Human Resources Coordinator
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Australia Only
Category: Human Resources
Omnicore is a Digital Marketing agency established in 2009. It is a remote agency with a focus on Digital PR, Content, and SEO. We focus on getting our clients' online visibility by incorporating a mix of creative and technical practices that deliver results.
Omnicore has been featured in the world’s leading publishing platforms including Forbes, Inc, BBC, Business Insider, CNBC, Entrepreneur, Instagram, Adobe, Vimeo, Medium, The Guardian, MSN, and The Washington Post as a trusted digital marketing leader.
Our culture is transparency, responsibility, feedback, continuous learning, dedication, and always helping each other from top to bottom.
We are looking for an efficient HR Coordinator with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. An HR Coordinator is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and people skills.
As a remote business, we are looking for someone that will help build the HR department in our organization from the ground up and introduce a vibrant culture with a strong focus on professionalism and delivering results. We need someone who can learn and address our particular needs and challenges and help us identify goals to improve our practices.
You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records and supporting the recruitment process. Your role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. They will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
To succeed in this role, you should be familiar with using HR software and tools. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the organization.
Academic Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Exposure to businesses processes and plans.
- Deep understanding of employee performance metrics and KPIs.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS 365 suite, and related business and communication tools.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g., BambooHR)
- Strong knowledge of Employment laws and ESA
- Ability to work with ATS software
- Competent in using platforms like ClickUp, Power BI etc.
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple campaigns.
- Highly creative and full of ideas.
- Curious in nature with a lively, broad-ranging intellect.
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem-solving.
- Good at absorbing large amounts of information, with a general hunger for learning.
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative.
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence.
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance. However, holidays are NOT allowed during the probation period except in case of emergency or medical conditions.
- Salary Increment. 5% to 10% every year of employment.
- Continuing Education. We believe in continuous learning. You can apply for a grant to get more education, DM certifications, and even buy books that can help you thrive in your career with us.
- Entertainment: We believe in Work life balance. We would pay for Premium services like Spotify, Netflix and other entertainment subscriptions.
- MS 365. You would also get MS Office 365 premium subscription with OneDrive for your work and personal use ONLY.
- Internet Allowance. Internet is backbone for our company, and to make sure all employees have good internet connection
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈