2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
We are expanding our team and are looking for a Sales Manager to join our talented group of people and sustain our growth. We are working hard to create the most usable and powerful data toolkit for the experts in the machine construction industries so they can strive for, and succeed in their digital transformation. The ideal candidate has accumulated experience providing IIoT Solutions for the Machinery/Manufacturing industry in the DACH region along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals! This position reports directly to our CEO, and as a high potential of growth as we are building our Sales and Marketing departments.
- Acquire new customers for our edge cloud computing IoT platform.
- Nurture our existing client base.
- Research and generate prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Work in close cooperation with our Product Development team.
- Optimize the existing sales structure.
- Develop structured sales reports.
- Generate quotes.
- Be responsible for sales planning, reporting and project controlling.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Previously worked in B2B sales for a Tech Startup in the DACH region.
- A technical background or equivalent experience providing digital solutions to SMEs and or larger entreprises (experience in machinery / manufacturing a plus).
- Hands-on experience with strategic analysis, researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop business opportunities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals!
Choose your own device: you are free to choose a device of your own choice (laptop, screen,, etc.).
Get2Gether: transcending our day-to-day operations, we want to spend quality time together and get to know each other with our weekly “All-Hands Breakfast”
Time4U: we know how important is to find work-life balance and spend time doing what is important for you with the people you love. At SenseForce, next to the 25 days of paid leave, you can take additional days to spend with your loved ones (ensuring operations are running smoothly and we are not penalising anyone in the team).
Senseforce, based in Austria, are enabling the machine industry to build products and services of the future. It is our goal to change the narrative in machine manufacturing. We are leading the charge to empower SMEs with a low code approach to realizing their Industrial IoT efforts.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈