(Senior) Manager, Quality Assurance
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Lev is a digital consultancy that works with marketers to level up their customer experience using Salesforce products.
We’re a marketing-focused consultancy that’s all about improving the customer experience. We weave strategy and expertise into every solution to level up customer engagement and drive marketing success. While Salesforce gives organizations the foundation and flexibility to power even the most complicated businesses, Lev helps you put plans into action so you can get the most out of your investment.
As a top Salesforce Partner, we’re building a team of marketing strategy experts that helps brands leverage Salesforce products to better connect with their customers. We have offices in Indiana and Arizona, and remote workers across the country. We hire the best and brightest in the industry. Sound like you? Keep reading.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Senior Manager, Quality Assurance is responsible for maintaining Lev's high standard of excellence across projects and programs. This role is responsible for ensuring that QA continues to grow and be operationalized within Lev, and will oversee both our Technical QA team and our Email QA team and future expansion of this team. This role will be to ensure quality and determine performance measurements, automation of processes and validating team success and will not only help define performance measurements for their team, but also be held to performance and utilization metrics for this team. This role will constantly question our current systems and engagement workflows, identifying process improvements and driving them to fruition wherever possible. This role must be able to collaborate with other teams, peers and leadership and show success in growing / expanding the QA team for Lev.
- Manage a team of 3-7 QA Managers with varying degrees of leadership experience. This is a critical role and will be tasked with the responsibility of upleveling our current managers.
- Working with offshore teams, and supporting the global expansion and continued growth of the QA team.
- Experience in building and supporting different areas of QA with a strong emphasis on aligning these groups and providing consistency for the organization.
- Provide career guidance, helping employees to identify and work towards career goals and support creation and delivery of coaching and performance improvement plans as needed.
- Set and manage performance expectations with the team and automate tools that will increase ability to effectively and efficiently manage.
- Assist with hiring of new employees, project staffing and ensuring the workload of the team is balanced and utilization of resources hits performance metrics.
- Responsible for hitting resource utilization targets, queue management, escalation management, and capacity planning
- Drive improvements in and compliance with processes, tools, methodology and team performance
- Assist with the onboarding and training of new team members and reducing the ramp time into these roles.
- Drive projects with team’s that will continue to build out documentation and drive automation of processes.
- Able to present ideas to key stakeholders and collaborate and solve problems with peers.
- Increase productivity and utilization metrics for the team.
- Diplomatically challenge existing ideas and present an alternate viewpoint
- Manage escalations and develop a recommended course of action to come to the desired resolution.
- Manage the diverse personalities of the team and adjust leadership style to manage each team member in a way that works best for them
- Conduct sometimes sensitive conversations around salary, workload, expectations, and areas of improvement.
- Develop processes and training for continuous improvement of client experience.
- Track the professional development of team members and make recommendations for training, certifications, seminars, etc.
- Lead change management efforts and drive department initiatives to successful completion, leveraging the team where needed
- Balance client needs, team satisfaction and the profitability of the business.
- Foster an environment of collaboration among teams
- Senior Managers carry a billable workload as well, performing the similar duties as the QA Consultants on their team, but with lower utilization targets. Duties such as, but not limited to:
- Build standard and customized QA reports for monitoring accuracy of all QA work.
- Enforce and improve the current QA process both internally and to the external client.
- Develop robust documentation and update existing documentation as needed.
- Follow best practices and guidelines for ensuring the highest quality and accuracy of standard and ad hoc marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate tracking of and communication on identified issues.
- Suggest and implement refined/new best practices that can be adopted by the Lev Campaign Services team and campaign clients to help prevent recurrence of errors.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness.
- Identify quality issues prior to the work product being delivered to clients/vendors.
- Monitor status and collaborate with development teams to determine impacts and communicate status internally and to the client.
- Continue to Build and test QA plan for a variety of Marketing Cloud technical solutions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years experience in a client-facing services organization.
- 5+ years of prior management experience
- Proven expertise in process improvement identification, implementation, and execution
- Intermediate SQL proficiency
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- 3-5 years experience Testing and QA
- Experience with global expansion and change management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to understand the diverse personalities of the team and to manage each team member in a way that is best for them.
- Comfort having tough or sensitive conversations around salary, workload, expectations, and areas of improvement.
- Ability to balance the needs of a team with the needs of clients.
- Ability to drive adoption and collaborate with other team members.
- Excellent strategic, critical, and technical thinking
- Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Fearless attitude and thrives in determining solutions where a path has not yet been established (creates order out of chaos)
- Ability to work effectively across multiple concurrent client engagements with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead client-facing discussions and presentations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively prioritize a varied workload with multiple stakeholders
- Managers should be experienced at a level similar to a Senior QA Consultant:
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and meet established deadlines.
- Understanding of dynamic content and personalization.
- Knowledge of email construction and best practices.
- Ability to define and implement process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Highly efficient team player with the ability to also work independently.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
Levementum, LLC (Lev) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈