful delivery of our client’s digital products.
You have worked with teams before on large and demonstrable projects. You have a strong understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, Kanban, etc.) and have ample technical, design, and analytical skills. You use your technical context to make better, faster decisions and to minimize technical debt. You understand design patterns and can create functional specs and wireframes. While you'll have team members on your team that are experts in these areas, you can fill in the gaps whenever needed. Working directly with clients to understand the problems they want addressed is second nature to you. You have strong experience digging deep into data to understand trends and develop a better picture of the business, the product, and users. Creating a backlog of user stories with clear requirements that are understood by the team is essential. Having an understanding of product management tools, such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, FullStory, Optimizely/Optimize or Pendo is a bonus.
You love learning. Product management/strategy is an ever-evolving world. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet. You are self-driven, self-learner willing to share knowledge and participate actively in your community.
Having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global remote team. Modus requires all team members to overlap with EST hours mostly. In addition, reliable high speed internet is a must.
Things You Might Do
Modus is a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Give back to the community via open source and blog posts
- Travel and meet great people- as part of our remote-first lifestyle, it's important that we come together as needed to work together, meet each other in person and have fun together. Please keep that in mind when you apply.
- Teach and be taught: Modus creates active teams that work on internal and external projects together, giving opportunities to stay relevant with the latest technologies and learning from experts worldwide.
- Interact directly with internal and external clients to represent Modus and its values.
Why Modus Create:
Our benefits may vary according to the country you are located in, so please reach out to our recruiter in case you have any questions.
If you become a contractor we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Remote work (could vary according to the client's needs)
- Travel according to client's needs
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US and LATAM.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈