Talent Acquisition Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Human Resources
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager that will be in charge to design, develop and execute the talent acquisition strategy for our rapid growth in new European countries with the ownership of the planning and overseeing the entire recruiting process.
Who we are
- Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience;
- We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP;
- New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 70 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission;
- Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, as well as remote opportunities in many other countries.
You will have the full ownership of planning, developing, managing and overseeing the strategies and processes of talent acquisition and recruitment for the launch in the new markets;
You will manage external recruitment partners that will support the team in the recruitment activities in the different countries;
You will work closely with the all HR team and key stakeholders and departments in a collaborative way in order to reach our common goals;
You will determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts;
You will plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes;
You will take actions to ensure a positive candidate experience and use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement;
You will have the full ownership of planning, developing, managing and overseeing the processes of talent acquisition for the launch in the new markets.
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and stock options;
- You can use a welfare bonus for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
You have proven experience as International Talent Acquisition Manager leading the talent growth in an international environment;
You are passionate about people, technology, innovation & fast-growing companies;
You are accurate, hard-worker and always in search of continuous improvement;
You are the kind of person who asks “why?” to everything;
You have strong problem-solving skills;
You have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
You have a very good business understanding and the ability to understand the duties and competencies of different roles;
You are also a team player, you embrace commitment and flexibility;
You are an excellent communicator, well-organized and a strategic thinker;
You are fluent in English - we use it daily.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈