GitBook is a modern documentation platform. Our ambition is to empower teams through a new document standard suited for modern work and collaboration.
GitBook is now used by over 1M users and thousands of teams such as Adobe, Netflix, Decathlon, or Google. With close to 25,000 sign-ups per month, we're looking for our very first Product Marketing Manager to own the post sign-up experience.
🙌 What will you be doing ?
As any product led company, you will be working closely with our product and go-to-market teams to be their voice.
As we're an early stage startup, the impact of your role will be huge and there is a lot that you'll be able to bring to the function. You'll have the opportunity to own our marketing strategy and execute on it.
You will be in charge of :
defining and building the strategy to position and message the product for market adoption
owning the operational aspect of marketing activities (in-product, email campaigns, webinars...)
driving cross-team collaboration to create an overall email strategy and best practices (including providing collaterals for Sales or CSM functions)
owning our marketing site content (new features communication, customer stories, A/B test value proposition...)
managing the self-serve sign up & trial experience through touch-point automation and cohort data insights (we're very data savvy!)
co-owning the marketing automation stack and its implementation together with our Head of data
🙌 You will be valued for :
your capabilities to translate any new features or product initiatives into compiling content for our audiences
your knowledge of the tech B2B SaaS industry allowing you to quickly drive improvements and experimentations
your ability to build and maintain operations from scratch, handling the operational and strategic aspect of the role
your content writing skills that allow you to create qualitative short content at scale and iterate on it
your experience working with product data to build onboarding funnels that drive conversion
your ability to successfully collaborate on cross-team work in a remote and async environment
✨ What's next ?
First, we will take the time to review your application and we will get back to you within a week, regardless of our decision.
Here's what our process will look like:
1. Discover call (30min) with Morgane, our Talent Manager to ensure there is a correlation between GitBook's expectations, the role and your own expectations.
2. Deep dive (45min) with Rémi (Head of Data) to discuss about role specifics such as required skills, knowledge, abilities as well as working environment, day-to-day life..
3. Take home to work on a concrete project
4. Cross-team dive (45min) giving you the opportunity to debrief the take home while meeting with Scott (Product Manager) and Adrien (Head of Customer Experience).
5. The last discussion will be around cultural alignment. You will have the opportunity to meet with Samy (co-founder) to learn more about GitBook history, ambition and culture.
👥👥 Every single team member is a value addition to our culture, so it's important for us to state our values.