1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Worldwide
Category: Software Dev
TheyDo is world's first customer journey mapping platform to help businesses prioritise what to do next and know why. Our mission is to enable customer-centric innovation in any organisation, because innovation is a lot easier when you put your customer in the center.
Using TheyDo users can organise their qualitative data, collaborate on customer journeys, manage innovations and prioritise strategic goals. We aim to be the Jira for customer-centricity.
TheyDo is currently active in public beta and we're ramping up towards a self-service subscription model that is planned to launch early Q2 2020. Our team currently consists of a product lead, business developer, two senior full stack engineers and one junior back-end engineer.
We are growing our company with a remote but tight-knit team of experienced developers and entrepreneurs. We are looking to extend our team with a senior engineer.
Mission for this role:
- Strategic: help shape a scalable front-end and back-end architecture.
- Process: Maintaining and extending our tech stack: NodeJS, GraphQL, Vue, Auth0, ChargeBee, Heroku.
- Product: Make sure new features for our platform are well documented and bug-free (yes we know, it's a mission not a result).
- Roadmap: Collaborate directly with the founders improve our product. Our roadmap has a strong focus on realtime collaboration features.
We're looking for:
- A product-minded engineer, that wants to understand why decisions are made, how people use the product, and love to be involved in making product decisions.
- An asynchronous worker who organises and documents their work.
- A clean coder who writes well-structured code and maintainable code.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a remote position.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Remote position for 4-5 days per week with flexible working hours, we value work-life harmony.
- Working with fanatical colleagues and learning from their 15+ years experience working in the field.
- A unique opportunity to shape a product and growing team.
- Personal learning and development budget. (for conferences, courses, yoga, you name it)
- Off-sites with the whole TheyDo team.
- Competitive salary.
How to apply
Apply via our Typeform here: https://defoundation.typeform.com/to/pfS5v2. We strive to get in touch personally with every applicant.
TheyDo is an equal employer, we treat everyone as equal and we value diversity. We simply hire the best match for each role, no matter your personal background.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!