VP of Marketing & Growth
4 weeks ago
Marketing / Sales
CEO's note: This role is not for the faint of heart. It is both a strategic and tactical role designed for a marketing polymath that is not satisfied with being tied to one area of expertise. You will be responsible for the company's entire customer acquisition and retention efforts.
Who We Are
We're Supply. We're a premium men's shaving and skincare company that is growing quickly (300% YoY), 100% bootstrapped, proudly profitable, and fueled by a very small team of awesome people in Texas. We sell primarily online through our website, direct to consumer (https://supply.co). We've grown from humble beginnings in our garage to being nationally recognized on outlets like Shark Tank, CNN, Wall Street Journal, and much more.
What You'll Do
In short, you'll be given revenue and profit targets, and you'll determine the best way to beat them. You will have significant autonomy and responsibility.
- Be responsible for driving top-line revenue at a prescribed marketing efficiency ratio (i.e. a set percentage of revenue spent on marketing)
- Drive company-wide marketing strategy and KPIs
- Own the entire customer funnel from awareness all the way through purchase and beyond
- Be responsible for paid social, paid search, affiliate, email, and influencer marketing
- Oversee conversion rate optimization, landing page development, and funnel build-outs
- Track and report KPIs in easy-to-read dashboards
- Oversee expansion into new channels
- Oversee relationships with agency partners, freelancers, and employees to accomplish the above
- Interact with CEO on a daily basis.
Who You Are
You've been in the ecommerce scene for a few years, minimum. You have proven experience with six-figure monthly marketing budgets. You may have previously worked as a marketer at a DTC brand - or maybe you're currently working at an agency. Either way, you live and breathe acronyms like CPA, ROAS, LTV, and EBITDA. You are extremely familiar with Shopify.
You're a self-starter, and to you, there's no such thing as "not my job." Anything that touches customer acquisition and retention is fair game.
You're driven by the data. You make decisions based on evidence, and when you don't have evidence, you do your best to approximate it.
Regardless of your experience, you're looking for the next step in your career. You're looking for a place where you can have a substantial impact on the business, and be proud of your work. You're not interested unless you're offered significant autonomy and upside to your accomplishments.
Where we're going
We have ambitious goals - but we have no intention of building a large organization. We're currently in the mid-seven figures of revenue, and we believe to our core that we can get to mid-eight figures with a small, passionate team of 10 or less (we're currently at 5). Why am I telling you this? To make the point that we're not hiring you primarily to build a team - we're hiring you to do the hard work. Not your cup of tea? That's cool, no hard feelings.
That said, you'll be given a budget to support your objectives. We do have phenomenal agencies that you will have access to, and you'll be able to bring additional freelancers, agencies, and or employees onboard where it makes sense. But the buck stops with you.
- Competitive salary with performance incentives. When the company wins, you win. (We want to write you huge checks).
- Remote-work available. Sweet office just south of downtown Fort Worth if you want to come work in person with awesome people.
- Health insurance
- Paid Vacation
- All the shaving gear your heart desires.
- You name it. We're willing to get creative to attract the right fit.
Email or text our CEO (really).
patrick at supply.co
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!