2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Software Development
bytepark | We Create Digital Products
Your partner for technical consulting, digital product development and application management.
Our passion for technology is what drives us to share our knowledge and equip companies to master the challenges of digitalization. That’s why we are your one-stop partner when it comes to technical consulting, digital product development and application management.
Since 2001, we have been consulting, developing and managing digital products and applications. We have been involved in more 450 projects for start-ups, medium-sized companies and groups from a wide range of industries.
As a small, self-organized and interdisciplinary team, we increasingly work independent of location. Rooted in a spirit of partnership, all of our actions are geared to achieving the best result.
In April 2018, bytepark GmbH became part of The Social Chain AG, enabling us to expand our services. In addition to benefitting our existing customers, this move will also allow us to offer integrated services for social publishing, social marketing and social commerce.
What you can expect
- Setup, support and monitoring of our internal and external IT infrastructure and servers (mainly Linux systems)
- Further development of automation, monitoring and backup processes
- Contact person for infrastructure requests from software developers (including version management, continuous deployment)
- User support for IT requests
What you should bring
- Good knowledge in the configuration and administration of web servers (Linux, NGINX)
- Good understanding of network protocols and DNS
- Good knowledge of the structure and administration of Google Workplace (formerly G-Suite)
- Basic understanding of virtualization and container technologies (e.g. docker)
- Use of common automation tools (especially Ansible) and scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python, PHP, Perl, etc.)
- Good knowledge of IT security
- Strongly developed problem-solving skills and an independent working style
- Good German language skills (helpful)
- Good English language skills (necessary)
- Remote First
- Flexible working hours
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈