2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Marketing / Sales
ReviewLab.com is a product reviews website that helps shoppers save time and money while researching products online. We perform in-depth analysis on real customer reviews for thousands of products in order to provide users with curated lists of the best 10 products in a particular category.
Over the last few years, our team has successfully built and scaled businesses in multiple consumer-facing markets (travel, education, etc.) that collectively reach millions of visitors each month. ReviewLab is our latest and most ambitious project yet. After a successful initial test launch this past month, we are looking to rapidly expand our content team so that we can create in-depth, well-written guides on hundreds of product categories.
We are currently looking to bring on a part-time Content Manager (20-30 hours per week) with strong project management and editorial/creative skills to oversee content creation efforts on current and new sections of ReviewLab. The ideal candidate has the ability to be strategic about structuring new content projects and exhibits strong attention to detail under tight deadlines. Although it is not required, prior content experience (writing, editing, and/or management) in the product reviews or e-commerce space is highly desired.
This role is remote and will start out as a contract position, but there is potential to transition into a full-time role for the right candidate.
- Oversee day-to-day content creation efforts (product descriptions, buying guides, etc.)
- Develop content specifications for new sections of the site
- Perform market research and come up with ideas to expand/improve the site’s content
- Assess, hire, and manage freelance writers
- Ensure content meets quality standards
- Provide feedback and guidance to individual writers
- Analyze and improve content production workflows
- Strong/writer editor
- Prior project management or editorial experience in a fast-paced environment
- Specific experience with content production for a product reviews or e-commerce website as a writer, editor, and/or content manager
- Proven ability to juggle multiple complex projects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
To apply, please submit your resume through the "Apply for this Job" link and also answer the questions at http://goo.gl/forms/GzMBr48AOS. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!