1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: At least 5 hours in sync with the UK timezone (UTC+1)
Vialma is a streaming service dedicated to classical music and jazz. Our mission is to give anybody, at any given point in time, an unforgettable and enriching experience with music and arts.
Vialma is searching for a Product Designer who is rigorous, proactive and energetic. In this role, you help the company ensure that customer satisfaction comes first and you will put the magic into our customer’s experience.
You will be joining a team of 15 employees including developers, content writers, music curators and product managers spread around the world (France, UK, Poland, India), all passionate about creating the best digital platform for classical music and jazz and who just successfully raised 2M euros. You will closely collaborate with our Product Owner, Growth Manager and our content and music teams.
Vialma is a remote-friendly company. This position is available either from our London or Paris office or from any location with at least 5 hours in sync with the UK timezone (UTC+1). You can work from home, a coffee shop, the beach or our offices as long as your work is aligned with our goals :-)
We embrace diversity and inclusion and we are committed to build a welcoming place for all. If you belong to an under-represented group, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
- To put the customer first! At Vialma you will be helping the product team to build products that customers want, need and benefit from.
- To help build the smoothest process to implement product designs from conception to finished product.
- To review current product designs with a fresh perspective to bring new improvements.
- You will guide the marketing, product, business development, content and tech teams to understand the customer.
- You will come up with compelling customer journeys that will exceed customers expectations.
- 5 years of experience in a UX related role
- A proven track record in transforming conclusions from user research into compelling user journeys.
- Strong experience in developing UX wireframes and customer journeys throughout key steps of the funnel of a subscription business: onboarding, retention, etc...
- The capacity to conduct and draw action plans based on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- You can conduct and analyse psychological and behavioral analysis
- The agile method is no secret to you. Sprints, MVPs, time constraints, fail fast and learn quickly are all part of your DNA.
- Customer satisfaction comes first! Nothing makes you happier than a 5 star customer experience.
- You just love to make data driven and user centric designs
- In U/X, devil is in the details
- The answer to our problem will come from our customer analysis and rigorous testing
- It takes all departments (product, music, content, marketing,...) to make a great customer experience. Team playing is the only way to go and it’s great fun!
- For an experience, you love the words: simplicity, eleganance, magic, interactivity, personalisation, joy and empathy.
- You are: open minded, frank, constructive, ambitious, benevolent and professional.
- You wonder where the sense of magic has gone on the internet.. And you’d like to build it.
- You are tired of addictive behaviors online, and you want to build a third way for engagement, a path which is meaningful and enriching to our users and still delivers results.
- One last thing: you have a strong interest in arts and culture, entertainment and education (but you are not a music nut!)
Salary: according to profile. But don’t worry, we don’t pay in chocolate boxes!
To apply, please email [email protected] and include a CV with a covering letter
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: At least 5 hours in sync with the UK timezone (UTC+1).
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈