1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US/European timezones
Category: Software Development
We're looking for a growth engineer to join our Conversion team. This is a role you can (and we hope you do) grow immensely in, all while making a big impact on the business. Once an idea or problem is identified, you get a lot of autonomy as to how you test and solve it.
About the role
The Conversion team works across the funnel - on anything from churn to improving sales efficiency to landing page conversion to free tools. We work in one week sprints, where we identify experiments, research and run with them. We default to an MVP model – splitting ideas into the minimum to test (while still being on brand) before building out. 4 launches + feedback (iterations) over 4 weeks is much more appealing to us than a month of work before feedback. We are often wrong, and want to learn as quickly as possible.
Here's what you'll be doing:
(1) Building and enhancing free useful tools for our target audience: We work on free tools to help with lead generation. For example, we have our Connect email finder tool and a "lite" version of our Salesforce integration, as a free Chrome extension.
(2) Improving the experience of new users: This includes optimizing onboarding for new users (both in and out of product) and making our free trial experience better. We've recently launched a new product, X, so there is a lot of potential here.
Example: When a new user signs up, we show them integration and use-case paths we think are the best fit for them based on their tech stack and job function/role.
(3) Finding and acting on opportunities for improving conversion. You will work across our web properties (clearbit.com, our blog, free tools) running experiments and A/B tests to test hypotheses for increasing conversion.
Example: We recently overhauled our main demo request form with many features - dynamic enrichment to minimise the amount of form fields needing filling by prospects, auto-completing their email address, or hiding the form and showing a CTA to schedule time with their CSM if they're a customer. Try it out on our homepage 😉
(4) Helping other teams be more efficient. One of the great things about this role is you are not siloed. If there are areas of opportunity to help the CS team, we'll do it.
Example: We built a Prospect Research tool for our customer facing teams. It pulls information together on a prospect from a multitude of sources (including Clearbit 🙂) saving sales reps 10 minutes of research prior to each call.
(5) Implementing personalization and product demos in our work: This includes anything from implementing personalization on our website and within our emails to detailed product and use-case demo pages for the sales team.
Example: We use hyper personalization on our Reveal page, including pulling in a screenshot of the visitor's homepage and showing them how it could look if they used personalization.
Hard skills are great, and we do expect a certain level of experience, but more importantly we're looking for someone who can learn on the job, loves solving problems, is adaptable to change. Our priorities can change, new exciting ideas can surface and we have many different products and areas of scope.
Our goal is to build the best growth team there is - for both your growth and the company's growth. Focused on results, but with the freedom and autonomy to experiment with new things and jump on opportunities as they arise. We work and learn fast, but have the infrastructure in place that we still test everything thoroughly and abide to the high quality bar we set for ourselves. Learn more about us here.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!