Container Solutions helps companies migrate to Cloud Native. Working together with our clients’ teams, we tailor and implement solutions that last, by focussing both on technological as well as organisational transformation. When companies like Google, Shell, and Adidas need help with Cloud Native, they turn to Container Solutions.
Our people are innovative and curious. They join us to learn, collaborate, and share their knowledge. With close to a hundred colleagues, and offices in Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Prague, Warsaw, and Montreal, we are building an exciting future. Will you be a part of it?
Container Solutions helps companies migrate to Cloud Native. Working together with our clients’ teams, we tailor and implement solutions that last, by focusing both on technological as well as organisational transformation. When companies like Google, Atos, Shell, and Adidas need help with Cloud Native, they turn to Container Solutions. Our people are innovative and curious. They join us to learn, collaborate, and share their knowledge. With close to a hundred colleagues, and offices in Amsterdam, London, Berlin, Prague, Warsaw, and Montreal, we are building an exciting future. Will you be a part of it?
About the role
In this new position, you will help deliver training in Cloud Native technologies, either as part of a client’s Cloud Native transformation or as a stand-alone service.
At Container Solutions, we help global brands exploit the cloud and Cloud Native technologies. As an international IT consultancy, we understand that helping employees learn to use their new tools is crucial for a successful migration. We developed our training portfolio from our real-world experience guiding clients onto the cloud—and from teaching them the skills necessary to thrive there. Container Solutions is one of only a handful of companies in the world that are both part of the Kubernetes Training Partner (KTP) programme and a Kubernetes Certified Service Provider (KCSP). Our experience makes every aspect of our work better. As part of a Cloud Native transformation, you will help clients feel more autonomous, confident, and adaptable, ready to respond to their organisation’s growing needs.
So, what are your tasks and objectives?
- Deliver Container Solutions’ training content
- Create autonomy, trust, safety, and a fun learning environment for the participants
- Promote our brand identity through the way we operate and share our knowledge
Do you have what it takes?
- Previous experience in delivering technical trainings for external customers and able to provide sample recordings of training you have led
- Previous experience working hands-on with Cloud Native technologies and patterns (Docker, Jenkins, Microservices architecture, Kubernetes production experience)
- Linux Foundation CKA or CKAD
- Good storyteller, able to translate theory into practical examples
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- An effective facilitator capable of dealing with conflict, objections, and difficult participants
- Active in the developer community
- Open-minded with lots of initiative, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a highly collaborative attitude
- Comfortable travelling within Europe to deliver training
- Easy access to an European transportation hub, for ease of travel
- Must be eligible to work and travel within the EU
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German (nice to have)
Salary and Benefits
Working with Container Solutions offers lots of perks. First among them is our culture: Everything you do matters, and your voice will always be heard. We take our consultancy practice very seriously and are all about empowering you in the best possible way. You will get to be part of really complex, transformational projects. There is plenty left to build, and your ideas and initiatives will be very much welcomed.
Be part of a great distributed training team and travel to clients who need training from Container Solutions.
On top of all that, you can count on:
- A competitive daily rate, depending on your experience with delivering training
- Full coverage of travel and commute
- Planning training ahead of time
- Verified training content for you to deliver
How to apply
Tell us what excites you about this particular role, how it will help you achieve your career goals, and why you think you will rise to the challenge. We will advertise the position until 31st October and continuously screen incoming applications.
If we think you have what it takes, here’s how we will proceed: Our Talent Acquisition team will contact you to discuss some of the basics. Next, you will have a video call/face-to-face interview with Tereza Hozmanova, our training coordinator, and Russell Trow, our training manager. Together you will discuss the requirements mentioned above. In the next stage, you will have a mock training delivery on-site combined with a technical interview with one of our engineerings. The final stage is a very short interview to set up the administrative details of the collaboration.
Container Solutions is proud to be committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Container Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please let us know.