Salesforce Consultant - Developer
Vantage Point Consulting
1 month ago
Vantage Point is a growing consulting firm who is looking for a dynamic, adaptable individual who can easily shift from Apex code to Workflows, then write an API call before joining a client show and tell. Your project lead will give you the problem, but it is up to you to find the best solution.
This individual will be responsible for delivering on requirements derived directly from a client and/or a project lead. As an individual contributor, you will be required to design & develop solutions per specifications utilizing out-of-the-box Salesforce configurations, Apex Code, Lightning Custom Components, APIs or other compatible technologies. The role of the Salesforce Developer is integral to the high satisfaction of Vantage Point's clients through the development of scalable, high-quality Salesforce.com services and solutions.
Depending on the impact of the COVID-19 virus, 30% travel may be expected.
This position is permanent and contractors are currently not being considered for this role.
We are currently unable to provide sponsorship for this position.
- Design, develop, test and document scalable, high-quality business solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
- Recommend alternate approaches, analyze impacts, and provide level of effort estimates
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews
- Conduct unit, integration, and performance testing and work closely with users for user acceptance testing
- Analyze and mitigate bugs and issues
- Propose creative, efficient solution for our clients requirements
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Experience coding in Java, SQL, or another Object-Oriented or database language
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Delivers above and beyond client expectations instead of the "status quo"
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Salesforce Developer Certification (401 and 501)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!