PPC Account Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: UK / Europe
Category: Marketing / Sales
Adalysis is an award-winning suite of SaaS tools used by thousands of digital marketers and agencies from around the world to help them manage their Google Ads campaigns.
We are seeking a PPC Manager who is looking to transition their in-depth PPC expertise into other aspects of the digital marketing spectrum.
Your main role will be product marketing using content. This includes managing the end to end process of various content needed including the design, production and promotion of web pages, knowledgebase, onboarding materials, newsletters and case-studies.
This role requires you to have extensive Google Ads (AdWords) experience, preferably in a digital agency. A deep understanding of PPC across multiple accounts and campaigns, and how agencies utilise tools, is essential.
- A dedicated full-time or part-time person based in the UK or Europe.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the PPC industry.
- Superior English language communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work with a remote team (from your preferred location).
- Ability to plan and develop purpose-built content from the beginning to end with excellent project management skills.
- A better work-life balance. Work from home in your own time and space.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary depends on whether the role is full-time or part-time.
- The space to use your own initiative without being micromanaged.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!