AWS Cloud Architect
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
Hentsu has built a four year track record of growth on delivering public cloud technologies to the hedge fund and asset management industries. We are looking for an AWS Architect who has a passion for automation to join our team. This position is fully remote and the working hours are US (EST) based.
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated team of cloud engineers, that design and manage operation, performance, and availability of Hentsu internal systems and client environments
- Design, plan and implement our AWS cloud solutions for new clients, with a high emphasis on automated and reusable deployments
- Manage and support (tier 3) cloud infrastructures globally, including vendor escalation
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve design and implementation of public cloud solutions
- Keep abreast of emerging cloud technologies and help evaluate cloud native and other vendor offerings to determine best fit for business needs
- Have AWS certifications and the ability to provide subject matter expertise across AWS services.
- Have 3+ years of managing and deploying public cloud solutions in AWS.
- Have in-depth understanding of infrastructure as code using Terraform and modules.
- Be able to communicate with business stakeholders and translate requirements into technical architectures.
- Be proficient in Git for version control, CI/CD processes, and have experience building pipelines.
- Have good documentation skills and discipline to ensure solutions are fully documented and can be used by other members of the team.
Good to have:
- Docker / Containerization Experience
- Microsoft Azure Experience
- Familiarity with the Atlassian Stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket
Soft Skills and Work Pattern:
- Accountability: ownership of individual responsibilities and wok product.
- Communication: the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts in a non-technical way.
- Creativity: the ability to be resourceful, experiment and deploy different approaches.
- Financial Analysis: possess a strong understanding of cloud costs and ability to help navigate and deploy cost-efficient solutions.
- Intellectual curiosity: passion for learning and investigating a broad range of subject matter; satisfaction derived from the consumption and understanding of information and increasing knowledge base.
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to build relationships internally and externally and to be versatile in engaging with different constituents.
You would be part of an international team of people from all over the globe.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Health Insurance packages
- Professional development and training
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈