Product Marketing Manager
2 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Teamed is on a mission to equalise career opportunities for talent, wherever they may live.
Teamed simplifies the whole international employment process via our proprietary platform and on-the-ground structures. We allow organisations to access the best talent in the world and hire the best fit for the job without having to worry about local employment complexity and compliance. We offer global employees relevant and attractive local benefits, as well as the security and protection of a contract of employment. Everybody wins.
Due to our rapid growth, it is most important for us to get our message out there. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive our product’s direction, its value proposition and messaging. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who believes in our mission, to help shape the future of work. You will be the representative and voice of our customers internally and will continually seek feedback from them to ensure we shape our product offering to meet their current and future needs. We are strong believers in autonomy and continuous improvement and need someone who isn’t afraid of bringing new ideas to the table and will speak up if they feel we can do something differently.
What we expect from you
- Be a very hands-on subject matter expert and able to step back and think strategically.
- Be ambitious to make your mark and eventually grow your own department.
- Own all marketing activities (branding, social media, website) ensuring they’re aligned with business development strategies.
- Create and continuously improve our messaging and tone, so that it is clear, compelling, unique to us and targeted.
- Be responsible for the generation of content (using colleagues and 3rd parties).
- Collaborate closely with the respective team members to support lead generation activities.
Some of the reasons why we'll love you:
- You’re hands on, results driven but also have lots of empathy (that’s key for our customers)
- You are an autonomous and ambitious professional, ready to contribute towards building the foundations of an organisation that is truly disruptive.
- You have solid experience working in B2B Product Marketing.
- You are a fast learner and can thrive in an environment where no two days are the same.
- You are self-confident, an excellent communicator (both verbal and written). An excellent command of the English language is an essential requirement in this role.
- You have knowledge or experience with Payroll, HRIS, time-attendance, recruitment products (preferred but not essential).
Some of the reasons why you'll love us:
- You will be empowered to be creative, innovative and test new ideas.
- Being our first marketing person: you have a big opportunity to make an impact.
- Exceptional career development opportunities (we see this as a future leadership position)
- We’re not hung up about years of experience or previous job titles, the most important thing for us is your expertise in Product Marketing.
- We are a friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial team - we learn stuff every day from each other!
- We provide a diverse, inclusive and creative environment where everyone's ideas and opinions are equally valued. We support new ideas and experiments.
- We offer a fully flexible/remote working culture which is based on trust and empowering our people to get the job done in a way that suits their lifestyle.
- Our ethical mission, you will feel good about the work that you do for us as it’s helping people gain security and rights of employment in locations where this has been difficult. You really can help change people’s lives!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈