Growth Marketing Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
📃 You will be one of the first hires in the PhotoRoom marketing team, one of the fastest-growing photo editing apps used by millions of entrepreneurs across 100+ countries.
🌱You will work on paid user acquisition, growth priorities, and international challenges.
💰45-55k€ + BSPCE
🦸♀️ Full-time position
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English.
* We will adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than Paris.
✨Your core mission ✨
As a Growth Marketing Manager at PhotoRoom, you will be in charge of our paid user acquisition activities and contribute to our international growth. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growth startup, implement best-in-class marketing strategies, and have a significant impact on our growth.
Paid User Acquisition
- Own our paid activities on Facebook, Instagram but also Snapchat and TikTok.
- Cooperate with different stakeholders within the team including but not limited to Tech & Product, Creative, and Community.
- Coach and Drive our creative freelancers to maintain a regular and important flow of creative testing.
- Always find new creative ways to improve your work and performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments and proactively implementing them in your daily activities.
International & Growth
- Work with the Head of Growth on the International Strategy for PhotoRoom
- Coordinate local actions (user research, marketing surveys, brand awareness, influencer, podcast, social media, etc) to accelerate our growth in several key markets.
- Eager to learn and test, you regularly try new strategies and tactics to grow our subscriber base.
✨ About you ✨
- At least 3 years in mobile app paid user acquisition and/or growth marketing role.
- You feel confident dealing with a 6-digit monthly ads budget.
- You’re a stickler for details and love a good spreadsheet
- You’re comfortable with numbers, statistics & analyzing large amounts of data to identify trends, optimize, forecast & make decisions. R, Python, SQL and any other programming language experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English, you know how to adapt yourself to other cultures to manage worldwide campaigns.
1. Screening call
2. Case Study & Technical Interview
3. Final interview
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈