2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Africa or Europe
Remote position / Full time / Western/Eastern Europe (European Time Zone UTC+1 to +3) or Africa (UTC to UTC+2)
Are you talented?
WAW MUZIK is looking for a senior QA (Quality Assurance) engineer available immediately or within the new 2 weeks maximum to join our engineering organization.
Come join our team of talented engineers that share a common interest in distributed systems, their scalability and continued development.
You will join the engineering team and spearhead our manual testing efforts. If you'd love to use your professional expertise to make a difference in African music streaming industry while also creating a best-in-class consumer-facing product built on cutting-edge technology, then we should talk!
In this role, you will work closely with product managers and developers to develop and execute test plans based on product requirements and UX designs. You care deeply about product quality and customer satisfaction, have excellent communication skills, and are self-motivated with a growth mindset.
What you'll do
- You will be at the heart of the action within the WAW team. The overall QA testing functionality of all versions is your responsibility.
- You also are in charge of implementing new and smarter ways of catching bugs before they hit our users (tools implementation, process automations, etc.).
Lead the design and implementation of test automation tools for the QA team
Establishing new processes
Implementing QA tools
Developing QA test plans
Ensuring that all major issues are caught before they affect the user experience
Define, implement and improve quality assurance testing standards across the iOS and Android platforms
Formulate strategies to increase efficiency of our QA process
Develop and implement test case management and bug tracking systems
Analyze data in order to find areas for improvement and track progress made through the identifying issues you would have detected
What you should bring to the table (key requirements)
- 3 years of experience as QA Tester in mobile app environment
- Ability to implement scalable QA solutions that matches the needs of the business
- Capacity to analyze data, identify problems, create and review processes and implement solutions rapidly
- A strong communicator capable of coordinating information across multiple teams (Backend, Product, Devops, Apps...)
- A natural ability and desire to deliver a world-class (and bug-free!) experience to users
- Previous experience and exposure to mobile app
- Fluent English
**Nice to have**
- Capability to write and automate the tests
- Experience with streaming scalability
- Familiarity with the music industry
- Fluent English and French
@ WAW MUZIK we focus and bet on Human Resources because we strongly believe our collaborators are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you’re looking to join a young, innovative, disruptive &amp; energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love… join us at WAW MUZIK, and be part of the music streaming revolution in Africa!
If you are available immediately or within the 2 next weeks maximum, then do not hesitate and send your CV right now.
IMPORTANT! If you do not attach your CV, your application will not be taken into account.
Indeed, we do not consult the online profiles such as LinkedIn, etc. of the candidates. It would be too bad to miss such a great opportunity.
Thank you to mention in subject the following reference: QA_WM1020
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Africa or Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈