3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Supporting the Innovation Delivery organization, the Innovation Engineer will participate in exciting innovation engagements and be a part of a fast-paced startup going through the next stage of rapid growth. The Innovation Engineer will support development and delivery of complex pilot projects around disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), robotic process automation (RPA), and dynamic case management. In this role, the Innovation Engineer will also work closely with the Lead Innovation Architect to help scope and brainstorm client innovation pilot projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a as key member of the Innovation Delivery Team, the Innovation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Serving as lead developer to help clients quickly prototype, test, and deploy pilot projects based on early stage technologies
- Work with Lead Architect to compile project sizing and scoping efforts
- Applying rapid innovation practices such as design thinking, lean startup, and agile development to accelerate delivery of client solutions
- Assisting the innovation team with researching use cases and best practices for implementing new and emerging technologies
- Supporting public and private innovation workshops by helping participants develop quick technology prototypes related to workshop content
- Leverage leading development platforms and frameworks, such as Pega's App Studio, to quickly architect, design and build customer focused solutions.
Strong applicants will have the following qualifications:
- BS / MS in computer science or related engineering field
- 4+ years of Java, J2EE development experience or other programming languages
- Curiosity about innovation and implementing cutting-edge technologies
- Outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and self-organization
- Passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies
- Experience with database development (stored procedures, functions) Oracle and MS SQL, PostGres, etc
- Experience developing applications using modern technologies and frameworks, such as: AngularJS, React, REST, NodeJS, HTML5
- Experience with software development platforms, such as Pegasystems, Salesforce, and Appian and other BPM related platforms
- Hands-on experience in Web Services Development (Restful OR SOAP) \ middleware integration
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈