Insurance Sales - Life&Health
All Web Leads
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Texas
Category: Marketing / Sales
Here at Medicare Genius, our agents focus on helping seniors untangle the complexities of Medicare and help them find health insurance plans that give them peace of mind. As a Medicare Genius Policy Sales Agent you will have access to all the top Medicare supplement and related ancillary products in the market, and your job will be to help your clients find the products that best meet their NEEDS and BUDGET all from the convenience of your own home.
Unlike many insurance sales roles, Medicare Genius agents do not make cold calls, but receive direct inbound calls, warm transfers, and call on warm leads of interested consumers. Bottom line, our agents spend more time talking to clients and less time finding prospects. Because of this, the close rate and commission potential is much greater than at other companies, and we pay commissions for every policy sold (no caps or commission limits).
On a typical day you’ll:
• Talk with pre-qualified prospects about their Medicare insurance needs and match them with products that meet those needs.
• Overcome objections through active listening and education resulting in informed decision making.
• Answer questions related to coverage options and guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process.
• Close Medicare plan transactions meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Have fun, collaborate with your colleagues and know at the end of each day you did your personal best.
What you need to bring to this opportunity:
• You’ve done the sales thing. Demonstrated track record of success ideally with Medicare and/or individual health insurance. Call center/phone sales experience a plus.
• Consultative selling approach, good listener and empathetic in working with the senior market.
• Skillful in building rapport, conveying information with a systematic approach and in guiding a conversation from hello to thank you for buying.
• Naturally competitive with an internal drive in competing with yourself and colleagues in achieving new goals. Staying positive believing the next call will be the one that gets you a sale.
• Being efficient with your time in working with a customer, colleague or manager. Know when to move on from a call or stay with it. Self-motivating and task oriented.
• Demonstrated strong technical skills, being able to multitask and manipulate multiple screens including various software systems, quote engine, carrier application while continuing a conversation with the customer.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• A valid TX state-issued insurance license. Must reside in Texas.
• Medicare experience is preferred but not required
What we provide:
• Pre-qualified customers, multiple nationally recognized carriers and broad breadth of products – Medicare supplements, Medicare Advantage plans and ancillary products including dental and vision.
• On-site training and we cover the cost of licensing if needed with ongoing coaching to help you be successful. Laptop computer provided.
• The convenience of working from home. No commuting hassles. In addition, growth opportunities and career advancement between business units.
• High earning potential. Competitive pay with uncapped commission and top performers eligible for performance bonus ($75K-$135K)
• Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k and paid time-off
If this opportunity looks like a good fit, we’d like to meet you!
Find out more about us:
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!