1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Software Development
We are currently looking for an Ansible Developer to join our team on client’s side. A great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and international environment.
This project has been set up for six months initially with potential extension afterwards, where we allow full remote work within Europe!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- In charge of development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Collaborate with development staff & participate in architecture, design and code reviews
- Produce well-designed, testable and maintainable software
- To be responsible for design user scenarios, test cases and writing of automated tests
- Develop and maintain operational and system-level related documentation.
- At least 4 years of working experience within Red Hat Ansible language in development, configuration and infrastructure provisioning & at least 2 years of hands-on experience in Ansible playbook development
- 4+ years of an application programming and/or hands-on infrastructure management experience
- Experience in Agile Methodology and Design Thinking with admin level understanding of Windows/Unix
- Knowledge/exposure of CISCO IOS platforms alongside with senior experience in any modern full stack developer
- Experience in automating day-to-day operations for Infrastructure (Windows/Unix/Network) like Compliance, Patching, App Deployment etc.
- To be familiar with Ruby and Python alongside with hands-on experience in Information Technology within integration development
- Good understanding and experience of REST API
- Preferred – Python, Perl, Jenkins, PowerShell, Java, AWS, Open Shift, etc.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Candidates have to declare criminal record extract not older than three months
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈