Frontend Software Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Georgia or South Carolina
Category: Software Development
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done by putting human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. This position is with one of our many fantastic clients. We only work with the best companies out there, so if you are looking to join an amazing company, this could be the opportunity for you!
Who You Are:
Our client is looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join their team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of their web applications. You should be able to translate the company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for their company, ensuring great user experience.
- You will create user-friendly web pages.
- You will maintain and improve website.
- You will optimize applications for maximum speed.
- You will build user interface.
- You will support APIs.
- You will design mobile-based features.
- You will collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- You will get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- You will write functional requirement documents and guides.
- You will create quality mockups and prototypes.
- You will help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- You will ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- You will stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
What You Have:
- You have proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- You have hands on experience with markup languages.
- You have familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- You have in-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- You have knowledge of SEO principles.
- You are familiar with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- You have the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- You have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- You will travel once a year for corporate retreats and once a quarter for meet-ups.
Amazing Benefits Package!!
*** This is a fully remote role, but the individual must live in Georgia or South Carolina for insurance purposes. ***
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Georgia or South Carolina.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈