Marketing Operations Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
You will work directly with Balto’s Vice President of Marketing to ensure the continued success and scalable growth of the Marketing Department. As the Marketing Operations Manager at Balto, you’ll have the opportunity to build a world-class marketing infrastructure from the ground up that will provide the foundation for Balto’s fast-paced growth. You’ll report directly to the VP of Marketing and will have the autonomy, trust, and resources you need to do what you do best - deploy and manage technology that improves the effectiveness of marketing and provides clear visibility into how we’re tracking towards our goals.
Based in St Louis, MO, Balto is the #1 real-time guidance platform for contact centers. Balto is SaaS that coaches sales and customer service agents to improve their phone calls live while they’re on the phone with the customer. Powered by artificial intelligence, Balto listens to both sides of the conversation and visually prompts sales and customer service agents with the best things to say on every call.
Balto’s customers, including name-brand retailers and Fortune 500s, use Balto’s real-time guidance technology to scale “perfect” to thousands of sales and service agents with the push of a button and get immediate insight into what’s working on their phone calls and what’s not.
Start with gratitude: Stay humble, recognize others, and make the most of everything.
Always be growing: Never stop learning. Be a force of growth for yourself and others.
Leadership is Ownership: See the problem. Do the solution. Own the result.
This role is the right fit for you if you have nightmares about bad data, are in your happy place when you’re building dashboards and reports, and you want to be part of a team that moves fast, has fun, and values trust and collaboration. As the Marketing Operations Manager, you’ll be in the front row seat of what it takes to build a growth-stage Marketing department and startup.
- Implement a marketing automation system (Hubspot) that will be the foundation for marketing campaigns/reporting and scale to support rapid growth.
- Execute marketing campaigns, nurture programs, landing pages, and emails.
- Improve marketing effectiveness through the implementation of lead scoring, lead routing, lead nurturing, and segmentation.
- Manage the lead database and implement effective data management practices that support data enrichment and completeness while promoting data accuracy and hygiene.
- Measure all stages of the funnel and identify opportunities to systematically improve quality, velocity, and conversion rates.
- Ensure every marketing touchpoint is captured and we can easily report on channel effectiveness, campaign effectiveness, and marketing sourced pipeline/revenue.
- Empower marketing and external team members with reporting and Salesforce dashboards that not only display overall performance and key findings, but that also provide prescriptive insights for future improvements.
- Implement and lead a culture of rigorous measurement and testing that enables us to continuously optimize campaigns and performance metrics.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations and customer success to establish a common understanding and view of key performance metrics.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 years in marketing operations at a B2B technology company
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (preferably Marketo or Hubspot)
- Deep understanding of Salesforce reporting and it's integration with marketing automation platforms
- Experience with WordPress, website management, and Google Adwords also a strong plus.
We have plenty of benefits. Baltonians rave about these ones the most.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to make quality healthcare affordable
- Life insurance to protect your loved ones in the worst-case scenario
- 401k to save for your retirement
- A quarterly professional development stipend to inspire continuous professional growth
- Paid vacation and holidays, including 5 days of Civic Engagement PTO, to give you the flexibility to make relaxation, family, and community priorities.
- Generous stock options, so you can be a meaningful owner of the company as it grows
Balto is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, age, and veteran or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈