5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Are you a self-starter, experimental, and passionate about growing businesses through product design? We’d love to hear from you! HealthCare.com is at a unique crossroads. We’ve built a successful and sustainable core business that has put us in a place to strategically build complementary products. We believe our next products will have a massive impact on how people shop for, enroll, and use their health insurance.
This UX Designer will work with Healthcare.com's Consumer-facing teams, which are focused on building a delightful customer experience for our customers. This role offers the opportunity to work across different products to deliver meaningful results for our internal users and the members & providers they serve.
What You’ll Do:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with product managers, technical leads, engineers, and business stakeholders to ship products, flows, and features that facilitate and improve Healthcare’s consumer-facing assets
- Own specific product areas of focus + depth while helping guide the holistic customer journey
- Collaborate with other product designers across the organization; give and get feedback on design work during critiques
- Structure and conduct outcomes-driven user research and usability testing
- Contribute to Healthcare.com’s design systems
- Contribute to and lead design-driven greenfield work involving key team members and stakeholders to discover near-term and long-term areas of opportunity
What You Have:
- 5+ years of experience in product design, preferably in-house at a healthcare technology company
- Portfolio demonstrating the ability to solve difficult problems through multiple case studies for the different customer segments
- Experience driving user research, experimentation, and referencing and interpreting analytics to validate design decisions
- Ability to analyze and deconstruct complex systems into smaller bits & pieces and express complexity simply and cleanly through elegant user experiences
- Exceptional foundational design skills, strong product thinking skillset, deep understanding of information architecture, and familiarity with front-end development basics
- Strong collaboration with product managers and engineers on product specs, requirements, road mapping, QA, and facilitating progress at all stages of a project
- Iterative design methodologies and the drive to gather feedback early and often
- Highly developed time-management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- We value designers from diverse backgrounds and will consider candidates with different types of relevant professional experiences in determining qualification
Who You Are:
- Ambitious and innovative: We are looking for a passionate and experienced Product Designer to help lead and execute on a high-priority, consumer-facing initiative
- Results-oriented: You’re guided by measurable outcomes of A/B tests, optimizing for ROI, and building for scale
- Passionate about interaction design, visual design, prototyping, and user testing. You’ll be responsible for creating high-quality design solutions for App, Mobile, Tablet, Web that are human-centered, simple, elegant, and meet business goals.
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% company paid premiums for the employee
- Up to 15 days of paid time off
- 11 company observed holidays with an additional 3 floating holidays
- Annual learning and development stipend
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- EAP services
- 401k plan with company match
- Most importantly, an inclusive company culture established by an incredible team!
Get to Know Us!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈