1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- Take ownership for designing, developing and maintaining scalable data pipelines and data models.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management systems.
- Develop data ingestion and integrations processes.
- Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as industry best practices.
- Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
- Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling, data ingestion, and data production.
- Contribute to the design of new product offerings based on data analytics.
- Create custom software components and analytics applications.
- Research new uses for existing data; design experiments and analysis to answer key business questions.
- Employ an array of technologies, languages and tools to connect systems together.
- Collaborate with members of your team (eg, architects and engineers) on project goals.
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
- You have a minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or related field, plus 5 years of experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience). Masters degree in a relevant field is advantageous.
- You have demonstrable software development skills in at least one language such as Rust, Go, C#, C++, Ruby or Java.
- You have expertise in architecting, designing and implementing data solutions in a cloud-native environment (AWS preferred).
- You have experience with a variety of data technologies and structures that includes relational databases, NoSQL and graph.
- You’re well-versed in working with big data.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You like to dive in, learn new things, and want to build awesome products.
- You have experience building and operating high-performance data systems.
- Working experience with Containers and Container orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes is a huge plus.
- You’ve had experience working with APIs (graph, specifically).
- You enjoy collaborating closely with product management and internal engineering teams to understand their complex issues, solve their problems and elicit frequent feedback on the solutions you provide
- You believe quality is part of the development process and not an afterthought
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!