CareMessage is the largest patient engagement platform for underserved populations in the United States. We envision a world where all people regardless of income or background achieve equitable health outcomes. We power the care for more than 7 million underserved patients at over 300 safety net organizations nationwide who receive timely healthcare information, preventive care reminders, appointment reminders, local resources, and health coaching through interactive voice and text messaging.
We have ambitious north stars: 1) Reach the majority of the 30 million underserved populations in the United States on a monthly basis 2) Become profitable as a non-profit through a financially sustainable business model and 3) Build a diverse team that fully reflects the users it serves. We represent the next generation of healthcare technology organizations with an innovative product, business model, and remote-first organizational structure. Our long term goal is to impact healthcare outcomes globally.
Founded in 2012 at Stanford University, CareMessage has raised over $25 million from Google.org
, William K. Bowes Jr. Foundation, Pershing Square Foundation, Y Combinator, Schmidt Futures, and others to leverage technology to help safety net organizations fulfill the essential needs of underserved populations.
Who we are looking for...
At CareMessage, we love our customers and are committed to their success. We want team members with a track record of success who are passionate, positive and care as much about the team as their own performance. This role requires someone with 5+ years project management experience who has worked on complex projects within the healthcare landscape. As an Implementation Project Manager, you'll be responsible for working with CareMessage's newest customers and helping them successfully implement our product features so that they achieve their clinical goals. You'll play a major role in crafting optimal workflows, training programs, and general best practices for implementations. As a member of the Customer Success team, you'll partner with people from other CareMessage teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Research, Engineering) to ensure that our customers are set up for long-term success.
Who You Are
You have a continuous improvement mindset; driven to understand ‘why' and able to suggest ideas to improve the current environment in a constructive manner. You think critically before acting. You are comfortable interfacing with customers at the C-Suite level. You will own monitoring and reporting on progress against critical implementation and product lifecycle milestones. You are able to raise interdependent issues/concerns that may impact deliverables. You subscribe to and promote a culture of collaboration, where knowledge and skills are shared to facilitate efficient and timely delivery of our customer commitments.
Within 1 month, you'll...
- Learn the product inside and out.
- Speak with customers to understand their needs and their clinical goals.
- Manage the implementations for a set of customers, using established templates and best practices.
Within 3 months, you'll...
- Partner with colleagues from across the company to optimize the touch points along the customer journey, using your project management expertise.
- Develop new processes and enhance existing best practices for implementations.
- Contribute documentation for our internal knowledge base.
Within 6 months, you'll...
- Grow your technical hat and become a subject matter expert in one or more technical integration areas.
- Assist team in achieving implementation-related companywide OKRs.
- Work with our product and engineering teams to prioritize customers' feature requests.
- Manage new customer implementation process from sales hand-off to program launch; ensuring a smooth transition to Customer Success
- Primary contact for new customers, providing information and collecting requirements related to the implementation
- Drive cadenced customer planning and status meetings throughout the implementation
- Develop, maintain, and monitor implementation schedules
- Communicate across varying seniority with customer stakeholders
- Deliver implementation and product lifecycle status reporting
- Coordinate with Customer Success Managers to schedule key implementation milestones (Kick-Offs, Trainings, Go-Lives, etc.)Identify and facilitate resolution of technical issues throughout the implementation
- Manage expectations and escalations for both customers and internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years project management experience
- 3+ years healthcare industry experience
- Prior experience with healthcare integrations, including HL7 messaging standards
- Prior experience with API and sFTP protocols and standard
- Passion for using technology to transform healthcare access and delivery in underserved communities.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, interpersonal – and strong ability to communicate with key stakeholders across multiple levels of an organization who have varying degrees of technical aptitude
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Critical thinker; stays ahead of the implementation project team by identifying risks before they become problems
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player, with strong time management & prioritization skills
- Experience working at the intersection of Business Development, Customer Operations and Engineering to execute customer initiatives is preferred (i.e. project/product teams, business analysts, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PPT)
- Experience using Salesforce to record and monitor customer activity preferred
- Experience using task and resource management software (i.e. Jira, Asana, Trello, Smartsheet, Wrike, MS tools) preferred
Flexible work hours as a fully remote team
Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families
Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
401k retirement plan
Paid parental leave
13 wellness days to be used for anything that comes up in life or self-care
Paid time off & 1-month paid sabbatical after 4-year anniversary
15 paid company holidays, including a winter break
Employee Assistance Program
Budget for professional and personal development (webinars, online courses, books, and more)
We are committed to equal opportunity and actively encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, etc.