Senior Fullstack Engineer (Rails / React)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Software Development
- The vision : We want to change the life of thousands of entrepreneurs throughout Europe with our solution
- The ambition : We are scaling at a very rapid pace and we want to become one of the fintech leaders within 2-3 years
- The learning curve : We have great tech mentors and experienced engineers whom you can share with and learn from everyday
- The product : One year after its launch, our solution has received outstanding feedback from our users, and we still have so much to build and offer !
- The environment : We do our best to develop a culture based on trust, autonomy, and benevolence so you can feel like you're in the right place
- You have experience with Ruby on Rails and React (at least 4 years)
- You’re a teamplayer and have experience working in an agile environment
- You like being challenged and solving complex problems (accounting is complex in Europe)
- You have empathy for your users and want to change their lives
- You have an engineering background
- A competitive package + Company shares
- Great health benefits
- Apple Hardware
- Budget to work from a coworking space or buy equipment to work from home
- Monthly remote events, and one offsite with the whole company once a year
- Career tracks to make sure you can keep learning and growing within Pennylane.
- A first interview with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- A technical test
- An interview with one of our tech cofounders debriefing your technical test and assessing cultural fit
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈