Senior Product Marketing Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Working at RippleMatch:
At RippleMatch, we build technology to make early-career hiring more effective while increasing access to opportunity. Figuring out where to begin your career is a difficult and overwhelming decision. Traditional career services and job boards with millions of postings aren't very helpful. It's also not a fair contest. For many students, opportunity is limited based on where they attend school and their personal networks. RippleMatch is changing this. Our platform is a two-sided marketplace — on one side, we help early-career candidates from around the country discover job opportunities that match their skills and interests without effort. On the other side, RippleMatch helps hundreds of employers like Amazon, eBay, and Teach for America hire top talent virtually and build diverse teams. We have a technical product that leverages automation and intelligent workflows to make finding your dream job or hiring the right candidate easier, faster, and fairer than ever before. Since launching RippleMatch from a college dorm room in 2016, we've raised $34 million in venture funding, grown to 1 million+ users from 1300+ colleges & universities, and brought on hundreds of leading employers as customers. Our tight-knit team of 60+ talented people works hard, celebrates wins, and cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works.
NYC or Remote:
RippleMatch has a NYC headquarters but follows a remote-first working policy. What does this mean? You can come into our NYC office everyday, once in a while or very rarely! RippleMatch will keep eastern hours as a company and we will expect any remote employee to have consistent high-speed WiFi access and maintain full time residency in the United States. Creating strong bonds between RippleMatch team members means a lot to us and we are investing heavily in creating opportunities to make sure remote employees get plenty of in-person time. We offer in-person onboarding, travel benefits and virtual team building activities!
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for enabling our Go-To-Market teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Account Management) to effectively articulate the unique value of RippleMatch to customers/prospects. In this role, you will become an expert on the psychology of our customers/prospects and constantly evolving RippleMatch products. You will work cross functionally to enable teams to articulate the unique value of RippleMatch products and what makes us special by creating external marketing assets, internal documentation, and conducting training sessions with the Go-To-Market teams. As the expert on RippleMatch customers/prospects, you will also work with our Product team to ensure that future products and features solve meaningful problems.
What you’ll do
- Develop, organize, and update assets to support our Go-To-Market teams including case studies, 1-pagers, video testimonials, decks, product demonstrations, how-to guides, business reviews, stats sheets, competitive 1-pagers, etc.
- Document information that enables our Go-To-Market Teams to have a deep understanding of RippleMatch products, the competitive landscape, statistics and other information necessary to articulate our value to customers/prospects
- Determine how to incorporate new products and features released on a bi-weekly schedule into the Go-To-Market motion, including updating assets, conducting internal trainings, drafting press releases and customer newsletters
- Lead internal trainings with our Account Managers, Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Onboarding Managers to ensure that all customer-facing representatives understand the latest product developments and how to articulate their value
- Using your deep knowledge of customer psychology, collaborate with Product to shape the roadmap towards features and products that appeal strongly to decision-makers
Who you are
- A storyteller with 3+ years of experience in product marketing in B2B SaaS
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to describe the benefits of complex technology products in an crystal clear and concise manner
- Driven and productive worker who loves to to work independently and autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly organized, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Fast learner who can synthesize new information quickly and ask the right questions to fill in gaps in knowledge
- Possess an eye for design
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our team’s well-being and growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, a dog friendly office, paid vacation, discounted memberships to Class Pass, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike memberships and comprehensive healthcare benefits (with free plan options!). We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, and positivity. At our core, we are a tight-knit team that works hard, celebrates wins, and cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works. We are going to fundamentally transform the hiring landscape and won’t settle for anything less.
Our office is conveniently located near Union Square in Manhattan, NYC.
RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈