Sales & Growth Marketing Coordinator
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Following up on current leads and assessing prior leads
- Tracking results and efficacy of existing campaigns, as well as brainstorming additional campaigns with the team
- Execute existing outbound strategies, while also providing insightful feedback to the team
- Evaluating current manual processes and setting up automation where appropriate. This would include the use of programs such as Zapier, Close.io, Hubspot, Google Alerts, etc.
- Conducting initial calls with leads to present Double, our values, and how we can partner to increase productivity
- Leveraging social media to determine areas of opportunity for new leads and targeted marketing
- You have at least 6 months of experience in Marketing & Growth, or a prior internship focused on Marketing and Growth
- You have a degree in Marketing, a GPA of at least 3.0, along with successful projects you've contributed to
- You are creative and analytical. You understand that in order to develop new ideas, we must first analyze the efficacy of existing strategies
- You are execution-driven and goal-oriented. You like to get projects in motion and test things out vs. over-strategizing. You like the challenge of reaching ambitious growth goals
- You like to experiment, are not afraid of testing things that might fail, and feel comfortable making mistakes you can then iterate on
- You are autonomous and a self-learner. As a coordinator supporting a small team, you'll be a sounding board, our eyes and ears, and an agent for growth and success
- You are curious about the work of other team members, our users, and the industry in general, and feel comfortable asking questions, giving feedback, and sharing your own ideas
- You are adaptable and don't mind having an evolving scope. You're more interested about fixing problems overall than on the channels to get there
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive salary, a flexible vacation policy and a remote-friendly culture
- Participation in medical and dental insurance
- Wellness perks
- Team happy hours and company outings
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈