3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Software Development
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud IDE and research-based assessments allow our customers to create an effective technical interview experience and to place confidence in their assessment results. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Have Fun - we believe that building CodeSignal can and should be fun too. We work with people we love, on a product we love, to realize a vision we love.
- Move Fast - we move fast, and by fast we mean rocket ship fast! Every day is a race to see what we can do to move the needle as far as possible.
- Keep on Learning - if you are not learning, you are not growing. That's why we push ourselves to learn and grow every day.
We are seeking a Solutions Engineer who is passionate about combining deep technical knowledge with client facing experience to help our customers to #GoBeyondResumes! You will partner closely with our Account Executives and our Customer Success Managers to serve as the key technical Point of Contact throughout the lifecycle of our customers. You will deliver a prescriptive approach to identifying and prioritizing across multiple customer accounts in creating the right solution to bring effective technical assessment and contents, and creating a long-term relationship with key accounts serving as the trusted technical advisor. (Company is US-based, open to Global applicants)
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Discover and analyze individual customer goals and challenges and map those back into the CodeSignal platform and content portfolio.
- Design innovative solutions to address technical assessment challenges and build those solutions and/or contents on the CodeSignal platform. Present customized story-driven demonstrations aligned with key business value and solution differentiation.
- Present and communicate CodeSignal's offering to various level of audiences from recruiting leads to people analytics to engineering leaderships through presentations, white-boarding, and tailored demonstrations.
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional teams - sales, customer success, product, and engineering team to jointly delight our customers.
- Become technical product experts and scale our support ecosystem with processes and tools; using data analytical skills to inform the overall health of our customers.
- Represent the technical voice of the customers to help prioritize and shape the product and ability to successfully balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with development in at least one of: Python, Java, Scala, C++, or R.
- Customer-facing experience in product implementations or technical sales.
- Demonstrated coding ability with Java or Python. Demonstrated knowledge of databases with the ability to construct complex SQL queries.
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively.
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Effective problem-solving, analytical and project management skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈