(Senior) Laravel Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Givebutter is the world's fastest-growing online fundraising platform. More than 30,000 good causes – from youth groups to the world's largest charities – raise over $100 million annually using Givebutter’s modern forms, campaigns, and event technology.
The company was founded in 2016 out of a dorm room in Washington, DC, and has since grown into a fully-remote team with employees in eight different states. The company’s co-founders, Max Friedman and Liran Cohen, built and bootstrapped the original concept for Givebutter, and still operate the company as CEO and CTO today. In 2020, Givebutter was awarded the #1 Highest Rated Fundraising Software on G2 Crowd, the world’s leading software review platform, ahead of 223 competitors.
We are looking for a hard-working individual to join our company as a back-end engineer. This role will involve designing, building, deploying, and maintaining production code across several Givebutter products. You'll have direct responsibility and ownership over the experience our customers have on a daily basis.
Liran Cohen is the CTO of Givebutter and will be working with you on a daily basis. You'll also be working with Liran to design, engineer, and deploy code in a production environment. You'll also be working with Max, our CEO and our customer success team to understand and implement feedback from our customers.
- Design, build, and deploy Givebutter's fundraising products (i.e. givebutter.com/fundraise, givebutter.com/collect, etc...)
- Work with our Customer Success team to find customer pain-points and feature requests that can be solved in our product
- Improve engineering standards, deployment infrastructure, performance, testing, and code quality
- Strong experience in Laravel and PHP
- Experience working with REST API’s, code packages, deployment tools
- Experience turning ideas and mockups into well-executed code
- Track record of deploying apps at scale with easily maintainable code
- Experience building third-party integrations is a plus
- Experience building conumer-facing products
- Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
- Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees.
- Stock Option Plan: We offer meaningful equity in the company to all early employees.
- Vacation and Holiday: 15 days paid vacation time to start plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays.
- Team Retreats: Team trips each year to meet and work in-person as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Discretionary Budget: We provide elective reimbursements for home office expenses, charitable donations on Givebutter, and more.
- Training and Development: Take part in department and company wide training and development.
- Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you're doing and the company you work for.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈