Risk Advisor Captives
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Atlas Insurance Management, a member of national specialty brokerage Risk Strategies, engineers, implements and manages alternative risk solutions. Backed by the considerable resources and extraordinary professional expertise of Risk Strategies, Atlas offers entrepreneurially minded professionals a platform for growth and the opportunity to provide clients with the best solutions and best service. As a leading captive insurance management firm, we focus on creating innovative solutions and risk strategies for a wide variety of companies and on delivering superior personal service in all the domiciles in which we operate. We are committed to assisting all kinds of enterprises in creating custom captive insurance models for the efficient financing of risk. More than anything, we enjoy building close long-term relationships with our clients and especially finding new ways to solve a problem.
- Natural ability to develop new business, with emphasis on P&C captive programs, generating total new annual revenue in excess of $350k.
- Demonstrable track record of transitioning prospects into clients in addition to initiating new revenue by deepening relationships with existing clientele.
- Stellar client engagement skill set with a passion for daily networking.
- Persistence with a focus on driving revenue through solution-driven consultation with emphasis on mid-large size companies and organizations with growth potential.
- Well-established peer network to generate leads.
- Relationship mentality to engage COE’s for their identifiable prospects.
- A commitment to maintain organized records of call and contact history of all contacts.
- Self-starter dedication to utilizing research tools for prospect research and building professional contact networks.
- Deep understanding of the marketplace, and strong relationships with industry partners.
- Minimum of 5+ years of successful, documented business development experience.
- Broad industry knowledge including program business and captives.
- Enthusiastic advocate of alternative risk solutions.
- Meet established activity and productivity goals.
- Bringing prospects to closure while maximizing client retention through superior customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple competing priorities & demands.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈